Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: Sinbad]
    #3653093 - 01/20/05 10:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
No you dont leave them for good, but i intend to come back with a skeleton key to release all cages. At the moment there are things in my life that need my immediate and undivided attention, in the next few days i am going to be dealing with alot of relative things in my life. Then i am in solitary retreat, perhaps after this i will have more patients and compassion, i need to recharge my spiritual
batteries!

Until then adious, goodbeye, and godbless!

Thats a much more positive leaving note.

Safe travels  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #3653102 - 01/20/05 10:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

None of them imply lack of calm. We can be calm and clear yet wrothfully protest or make a forceful utterance. Wisdom has no limitations.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3653112 - 01/20/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

eat something

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3653325 - 01/20/05 11:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i think you are just butt-hurt.and in a state of confusion. self pity, pity party, either way you end up all emotional and alone. i think you are just as confused as those whom you think are confused,and i dont think its a very wise decision to go on your quest for the truth with sand in the vagina,especially when no one here wants to blow bubbles up your  ass. :ooo: :thumbup::heart::stoned:
gotta play the victim :jesus: some one hast to...might as well be you.... and hey, its not you personally that didnt get the responses you would've liked but, maybe not everyone here thinks meditation is key. and ya.. i do incorporate my own ideas into my own veiw of what "I" "THINK" is the way..whats wrong with that? and if this upsets you  because i dont share the same exact veiws as you then farewell my friend!:bye: it's going to be sad to see you leave.. i've enjoyed some of your post.

eat something

Edited by uriahchase (01/20/05 11:46 AM)

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: uriahchase]
    #3653552 - 01/20/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Huh? I am in no way playing the victim, and have no idea where you got this from? You obviously have not read many of my posts! I was never brought up in a pseudo christian environment therefore have no affinity for pity, or the victim mentality.

I did expect more responses to my post on meditation, but was neither upset nor disappointed by the lack of response, more surprised that not many people found it a useful enough tool to use and apply!

Its not that people have different views that's the problem, its only when ignorant people start passing off fallacies of there own creation as fact onto the impressionable that i get concerned and start to ask questions.

You are entitled to think what you like about me, but know this, an imperfect teacher can still give out a perfect teaching. So even if in your eyes I'm just as confused as the rest, which lets face it, is more than likely true, then disregard that and look at what Ive taught and said, test it out, and see if its true, instead of instantly judging and remaining in ignorance of the facts.

I'm sure its more than likely i have offended you by my previous post on people who propagate the cycle of shit, but why did this offense take place, could it be that your belly is full of shit, because you have erroneously swallowed things you thought were true? But you never tested out to see for sure?

I have never asked anyone to share my view or blindly accept it as fact. The only food i eat is that which has been thoroughly tested  and found clear of any shit. I only eat the pure foods of the heavens.  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3653584 - 01/20/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is why i think this forum has become so negative

Good lord, you haven't even been here a month! It went from bad to good in that span of time? I haven't noticed any sea change here. And I would note that you have introduced your own share of negativity. Your infamous post where you pretended to "openly urinate in [Markos] face" comes to mind. That's not a very positive way to treat a respected member!

only had 1 PM from a practitioner

Translation: I haven't had people falling all over themselves to stroke my ego and make me feel important.

It does sound like you have some knowledge to share, but perhaps there are reasons for the lack of response other than the people here are woefully inadequate spiritually. Maybe you should look to yourself and how you are presenting these wonderful ideas before issuing a blanket condemnation of this forum. I have indeed seen some good information in your posts. I have also noticed a condescending tone along with that information.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: zorbman]
    #3653624 - 01/20/05 01:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

arrogance is usually avoided on 'spiritual paths'

--------------------

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3653663 - 01/20/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A month is long enough for me to see the quality and accruacy of the infomration people are presenting here as well as the genral overtone and goings on in this forum.

If you read the entire post again i think you'll find an undertone of humour not seriousness involved. You seem to be reading between the lines and interpreting my humour and swift discrimination as disrespectful, negative and condecending, which is the exact opposite of my intention when posting. Have you considered that its just your projection and not my intention?

Maybe your being disrespectful by judging my character, without due cause? As i have stated in my last post, i wast looking for ego gratifcation, i only wished to help and support anyone interested in meditation. The lack of response i attribute to people not wanting to practice, if they see fault in my character or the style of my posting, that should'nt effect there desire to practice a perfectly valid, simple method if they are serious about mediatation!

As i have said in previous posts i wasnt here to stroke peoples ego's or live up to there preconcieved ideas of how i should appear to them. What ones view is whether positive or negative is entirley up to the individual, in other words even a god or the buddha can be percieved in infinte ways by the views of infinte beings.

Some people might percieve negativly, some positively, some neutrally but i can assure you that either views bare very little resemblence to how that being really is.

So all i have ever asked of anyone interested in the spiritual path, is to examine and test any teaching you come accross that you might like to practice beforehand becuase there is alot of BS out there just waiting to be swallowed! If you disagree with this post, then test it out examine it first before disgarding it as BS. You might gain some insight, or at very least discover the bullshit!  :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (01/20/05 01:47 PM)

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: deff]
    #3653712 - 01/20/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Arrogance transforms into the wisdom of eqinimity. Emotions arent avoided!

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3653841 - 01/20/05 02:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Forum of the living dead
Violation #1

You obviously have not read many of my posts!
Violation #2

my previous post on people who propagate the cycle of shit
Violation #3

could it be that your belly is full of shit
Violation #4

its only when ignorant people start passing off fallacies of there own creation as fact
Violation #5

Quickly, ban him BEFORE he leaves.  :cool:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3653964 - 01/20/05 02:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A month is long enough

That would make sense if you had said the forum "is" negative, but what you stated was "this forum has become negative". I don't think being here only a few short weeks gives one any indication of a trend. That is just too small of a sample time. For a practitioner of meditation I would expect a little more patience before making such a sweeping indictment.

I think you are in denial of some of your negativity. When confronted with it you suggest people are "projecting" their own negativity onto you- a very convenient way of avoiding recognition of your own attitude while simultaneously preserving your perceived superior role as a self-appointed guru.

Some people might percieve negativly, some positively, some neutrally

Sinbad to Markos: I openly urinate in your face!

What kind of mental gymnastics can you perform to allow me to perceive this as anything other than negative?

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3654001 - 01/20/05 02:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That would make sense if you had said the forum "is" negative, but what you stated was "this forum has become negative".

Look what was added to the S&P equation in the last month and what do you get?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3654008 - 01/20/05 02:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A month is long enough to make a full and solid analysis of this forum? This forum is dead spiritually because only one person responded to your thread? If you do a search there's been about 5000 meditation threads in the past years.

Shit man.. I've been here for 5 years and it's still changing all the time. I can't define this place.

Maybe you need to learn another basic spiritual lesson... patience and humility.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: MAIA]
    #3654031 - 01/20/05 02:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MAIA said:
Well, it's sad to see you go. I do agree with some of your points, but remember that although meditation is present on any spiritual path, not all spiritual paths see it as "fundamental", some see it as complementary.
Anyway, i'm not trying to justify the lack of feedback or anything, like you explained, that is a fact.

Peace&Respect :smile:

MAIA

Indeed. And not everyone is going to believe in the same things you do, Sinbad. You're going to find this sort of "negativity" where ever you go...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: Shroomism]
    #3654041 - 01/20/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey - that's a great idea! Let's start a Patience and Humility forum.

BTW, I can wait on that idea and I will understand if you do not think it that great...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: Swami]
    #3654051 - 01/20/05 02:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Re: Forum of the living dead [Re: Shroomism]
    #3654336 - 01/20/05 03:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nope my assesnment that this forum is spiritually dead doesnt originate from my mediation post, it is based on an accumilation of data from over this past month.

Patience and humility is one thing, but wasting my time on intellectual indulgences with people who are only interested in such pursuits is frivilous and in contraction to my nature.

Im not making a definition of this place, im only going by my experience over this past month, im sure people come and go from this place and not all are just interested in discussing, debating, and anazlysisng words, scriptures and philiosphical topic, and are actually interested in getting down and dirty with the fundamental aspects of the spiritual path, but from my experience these people arew few and far between, my post on the simple mediation technique was just a final confirmation of this fact, not the main contribution to this assessment.

--------------------

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3654474 - 01/20/05 04:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

As for the comment to Markos, I feel no need to justify my actions. If people find benefit in some of my posts then that's good because i have poured much of my knowledge into them for the benefit of others,any nit picking and finger pointing is not at all necessary as these will most certainly affect the mind in a negative way. I'm sure i could find something negative to say about some of your posts as well, but i choose not too out of respect for you and me!

Of course i am only human, and cannot deny the negative aspects of my condition, i am continually working to transform these obstacles onto the path. I have never claimed to be a guru, nor do i consider myself as such! I have always said that i am forever beginner on the path. I am only human like yourself, so where indeed is your humanity and respect?

So enough with the :drama:

I am offline from now until whenever, and will return with my spiritual batteries fully recharged! I want to add one last comment especially for redgreenvines.

Remember Association is Extra!  :smile: :laugh: :wink:

Good luck to everyone!

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3654513 - 01/20/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thanks buddy
nice not to be a spiritual snob
eat something.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3654762 - 01/20/05 05:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What a shamelessly egotistical remark. Your leaving because no one responded to a post you made on how to meditate? This info is available in any decent book on the subject...why should one suddenly think they have struck gold after reading it here? Maybe instead of getting pissed you should work on your content a bit.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale