Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Eating Amanitas every day
    #3662422 - 01/22/05 11:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, what i want to ask this time, is if my kidney + liver are in danger if i eat every day small doses of Amanita muscarias...

I found out that the speed of perceptiona and the ease of concentration while composing music are incredible while tripping on them.

I know its not easy to answer this type of question, since it depends on the individual, but i wanted to give it a shot.

I have consumed large doses on a row in the past ,totaling up to 5-6 days of full blown trips.

I know that shamans in the past have used them for weeks too, i want to know if anyone else has any personal experience on this, or more medical knowledge on the subject.

I want to keep on eating for a month or so and today is my first day. It feels good to be high in the shroomery! :thumbup: :cool:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: Sterile]
    #3663116 - 01/22/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Be careful with those amanitas. Don't eat them plain; they are very toxic. You should find a way to extract the muscimol, otherwise it will be hell on your kidneys. You will see what I mean in a couple of days.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3663346 - 01/22/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Seriously. Why exactly would you want to do this anyways?

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
    #3663427 - 01/22/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You should be carefully cause frequent exposure to Ibotenic acid and muscimol over a long period of time has been shown to reverse sexual orientation. I'm not kidding!!!!!!! :shocked:

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

OfflineSmokeyMcpot
.....ThaDrizzla..... *SKEET* *SKEET*
 User Gallery

Loc: on top
Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: SoftRat]
    #3663758 - 01/22/05 05:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

WHAT?! That's hella 'gay'! (get it? bahahahaha)

sorry...

--------------------
"I have a sound mind, but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me? For I seem to have lost my mind."
-SmokeyMcPot

"Yo, I'm Smokey and I'm the bomb. If you don't believe me then ask your mom! WHAT?!"
-SmokeyMcPot

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
    #3663847 - 01/22/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dude fuck amanitas. they are trash for your body and the high isnt that good eather.

--------------------

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3664074 - 01/22/05 07:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomOmatic said:
dude fuck amanitas. they are trash for your body and the high isnt that good eather.

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#3664126 - 01/22/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sweden:  Do you know any extraction tek i can use to get that muscimol out of my shrooms?

Trainwreck:  I really enjoy the trip...i have been eating them for more than 5-6 years and every single trip with them where the most important moments of my life.
I collect my own, and that is the most important part of the experience imo. It prepares you for the actual effect.

The reason i want to use them in small doses for longer period of time, is to extend the trip and keep it in a mild creative level at the same time, note that i have tried the urine recycling method, but didn't achive very strong effects, i might try that again tho, it seems to be the safest way...yak! :tongue:

Softrat: Did you read this somewhere or is this based on personal experience? (please point at article)

Siberian shaman = gay?  :blush:

Shroomomatic: Have you ever seen any writings about Amanitas being worse for human body than psilocybes? (please point at it) I would be very intrested in reading any info on that, it's the reason i made this post.

Thank you all for your input

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Annos Tek

Offline_Lucid_
journeyman
 User Gallery
Loc: no-mans land
    #3708634 - 01/31/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You may be interested in reading this page: http://www.peterdilley.com/
goto mushrooms, and then the tab at the top about A Muscaria. I cant seem to give an exact link to the article, sorry.

--------------------
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise
- Hungarian proverb

OfflineStreamEnterer
Stranger
Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: _Lucid_]
    #3708673 - 01/31/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I was going to mention that guy if you didn't first, Lucid.

It seems like you can go a long time without messing yourself up. Might not be the best thing in the world, but obviously it's not going to kill you.

There are lots of knowledgeable people on this forum, but then there are also a lot of people that take to heart whatever they read without researching further. So much bad press has been written about amanitas, I think a lot of the people on this thread have only read that and not the more rare accounts of actual users who have had no problems whatsoever.

And I think softrat's comment is BS.

As for Sweden, I don't know if he's saying the muscimol is hell on your system or the rest of the shroom is. Muscimol is the primary active ingredient so obviously you want to keep that, and again, that link above shows that guy eating those shrooms all the time with no problems.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#3709634 - 01/31/05 07:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx for posting this Lucid...very very ,very cool to see a site with no misinformation about Amanitas...

Most of the things he says are also mentioned in a few other sites, but it's nice to see people who actually love this mushroom, i feel deeply :heart: conected to them.

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

#3709635 - 01/31/05 07:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx for posting this Lucid...very very ,very cool to see a site with no misinformation about Amanitas...

Most of the things he says are also mentioned in a few other sites, but it's nice to see people who actually love this mushroom, i feel deeply :heart: conected with them.

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3709789 - 01/31/05 07:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow, nice, kind of really makes me anxious to try it :laugh:

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3709807 - 01/31/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping constantly gets old. That lucidity that you're talking about becomes less and less apparent. You'll keep on looking for it in the same spots and it wont be there..Next thing you know, you've lost your touch with the plant spirit. Then you wont be able to have those sweet moments at all for a while. Where as in moderation, you will probably enjoy much richer experinces.
Taking shaman doese doesn't make you a shaman. And many shamen do have an ambiguous sexual identity.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3710372 - 01/31/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rdnp2035 said:
Tripping constantly gets old.  That lucidity that you're talking about becomes less and less apparent.  You'll keep on looking for it in the same spots and it wont be there..Next thing you know, you've lost your touch with the plant spirit.  Then you wont be able to have those sweet moments at all for a while.  Where as in moderation, you will probably enjoy much richer experinces.
Taking shaman doese doesn't make you a shaman.  And many shamen do have an ambiguous sexual identity.

You are right about the lucidity, the first trips are more intense and trip after trip they seem to fade.....but i remind you that we 're talking about a completely different approach here.....with "constantly" we mean smaller doses in a somehow longer period of time, becoming ONE with the holy shroom....Terrence McKenna used to say that it would be interesting even with psilocybes, (small doses every day etc.)

...Amanitas has very low tolerance, you can get high again & again & again, no problem, thats the reason i wanted to do it with this shroom.

I don't eat Amanitas to have fun.

I use them as a tool , and dosing like a shaman, actually means that you carry shamanic information in your DNA ,cos <<normal>> sober humans can't even dream of doing something so xtreme.

Shamans kill their egos....by doing that , you must erase everything that structures your personality....sex is there too, but thats something that is not so important when in these higher states of perceprion. :smirk:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

Annos Tek

InvisibleBadCraziness
Shroomologist

Loc: Wonderland
    #3710396 - 01/31/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have a noob question. Does your skin feel strange while on amanita muscaria as it does when you are on psilocybin?

--------------------
Any more of that talk and I'll put the fucking leeches on you, understand?

*** Atenci?n: Si eres un narco soy un mentiroso. ***

OfflineDarthVader
High as afuckin' fireescape

Re: Eating Amanitas every day [Re: BadCraziness]
    #3710454 - 01/31/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"note that i have tried the urine recycling method, but didn't achive very strong effects, i might try that again tho,"

hahahahahhahahaaaa. you drank your own piss dude. sorry, that's funny as hell.

I know urine's sterile, but still. it's like eating prarie oysters (bull testicles). some things are just wierd to put in your mouth.

the best part is, you're thinking about drinking your tinkle again, even though it doesn't get you that high.

alright, i'm done being an asshole to you.
cubenesis is a creative high too, and far more agreement/research on its reltive safety. the worst that can happen is insanity (usually just the latent kind, though if yer drinkin yer piss, that might be an early warning sign. just kidding.) as opposed to liver/kidney /psychological problems. but i'm not a doctor. i;m just saying some shrooms are less toxic than others, but all will get the job done. I feel you on the low amount thing, but it might just add to your tolerance if it's too regular.

peace.
keep it safe.
respect.

--------------------
The Beatles were so high they let RINGO sing a couple songs- Bill Hicks

"A designer thug with designer drugs/E, shrooms and i'm tryna fuck/
you... and possibly her/I'm a cold nigga... brrrr" -Mac Dre

http://wildlupin.com/c2b3110304_092.jpg
^Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains
(i'm in the front row, trippin' off Les Claypool's superpowers)
http://www.primusville.com/hg/stream/Primus-PuddingTime-Video.ram <--Primus concert video
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dspolitic/Frame.htm <--dr seuss political cartoons from WWII. trippy.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3710808 - 01/31/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Toads and Toadstools: The Natural History, Folklore, and Cultural Oddities of a Strange Association
by Adrian Morgan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag