Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

marijuana tincture?
    #3661883 - 01/22/05 05:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I was reading somewhere that making your pot into a tincture works pretty well (an alcohol extraction using the kind of alcohol thats safe to consume.) I am considering trying it out because I've finally come to accept that when I smoke a lot of pot it makes my already pathetic lungs even weaker and I get sick shortly after almost every smoking binge I've ever had. I hate that, because I feel like smoking lots of pot and I can't. I know I could bake stuff, but then I'd have to eat all the stuff I'd baked before it went moldy, and tinctures last for years and years.

Has anyone tried making a pot tincture, and if so how did it work out? What proportions of plant material did you use in relation to alcohol, and what, if any difference did you find taking a tincture compared to smoking or eating?

Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: marijuana tincture? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #3662114 - 01/22/05 09:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm also interested.

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3662172 - 01/22/05 11:09 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

a friend bakes all his pot. Usually 20-28grams for a box of mix and lays out the batter in 2 9x9 pie tins[no pot taste either]. A 1x1 piece gets most people stoned outta there minds....half a pie tin was eaten once....dont remember what happened then....

these little brownies stay frozen for 1 month or so. You can snack em whenever you want.

Want any help just pm me.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: marijuana tincture? [Re: dobinky]
    #3662182 - 01/22/05 11:16 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I made brownies last night, they came out great. You can store them in the fridge/freezer like you said. Try smoking through a waterpipe/vaporizor, the water pipe will reduce the tar dramatically, and the vaporizer will make it almost non-existent. Making hash also would allow you to smoke a lot less in order to reach your desired level of "baked" peace out.

InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

Re: marijuana tincture? [Re: Shagshow]
    #3663055 - 01/22/05 04:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe...thought you meant he should try to smoke brownies for a sec :P

I don't know how much you buy all at once or anything, but if you made cookies, I can't see why they wouldn't last ~3 weeks unrefrigerated, and even longer in the fridge.

If you grow, making your own hash is def. a fun option. My guy back at home used to sell me all sortsa good hash and kief that would last a long while.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3664488 - 01/22/05 10:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

There was a neat tincture of marijuana I was reading about before, it's for smoking it covertly or making normal marijuana joints or such more potent.

You either have hash or hash oil, and you dissolve it by stirring or shaking it in a vial of isopropyl alcohol. You cannot drink this, because it is rubbing alcohol, but you can put a few drops on a cigarette or joint or even a piece of bud in a bowl, let it evaporate, and then light it up. If you smoke a cigarette with this a few drops of this tincture, it's reported that you can't really smell the pot, yet it still gets you stoned. I haven't tried it yet so I can't report on the strongness of the smell

If you wanted to drink it, then just make a Green Dragon using everclear or other high proof alcohol. There's plenty of information on Green Dragon around

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
Re: marijuana tincture? [Re: PoC]
    #3665814 - 01/23/05 02:40 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

cookies last a lot longer than brownines in the freezer...

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience