Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineyoshikuni
i'm only afragment of yourimagination

Loc: New Zealand
First time description 5 years ago
    #3656162 - 01/21/05 12:06 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Now keep in mind that this was 5 years ago and it might be a lil fuzzy.

Me and 2 of my friends got around 12-15g of shrooms from my friends brother. I remember the stems are quite blue-purpleish in color. We had a digi so we split the total in 3, also it was all of our first time. Eahc had about 4-5g. First 30 mins we were just sitting around chilling waiting for the shrooms to kick in.. and one of my friends got bored so he began to spin up a J and hope it help.. about 15 mins later, after we finished breaking and setting up the papers, got some drinks and munchies, it finally started to kick in. I noticed it first when i found myself staring at my wall.. i have a weird textured wallpaper that was kinda creamy in color and i noticed that all the textures on the wall started swirling and melting together to form new patterns.. then my friend ask that i was staring at and i told him bout the wall and he looked and started to see it too.. then after about 5mins or so (really cant tell time at that point) i started to see like a black hole in the wall sucking the whole wall in and i felt my body being sucked into it too.. then when we finally snapped outta staring at the wall we realized that we still ad to roll that spliff.. so my friend starts filling the paper and i started to find my friend look like hermit the frog rolling a spliff and started to giggle and then soon after both of them started to giggle uncontrollably.. and i kept asking them "what are u laughing at?" and they both say "i don't know!" and start laughing even harder.. and basically the next 1-2 hours jus laughing at shit and staring either at the carpet or the wall or the weed on the table which still needed to be rolled.. and finally i pointed out that we've been trying to roll that spliff for an hour already and its still sitting there on the table.. at that point my friend who was originally gonna roll it was too cross eyed to even see the papers properly so he sat on the sofa and started talking to the tasmainian devil stuffed animal i had on the sofa.. haha that cracked me up.. and finally with great difficulty i managed to finish rolling the spliff and noticed after done rolling that i only put half the chronics in it.. too concentrated on rolling the damn thing.. after we blazed outside which was a trip by the way.. it as in the middle of the night and everything seemed soo peaceful and quiet and we ended up whispering to eachother.. we went back inside and started watching Species II.. after we stared at the blue screen for a while laughing some more.. that movie was fucked.. everything seemed to pop right out of the screen.. i remember distinctively that one part where the dude sticks a shotgun in his mouth and blows his head off.. i felt pieces of brain splatter all over me.. i eventually got distracted since i've seen the movie before when i was sober and started predicting what would happen and went upstairs to the washroom and take a whiz but i jus stood there staring at the toilet and the diff colors the water was changing to.. finally snapped out of it and got down to business and washed my hands and was amazed how good water felt.. i think i was playing with the water in the sink for a good 10 mins or so.. looked in the mirror and realized jus how fucked i was pupils were like saucers when i leaned forward to look at my eyes... and when i stood back up straight and look in the mirror again i saw horns growing outta my forehead and my skin turning red and a go-tee gorwing.. i started to look like tha devil :satan: or something... tripped out and ran outta the washroom.. dont really remember clearly the rest of it but i remember when it was morning and trip was basically over, my friend walking down the street as he pisses on the sidewalk.. hahaha i'll never forget that.. had a pretty good trip for first time.. i believe my friends did too.. :thumbup:

but my second time doing shrooms was horrible.. got ushered away by two cops at wonderland.. i wasn't tripping yet cuz i jus took them i only had a empty bag :stash: in my pocket that i was gonna throw in the trash.. it only had some shroom dust in it.. the cops saw when i took it outta my pocket and both carried me away by the armpits.. searched me and found nothing else and threw me in a detention room at the security office at wonderland.. thats when i started tripping..

oh man.. my hands are tired i'll type the rest later.. if ya even wanna read about it..  :cool: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Hi there!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience