Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Acid + Shrooms Plan
    #3657965 - 01/21/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hello. I searched the net + forums and got inconclusive answers... mixed reports and such and was wondering if the expereinced psychonauts here could let me know how this plan sounds.
Ive taken shrooms a couple times before, the same stain and such as im taking tonight. I usually take 3-4 grams to have a decent time and feel like i wanted more. I took acid for my first time (1 hit blotter) last friday, and another 1 on saturday. I could control myself very much on the acid but it still had some pretty intense effects (but not to the point where i felt insecure about it) Tonight i was planning on taking 4-5 grams of shrooms with 1 hit of the acid and watch The Fifth Element on the come-up. Does anyone think combining these drugs is bad at my stage of experience? Also, if anyone has any oter movies to reccomend to watch on a comeup, hehe. Watched Wonka when i did the acid, good choice i think. :smile:
Thanks for the advice!
-SDP

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: SDP]
    #3658007 - 01/21/05 10:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I would suggest not watching movies. Those substances you are talking about are very, very powerful. If you ask me watching a movie like The Fifth Element is a waste of what those drugs are used for.
If you really think you can handle it, dark room with no music on. Or you might want to try just a dark room with some music first.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3658072 - 01/21/05 11:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah avoid the TV.

Every time ive tried to watch tv on any good dose of pyschalidcs it just seems so fake, random and makes no sense cuz i cant hold a thought about what the plot is going on.

Specially last time i was on lsd family guy was on. I have seen every episode countless times but i had no fucken clue what was goin on.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: baraka]
    #3658116 - 01/21/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i agree that tv sucks when tripping, BUT music in my opinion is KEY to a good trip. if you pick the right songs, or have a lot available so you can listen to what you want when you want, it can definately make your trip more enjoyable. i highly reccomend spending more time outside then laying down with eyes closed, if weather permits it.

i dont know about mixing the two drugs though. I think you would be better off keeping them seperate, but do whatever you feel man.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3658183 - 01/21/05 11:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The only reason i watched a movie last time and was going to this time is because a friend of mine told me its the best way to comeup into an acid trip, because you stay so focused on the movie and not on the acid, that it lets the acid "take over more" becasue you arnt waiting for it to hit. Then after the movie, chill outside, or with music, or whatever. But it also makes sense just chillin in a dark room with just music would work even better because your ideas will still be concentrated on the music, but as compared to watching TV or a movie, music is more abstract (making it good for acid, hehe).

Thanks! I will avoid the movie and try the music comeup!

-SDP

--------------------
Amen

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3658231 - 01/21/05 12:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I once mixed about 2 grams of mushrooms with 7 HBWR seeds, containing LSA. Now..that arount of lsa was considerably less strong than a hit of acid. And this was a fairly low shroom dose.
But I tripped my balls off from the combination. Very intense. I really wouldn't recomend taking acid+shrooms to a newbie.
If you're going to do it, don't take more than a gram or 2 of shrooms.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3658644 - 01/21/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No music is even more powerful. If you think that music makes a nice complement to mushrooms in the dark, try it in silence. It is deafening. Most people can't handle it, but you seem to want to go really far out there. I mean, why else would you mix shrooms and acid?

As CPT Insano said, outside is also really great. The visuals are less prevelent, in the daytime that is, but you really lock into your surroundings. Then you become nature, it is the shit, in my book! My absolute favorite way to trip.

I also agree with rdnp2035, you should have more experience first. Most people can't even handle having their mind blown with mushrooms. You should trip at least ten to twenty times on the shrooms first to get used to tripping space. It is very variable, especially with mushrooms, sometimes two grams won't even get you off, but other times two grams will blow you away for six hours.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: mecreateme]
    #3658733 - 01/21/05 02:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I insist the threadstarter listens to this:

I tried this combination twice:
EAT THE ACID BEFORE YOU EAT THE SHROOMS !!!

This way, you get a perfect synergized trip; it's not extremely intense, and extremely enjoyable.

If you eat shrooms first , and then the acid;
you get a shroom trip first, and when that is over; you get the most intense acid trip.
And trust me; peaking for 8hours is insane, and not really enjoyable..
(for me)

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: boeha]
    #3658970 - 01/21/05 03:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Do to avalibility, and in part due to the suggestions of those here, im doing them seperately (one tonight, one tommorow) and a few more times independant before i try to mix it. :smile:

-SDP

--------------------
Amen

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3659201 - 01/21/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

your likely to be tired and have some tolerance tommorrow if you do one today.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: baraka]
    #3660848 - 01/21/05 08:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

one of the last times i did mushrooms Family guy was ALSO on and it was just crazy random events. Extremely weird and nonsensical.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: Toricious]
    #3661080 - 01/21/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, you need to space your trips out more to get the best effects., Eatin acid on friday and saturday is a waste.....i recommend waiting at least 1 week, although 2 is better. These days I generally wait until it calls to me.  :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3663180 - 01/22/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Please dont mix this stuff up. Respect each of these substances for what they are.

--------------------
I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #3663580 - 01/22/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i cant really tell you about combining acid and mushrooms, but make sure you have atleast tried the doses you plan on doing when combining individually first. ie dont do 5g of mushrooms with lsd, when you have only done 3g on its own before
it should be this way when combining any drugs, otherwise you have even less of an idea of what is coming

Offlinenari
Antagonist

#12833024 - 07/01/10 03:45 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

TV makes me dizzy and frightening.
I would not mix both anyways.. they are both psychedelic... why mix both?

--------------------

OfflineSomeGuy
I feel better now :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: nari]
    #12833524 - 07/01/10 08:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'd take both and watch journey to the center of the earth 3D!:awesomenod:I tried to watch it on 5 g, and what I could see was amazing! I kept forgeting what I was watching though:thumbdown:

InvisibleNoveltyTheory
Stranger & stranger

Loc: PotLand Oregon
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: SomeGuy]
    #12940326 - 07/23/10 11:07 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

some of the first experiments ever done with psychedelic research and mentally unstable children back in the 60's, they gave the children high doses of both psilocybin and LSD with very very very good results.

if you do take both, just make it all comfortable, but let the teachers guide you. do what you want, don't let anybody on here make up your mind for you. just be careful. no matter how intense, it will always be good in the end. even if you never trip again, well, then you needed to learn you weren't a tripper. or, if you learn some new things about reality, that's good too.

it's not really good or bad actually, it just is.

i highly recommend you look up alan watts on youtube and make a playlist. terence mckenna too. THAT'S the stuff to watch. crazy pictures spinning over the masters voices talking about the entheogenic experience.

--------------------
novelty theory IS
Novelty Theory IS
No king, no government ever extended to the people more rights than the people insisted upon. And I think we've come to a place with this psychedelic issue. We have the gay community as a model, and all the other communities. We simply have to say, Look: LSD has been around for fifty years now, It ain't going away. WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can't do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken of American Creativity. So I think it's basically time to just come out of the closet and go, "You know what, I'm stoned, and I'm proud."
Terence McKenna, True Hallucinations, 1993

OfflineCuriousgeorge22
Mad Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: mommas womb
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: NoveltyTheory]
    #12940411 - 07/23/10 11:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Dude the experience is unbelievable but you have to remain calm because at certain waves it gets crazyyyyy:smile:

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off.
Why should I?” - Bob Marley

Offlinesilas simon
get it
 User Gallery

Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: NoveltyTheory]
    #12940442 - 07/23/10 11:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

for me a combination of the two results in a shroom trip with visuals of the same intensity of an acid trip

a nice combo, albeit difficult to distinguish apart at first

--------------------

ever so curious about psilocybe baeocystis. do please pm me if you can facilitate some hands on learning!

InvisibleNoveltyTheory
Stranger & stranger

Loc: PotLand Oregon
Re: Acid + Shrooms Plan [Re: silas simon]
    #12940732 - 07/23/10 12:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

for me a combination of the two results in a shroom trip with visuals of the same intensity of an acid trip

a nice combo, albeit difficult to distinguish apart at first

but, isn't that good when you take into account what people say about LSD putting one in the energy world without a guide, like a car with no driver, while with the shrooms you are guided buy their spirit? i mean, i'm an "atheist", and yet, i feel we have a certain energy, as do the shrooms, while LSD is just as extraction.

so in short, couldn't it be good for the shrooms to guide one through the Kaliedescoped eyed, bejeweled, flying Lucy trip?

--------------------
novelty theory IS
Novelty Theory IS
No king, no government ever extended to the people more rights than the people insisted upon. And I think we've come to a place with this psychedelic issue. We have the gay community as a model, and all the other communities. We simply have to say, Look: LSD has been around for fifty years now, It ain't going away. WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can't do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken of American Creativity. So I think it's basically time to just come out of the closet and go, "You know what, I'm stoned, and I'm proud."
Terence McKenna, True Hallucinations, 1993

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom