Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
First grow
    #3659950 - 01/21/05 07:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:grin: :mushroom2:

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Edited by fungis_eata (01/23/05 02:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineReject
Loc: L'ville
Re: First grow [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3660327 - 01/21/05 08:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fungis_eata said:
One question that I'm too lazy to look up is:
is it ok to have a room with different prints growing in different open casings? (I assume so.)

As long as they have seperate casings, you can have as many different strains as you want growing in the same terrarium.

--------------------
Any and all references to growing are completely facticious, all pictures shown unless specifically stated are stock photographs found via google image search.

Offlineoddiseus
The PsychofunkFirefly

Loc: Doldrums & Faultlines
    #3660541 - 01/21/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I plan on making several PF pint jars with BRF/Verm. and crumbling them into casings using Dry verm and maybe some perlite if that turns out to be the best idea.... RH will be controlled by two fish tank pumps. A small space heater will be placed in the middle of the tent wrapped in aluminum foil on a med-low temp. and a small lamp in the middle of the tent hung from the roof. For air exchange I will fan 4-6 times a day unless I get some new cheap idea.

The problem here is you dont want to use perlite in the casing. I dont see the RH being able to maintain itself unless you have some sort of plastic installed in the inside of the tent to keep the moisture in. As far as the heater goes.. It doesnt sound too safe. You should look up the Cherry bomb tek. Its basically a fish tank heater in a water bottle filled with water and taped up. Do a search there is good picturesd of it out there.
I hope this info gives a lil direction and good luck on the grow. Those strains are really awesome if taken very good care of =)

P.S. You can have as many strains in the same area with no problems

Again good luck  :smile:

-Odd

--------------------
Though you can't go back and make a new beginning. You can start today to make a new end.

Traveller, there is no path, paths are made by walking

If Jesus was jewish...Why does he have a mexican name??

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: First grow [Re: oddiseus]
    #3660710 - 01/21/05 10:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Careful with old canvas tents. Sometimes they get a little mildew, which is exactly what you want to avoid.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: First grow [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3660990 - 01/21/05 11:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

My tent is made of a thick plastic. Pretty much an orange tarp shaped like a tent. It's awsome. I was sitting in it a little while ago and the walls were fogging up just from my breath.
I'm probably going to make a tarrarium for my cakes and put some perlite in the bottom for RH. But yea, not in the casings.
And the heater thing...I'm going to make a heat bomb and put it in a tub with my jars. Sounds like thats the most common safe way to do it.

Thanks guys for the imput. Keep it comin!

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3660992 - 01/21/05 11:23 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'll be posting pics when I get my jars up and runnin.

--------------------
great sex

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation