Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
my getting stoned event
    #3663191 - 01/22/05 05:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

so anyway, as some might know, i dont get stoned very oftened, well, yesterday i was working, taking care of my nieghbor, who's disabled, she went to this medical marijuana place, and she got a cookie, and we hung out and bullshitted for a while, and then we left... well, my nieghbor didnt eat the cookie, as she would have no way of telling right then since she had just smoked... anyway, i showed up to work, and she was all like, 'i tried the cookie... i dont like it, it's too strong" so i smell it, and she's all "your gonna have to eat it later".. so i was like 'oh yea' so anyway, later she was like 'eat that cookie now' so i ate it, and i didnt feel anything, and it was like "yea, how do these people know if the cookie works, or if the mass amounts of pot they just smoked?" so yea, we were sorting paperwork and shit... and i felt it coming on, and the funnies thought crossed my mind... "man, the thirstier i get, the more stoned i feel" anyway, i kept the illusion that it didnt work, cause i didnt want to talk to her about it, as it would take forever, so i let her do her thing, and man, it's a trip, cause when she talks, she'll have long pauses mid sentance, or change thought durring that, and start to say something else, so every time she said something it was just like "um, what?" so anyway, it was a trip, cause i'm pretty sure she didnt notice... so yea, 1 green sugarcookie later, and it's pretty stoney

anyway, i finaly walked home and threw on the sterio, and never really noticed about how good europe 72's it hurts me too' is...

anyway, that's my story...

On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: my getting stoned event [Re: Phychotron]
    #3663213 - 01/22/05 05:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That was one of the hardest stories I've ever tried to understand. Rock on.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub