Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

mMm 2c-i
    #3661237 - 01/21/05 10:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's been a while since I've indulged in anything psychedelic. Hell, I haven't indulged in anything for that matter, no substances at all that influence my perceptions. Only oxygen, and a steady intake of nicotine, provided lately by a patch.

But it's Friday Night (or it was, I'm a little late in saying that by almost an hour, here on the east coast). So 12.5mg of 2c-i decided itself to find its way to under my tounge. Wow, surprised this stuff is still floating around in.. umm... my domain.

Normally I wouldn't take something like 2c-i, believing that it does not have so much an effect on me, because I do not see visuals.

Let me re-assess that position. Sorry if I speak too technically, I can't help it.

Yes, pretty swishing persian rug visuals come if I concentrate hard enough, but it doesn't take much concentration to see the "life" in plants. That is, they move! Yes they do, to me at least.

But the more present effect I am feeling tonight, is one of empathy... When perhaps a week ago I felt like I was trying to take the burden of the world on my shoulders (insert picture of a greek man with globe on his shoulders), now I am feeling some sort of universal love, understanding... well, I cannot put words to it.

I suppose this is why 2c-i is a phenethylamine, like mda or mdma. Yes, I've had a few trippy thoughts and had some interesting shifts of consciousness, mainly into a non-thinking, but aware, in the moment existence. They are tranquil. But when I decide to think about things, I take an interesting understanding. As if, there are no worries and that bad shit doesn't matter because it's insignificant in the proper perspective.

Of course, "bad shit" not being that I gotta go to work, or do laundry, that all seems good and just another working of life, but "bad shit" as in feeling shamed or regretful or self-conscious even.

Before I ramble on too much about this fluffy white snow that's warm kinda feeling, I might add the physical side-effects: My legs are jittery when I move them... I mean, I can move fluidly but trying to hold a posture while sitting down, is impossible unless I relax completely. That's good though, it lets me know I'm relaxing, when my legs aren't jittery.

In other news I also was at a concert not too long ago. I saw Canned Heat (well, the original drummer at least), Mountain, and Vanilla Fudge (wow those guys are old!). It learned me a new understanding of that era. Maybe that's just what I made of it, but I had an empathy for people who grew up listening to that (my parents for example), and what shit was going on at the time.

I'de summarize the trip like so, if I can while still tripping:
- Spontaneous (one thought to another)
- Empathetic (happy, but not a false happiness... just a good feeling about everything)
- Slight shift in visual perceptions
- Slight shift in consciousness

I'll have to look over PiHKAL and figure out how this tares on a plus scale. Also, I'de like to do some meditation and relaxation, to see what states I can go to from here. More on this later, but that's the trip report (for now).  :cool:

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: mMm 2c-i [Re: poke smot!]
    #3661274 - 01/21/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome, have a great night....2C-I was some fun stuff.  :laugh: If that's still floating around, see if 2C-E is.....that stuff is wild. Be careful if you or your friends are ordering from the chem. companies.....that's pretty risky these days. Ride that wave!  :sun: :weirdeyes: :tripping: :tongue2: :heart: :heartpump:

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: mMm 2c-i [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3661689 - 01/22/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i dont know about risk. Just be aware.

OfflineLun4e
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mMm 2c-i [Re: headset]
    #3662054 - 01/22/05 06:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, sounds like we tripped at about the same time. I actually got the same feelings of empathy and understanding from shrooms. Great feeling, isn't it? Kind of like the whole world is open for you to take it, and yet your able to live right there in each breathtakingly beautiful moment of it. "mMm" to that, friend.

--------------------
How to make your 50/50 casing 50/50+ with only eggshells:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6519162&page=0&vc=#Post6519162

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: mMm 2c-i [Re: Lun4e]
    #3662258 - 01/22/05 09:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have found that same feeling recently also :laugh:

for me i was just smoking grass when it first occurred to me, then on shrooms i realized how infinite the universe is, both inside and out. we are just a speck in the spectrum of life so why not enjoy it, right :smile:

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag