Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Loc: Canada
The Biggest Mistake of My Life
    #3646728 - 01/19/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

For awhile now my friends and I have been planning to do mush again. I had tripped 2 times before on a dose of 2, then 4. My other friend has tripped on acid once and mush once on a dose of 4 grams. My other friends had never done it before. So anyways, we are at my friends house and we are totally stoked. Me and my other experienced friend are hitting 10 grams (FUCKING STUPID IDEA). My other friends both hit 3. At first, this trip was awsome... then when it really started to set in, I started thinking incredibly hard. I had no sense of time, and no sense of self being. I tried to reassure that my body was fine by looking in the mirror but sadly i couldnt focus on it. I began to panic. All i watned was for the trip to end and for me to go home, but I then realized that I still had a long time to go. My other friends seemed to be doing ok. I went upstairs and fell over on a couch, I immedietly began to question how my body was. Iwasn't even sure what a body was. I couldn't figure out my face and I didn't know how to close my eyes because everytime I did I was moved to a seperate reality. I thought I had the ability to stop time and I felt like I actaully did. When sitting on the couch I managed to "be everywhere" in the house without even leaving the couch. I was able to walk through other peoples houses without even moving. This scared me. I went upstairs and chilled with my friends for a bit. I threw up and was having horrible undescribable hallucinations. I wanted this to end. One of the first timers was tripping sorta hard talking to himself and rolling on the floor but he seemed to be having fun. Eventaully it just got too intense so I decided to leave with one of the other first timers. We went to his house and chilled for a bit. We then got a call from a sober friend who said that there is a problem at the house we did mush at. So we all walk over there and as soon as I open the door i see smashed glass every where. There is piss all over the floors and the house has been trapped. I walked upstairs (Im still tripping) and I see the first timer lying on the ground in a pile of his own puke talking to himself. The other guy who took 10 grams is lying on the ped in his own pee. I went downstairs and I hear crying, the first timers (who owns the house) brother and sister are there and they had called the cops. 5 minutes later the cops show up. Turns out that both those guys went ballistic and trashed the house. later when talking to the guy who did 10 grams, he said that he had lost complete control over his body and wasn't able to do anything. Anyways, in the end it took 5 cops to get him down and they took both those guys to the hospital. They are thankfully alright.

This was the worst experience of my life and I am now put off drugs for a long long time. I made such a stupid mistake and let down myself, the shrooming community and my family. Let this be a lesson to everyone who doesn't know... Mushrooms are powerful, they are uncontrollable. You may have a great trip the first time, but if you don't prepare you cannot expect anything.

Thats just my story, I apologize for all spelling mistakes. I just needed to get this out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: harrybosetti]
    #3646802 - 01/19/05 12:24 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, that was an intense ride you went on there buddy. Glad you came through it OK. Must have taken some major concentration to keep it together for the cops. How very freaky. Props to you for facing it with your wig still affixed. Could have been much worse.

Edited by BeenHereNow (01/25/05 03:00 AM)

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3646828 - 01/19/05 12:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

" Mushrooms are powerful, they are uncontrollable "

I hate to say this, but this is wrong information.

I strongly feel that mushrooms guide you, if you are willing to be guided.
But set and setting people! I wouldn't even dream of the thought of tripping near my sober family... Just go out in nature; if you can't have a decent set and setting; wait... :smile:

But all in all, I'm glad that they are ok.

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineJTHM
Stranger of theLand
Loc: Still trying to figure it...
    #3646841 - 01/19/05 12:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

10 grams, ouch man. i think the most i would ever take it half of that. and thats on a brave night.

OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: boeha]
    #3646904 - 01/19/05 12:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Drugs are controllable until they're uncontrollable, and you realize your "spirit guide" has kicked you in the nutz. Don't ever believe they can't bite you in the ass - hard. If you're not armed with this knowledge, you're the punk in the 500HP car who thinks he'll never lose control.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3646942 - 01/19/05 01:08 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Unless you know you can keep your cool, on whatever substance you are doing, you should never do a larger dose than you're ready for. The only bad experience I've ever had on any substance is 5-MeO-DMT because I thought if I could handle snorting 10mg I could sure as shit handle 15mg. Wrong.
You've got to know yourself, and know what you're getting yourself into, and know how to handle it if things get hairy. If you don't know how to maintain, you've made a mistake somewhere.

Offlinewillchair
Stranger
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: DNKYD]
    #3647028 - 01/19/05 01:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

holy cow, 15mg of dmt? whoah

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: willchair]
    #3648133 - 01/19/05 12:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah. It wasn't a pleasant experience by any means.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: DNKYD]
    #3648193 - 01/19/05 12:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i had a similer experience with 10grams.

but it doesent bother me...i learned a lot from it...i thought i was ready...i wasent. But i will go back again...soneday.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: Vulture]
    #3648229 - 01/19/05 01:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:eek: 10 grams is not a dose to take lightly. i've had one such experience, but it was by myself alone in my own home. it ended up being great, but for a while i was convinced i was going to die. it was a scary 4 hours, but i managed to relax myself and flow with the trip. i ended up outside in the backyard, on the ground staring up at the sky for the longest time. i think this is what kept me from wigging out. it's a long story, so i won't go into it, but if you ever do a dose like thatt again, don't do it at someone else's place, with people who are inexperienced. make sure you know what ego loss is, cause at 10grams, you will have no choice but to surrender to it.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: Hendostan]
    #3648611 - 01/19/05 02:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree. When you take a large enough dose, there is no way to control it. And if you don't enjoy what is happening, your thoughts to yourself of "just make this end" are only fuel for the fire. This situation is very typical. Some guys trip mushrooms a couple of times, they have a good time but don't get exactly what they want. So, they up the dose to ten grams. I myself first was introduced on five grams of some shitty shrooms and then I wanted to take it as far as possible with nine grams. Whew. I don't think anyone can be ready for one of these trips.

Hendostan, post that trip, I would love to read it.

The shitting and pissing and puking are things that happen on high doses. That is why I prefer to be alone for a high dose. It is so hard to deal with tripping friends who are tripping out over the fact that you pissed yourself. People can be a blessing or a curse to your trip.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: mecreateme]
    #3649341 - 01/19/05 04:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Bad trips are very scary indeed. You havent got a clue what its like until you experience them. Luckily mine was about a 10th as bad as yours. :thumbup:

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3655926 - 01/20/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The highest dose of mushrooms I have ever taken is 7g, but that is irrelevant, as I had a MUCH stronger experience on 5g of some incredibly potent mushrooms.  I had tripped dozens of times before taking those 5 grams, I was very experienced.  Or so I thought...

On july 3rd of 2004 me and my friends had an open house.  It involved everyone eating 5g of these potent mushrooms.  I will NEVER forget that night.  Ever.  I seriously didn't know that mushrooms could do that, it was unreal.  Completely different than any other trip I've ever had, it was pure enlightenment.  My mind was simply gone.  I had to break one of my friends out of a bad trip.  And I totally agree about other people bringing down your trip, it's a bitch.  Much of the time I wanted to be alone.  You can really let go that way... but then someone walks into the room and says some shit like "Man, what the fuck are you doing in here by yourself laying on the floor staring at the ceiling!!???"

--sigh--

Anyway, sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.  But really, it was fucking retarded to take 10 grams your third time tripping.  :rolleyes:  Don't do anything like that again until you're much further down the road. 

I hope to try that dose sometime.  :sun:

--------------------

Edited by the free thinker (01/20/05 09:17 PM)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: the free thinker]
    #3656679 - 01/20/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

In my eyes, it's not taking the 10 grams that was a bad idea, although it's something I would even consider doing, but it's the fact you took the 10 grams while you were tripping with some first time shroomers.

I'm glad you learned from your experience... it definatly sounds like the nightmares of nightmares.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinealanp007
shroom addict
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: djd586]
    #3657909 - 01/21/05 09:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

try 3 grams of copleandia cyanescens, followed by ~5-6 grams later on that night.  Talk about OUT OF CONTROL.  I have taken 10 g's of cubes before, and it came nowhere near my 9 gram day of cyans.  Im sorry, but anybody that says taking a large amount of shrooms isn't a bad idea is wrong or can really handle going insane, because that is what will happen to you- YOU WILL GO INSANE.  It is the most intense shit ever.
Man, talk about visuals though ... :smile:

--------------------
i like shrooms

Edited by alanp007 (01/21/05 09:57 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: alanp007]
    #3658020 - 01/21/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Insanity is only a sliver away from genius. It is fucking intense!
And no you don't necesarilly have to go crazy. You could become a mystic. Normal people think mystics are crazy but they say the truest things. Think about that one, you seem to be stuck in the consensual reality of normal social thinking. According to that mode of thinking, yes God-intoxication is insane. It is also one of the most true things we can experience, in my opinion, but that is my take on it. And yes, you do have to get used to being a certain type of insane.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: harrybosetti]
    #3658544 - 01/21/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jesus god! I've never seen clearer evidence as to why certain people just shouldn't take psychedelics.

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
Re: The Biggest Mistake of My Life [Re: mecreateme]
    #3658613 - 01/21/05 01:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

true that, what you may see as insane may just be too much truth for most to handle.
there is that possiblility of really going over the edge and becoming a completely incoherent nut but that is entirely not guaranteed from a high dose

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale