Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OnlinePeyoteZen
Save The Republic
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Again!
Stunning Realization
    #3657143 - 01/21/05 03:52 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Time does not move or change.  We do.
The always present moment is a blank canvas upon which all of creation and existence takes place.
Past and Future only exist within the human Mind.  We hold these "abstractions" in our memories using our words.
Even as individuals, we think in thoughts so that we as a group can know and share a common "world."
So you see.  The world is made of language.
And thus the reason for meditation.

I'm no master with words, so feel free to a.d.d. on.  :evil:

--------------------

Edited by PeyoteZen (01/21/05 03:55 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Stunning Realization [Re: PeyoteZen]
    #3657150 - 01/21/05 03:54 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Become what you are
life exists only at this very moment,and in this moment it is infinite and eternal. for the present moment is indefinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet exists forever...you may believe yourself out of harmony with life and its eternal now, but you cannot be, for you are life and exist Now.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Stunning Realization [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3657156 - 01/21/05 03:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

To become what you are, through the lessons of tao, is basically, at once an impossible directive and an unaviodable fact.

It has been said that the highest wisdon lies in detatchment. "the perfect man employs his mind as a mirror; it grasps nothing; it refuses nothing, it recieves but does not keep. no regrets for the past or fears of future, to let the life take its course without attewmptting to interfere with the movement...not trying to prolong the good or diminish the bad to move in time with life, to be in perfect accord...we reach enlightenment...

to be detatched from past and futre and to live thourgh eternal now.
the natural loss of ego, is to become what you are.

hence the infinite tao is something which you cannot escape by flight or capture by pursuit. there is no coming toward it or going asway from it. it is. and you are it. so become what you are.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3657160 - 01/21/05 03:57 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

these are a couple of my earlier posts, it seemed to click in a little with your topic :smile:

Just a little bedtime thoughts! :smile: Gnigh!

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3657167 - 01/21/05 04:00 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i posted this earlier but will again here

there are moments when you know what you need to do. if you stopped and analysed them, it would be crazy. you'll list pro's and con's and think no, but you don't think. you are listening to yourself. these moments can save us.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3658380 - 01/21/05 02:40 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

How bout it spudamore. I can't believe your moments post didn't get any action here. Maybe it didn't because it is so profound it is overwhelming. It's where we face our deepest fears in those "moments".

Maybe that's why no one wanted to go there ha ha. To acknowledge the wisdom is to acknowledge how we reason with ourselves to keep them buried very very deep so we never have to deal with them and overcome them.

Interesting thoughts peyote zen. I could add to them in my own words but may taint your original integrity or maybe I could ground out the gibberish, and maybe, I would just be adding more gibberish.

I see it as it is we who are still and time moves through us and we draw the parts of the space time fabric too and through us via where we put our attention when looking ahead or behind.

If still and looking nowhere, now here, not back there or up ahead over there, movement slows down perceptually and the drag can cause resistance type entrophy.

Hey who was I talking with here about this, maybe that is what Kryon meant by zero point energy being hazardous to our health.

Now i see zero point energy is just a portal for shifting speed and changing gears. If you stay in it, its like freaking having a car moving forward with momentum while throwing it into reverse. Cringe face.

Then again, really, its more like the clutch and how we shift with it determines direction and speed and ease or wear and tear on the gears and engine.

What was the topic about?

Spudamore, maybe the zero point energy portals we enter, analogised to the times we go to press in the clutch are like those "moments" hahahahaha

What the heck am I talking about? Gomp will get it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Stunning Realization [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3658750 - 01/21/05 04:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

time is a measure of infinity.
time is an illusion creted by the mayans so that they could better harvest thier crops. time means nothing in present day society, except for what time you have to be at work.

everday when im driving through town i see all of these people hurredly rushing around, i stare a lot, i wonder, what is so damn important to these people that thewy have to go 90 in a 25? i often times find myself wondering whats going on in other peoples lives, people whom i have never even seen before, just random people, like, i wonder what thier problems are, why is everybody allways so strapped for time, i think that it is purely becuase they make it that way for themselves, they buy into the illusion of time, i personnaly am never in a hurry, becuase time only goes as fast as you want it too, if you feel like being in a rush, time will fly, but if you turn your everyday arends into humdrum boredom, then time goes as slow as it does when you lay in bed at night staring at the wall, waiting to fal asleep.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Stunning Realization [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3658936 - 01/21/05 05:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

my realization is that if you can't explain it effectively in less than 3 seconds it's too complicated to be a realization.

it still might be true, even incredible but it has to emerge suddenly and completely to be in the super class.

OnlinePeyoteZen
Save The Republic
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Again!
Re: Stunning Realization [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3659176 - 01/21/05 05:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

What if there was nothing. Nothing at all.
Meaning nothing is happening.
Do you see how time does not really exist?
It's only when there are "things" that are changing, that the illusion of time is created.
Become nothing, cease time, merge with the one mind for all eternity.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#3659203 - 01/21/05 05:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i figured out the concept of time on my first trip to the cosmos, life changing to say the least,
one thought kept emenating in my head...
time is a measure of infinty, but infinity is inmeasurable in its whole, you can only measure parts of it, and if you only measure part, then that is not the whole, and therefore does not exist.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #3661916 - 01/22/05 05:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well, time may be subjective, just us perceiving the decay of flesh and change of matter, and spiritual progress, and whatever.

This seems very familiar to the theoretical physical definition of time(in the books of Stephen Hawking), who says that time is what it is because the entropy changes only this way and so we humans are used to think that the future is coming when the entropy is increasing.

So everything is relative. You may say that time does not exist, it is just us changing, or u may say that there is a mysterious physical property called "time" which causes us to change. Both claims are equally valid and agree with the world, people are free to choose the one that sounds better to them, but in the end, it will still be time as u havee always known it...

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Loc: Wide open space
Re: Stunning Realization [Re: gotmagog]
    #3663060 - 01/22/05 04:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ever noticed the concept of time crashing down while tripping ?
It?s liberating.
Like getting out of an invisible jail.
Once you`ve left those boundaries, you?ll realise that:
I AM AT ALL TIMES !

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Stunning Realization [Re: trinity7]
    #3663072 - 01/22/05 04:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i love that, the way your perception of time changes, like you stop at once and think, god ive been out here for hours, and you go inside to get a drink or something, and its only been 45 minuted since you ate your mushrooms, its nice, helps you realize whats real, and whats not.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology