Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ranch Dressing, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Thinking of Southern Florida
    #366480 - 08/03/01 09:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Hello fellow heads...
I have had some spare time on my hands and was thinking of visiting some family in the southern part of florida. I have had alot of luck in the past, experimenting, ya know, the old jars and rice. But I have heard a mixed bag of info regarding to harvesting boomers in their natural state, growin from some kind cow fecal matter. Anyony have any information about south florida, locations (preferably chill) to find, what to look for, and places to stay away from (because hell, i might enjoy them as much as the rest but have no intention of spending time in jail or paying large fines, or lawyer fees to get off on some bullshit lawsuit). Any responces would be much appreciated and may jah treat you kind. Over and out.

"its too late to loose the weight ya used to need to throw around"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Thinking of Southern Florida [Re: DDD]
    #366543 - 08/04/01 01:32 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

adams ranch look it up on the internet they conduct tours all natural no addatives. beutiful place. look around carefully. be creative. no what to say.

Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Thinking of Southern Florida [Re: DDD]
    #366580 - 08/04/01 03:11 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

dear sirs, i wish to attempt jargon! lets commence a familliarity about trip-doodles from the moo-stacks.
i dont know how to hunt, BUT...i learned alot of words that sound cool, so please tell me exactly where to pick, and only the good spots, and please dont get me arrested so i have to pretend i also understand the judicial system!

cowabunga dudes.

(just joking around, im such a kidder, my attempt at a dennis miller style roast)

man all i can suggest is find a feild of cows and check after a t-storm, if you find the same kinda mushroom you grow on rice/verm growing on shit. then its good. unless of course you dont really have much success with jars and verm and dont really know what youre looking for :) (oh im bad)
2-3 days after rain, purple-brown or black sporeprint, bluing reaction, holow stipe, growing on dung. thats yer florida key to sucess.

heh heh, get it? "florida key"

good luck, dont let the gators eatcha!

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ranch Dressing, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification