Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Incorporation of Polyacrylamide Copoymer Crystals into Casing
    #3662747 - 01/22/05 02:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone has experiences with polyacrylamide crystals mixed in with casing. How do you make sure the crystals are sterile? They are non-toxic, does that make them safe to use for the casing? I have heard that it does. Is it worth the time and effort using it. I am under the impression that you can't bake the crystals in the casing like you would anything else. I also doubt you can microwave them. Hydrating them and then mixing them to the casing after its baked and cooled seems a bit risky (because its never sterilized); but, if they crystals are sterile when you get them and the water and container you use to hydrate them is also, it seems like that might be my only semi-safe option. Thanks guys.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Incorporation of Polyacrylamide Copoymer Crystals into Casing [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #3662758 - 01/22/05 02:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation