Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Loves Responce
    #3653360 - 01/20/05 01:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

helloooooooooo shroomerites! :hug: :inlove: :loveeyes: :sun: :flowers: :rotfl:

What a beautiful day it is, yes it is yes it is! :wink: :sun:

I wrote in skystones S&P post last night, that I was going to do an experiment and not read here for a week and see if I felt differently to gauge if reading here was having a negative or depressive effect on me I was unaware of.

I woke up feeling an abundance of joy, a song in my heart and have a smile I can not wipe off of my face....the sun is shining and I am breathing, I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there is much love to make today. Oh the alchemy of love, to be able to create such and elixir and drink from it is truly a wonderful thing and the intoxication is DIVINE.

If I can feel this within 24 hours of reading here, I think I am okay in this space and place and always was.

Freedom, what does that word mean to you? When you leave this board for good because of the negativity, are you walking into your freedom from it?

Maybe

When in the home, work place, school class room, park or store and negativity and ignorance and hate abounds and you feel its weight and uneasiness and become upset by it, the idea to leave and free yourself from it comes to mind. So to be free, you must isolate yourself from it, create a self contained place, where these sources of havoc can not interfere with your sense of peace and well being.

In this self contained place, are you truly free? Yes, within it you are as long as you stay within its walls of isolation from others. Do you see the dichotomy here, "within its walls" removed from the outside, what is without you? If the divine is within all and you are the divine, what can truly be without you? Do you see?

Is this the ultimate freedom? Nah, however, it's a start, to have the ability to know that you deserve to be in peace and joy and you know how to create your own inner sanctuary a place to retreat to and restore yourself.

Can you be in peace and joy without it, outside of its walls? To be is to be in ultimate freedom, to be able to go anywhere and know peace and joy in love and harmony.

The alchemist in you can. The alchemist within and take negativity, from fear hate and the darkness of ignorance and turn it into security, love imbued with the light of compassions acceptance for all.

The alchemist within recognizes the divine without and restores it back within the self through remembrance of its lost and forgotten self.  You can take in negativity and hate and darkness and look upon it with understanding it as a facet of yourself, like a long lost friend in need of warmth and comfort, to be able to say I know the pain and despair of that dark lonely place, for I too have been there.

And you can remember the love, the flame within the heart that guided your way out. And in that memory you can transform anything going on inside of you which came from without you and stay in your freedom no matter where you are. By moving the love within outside of you, you expand your sanctuary and your ability to roam wherever the winds take you for if you have the ability to transform all into loves compassion outside of you, that comes within you, you are never without within your sanctuary- Ultimately free to be anywhere because it can no longer create walls that divide separate and isolate you from you.

Is hating hate the way? To where? Right back into hate energy.

Is being ignorant of ignorance the way? To where? Right back into ignorance energy.

Is fearing fear the way? To where? Right back into fear energy.

Is rejecting the rejection of others the way? To where? Right back into rejection energy.

Is separating yourself from divisions the way? To where? Right back into separation energy

And on your way out, when lead by these motivations you will take what you wish to leave with you. We can run but we can't hide from our forgotten dismembered pieces of self forever. To quit running away, to become centered and still is to remember the self in love.

You cannot escape these things by becoming them. You must transform them back into the love from which the came, the love forgotten, the love to be remembered by YOU. YOU are a powerful being with this ability. Within you is the ability to generate understanding, the ability to give way to the love and joy that forever is and let it flood in.

Within you is the ability to ignite a flame, a light so bright it can see through the murkiest of waters, the densest of fogs and the darkest tunnels.

Within you is the ability to take loves warmth and soften the hardness of hearts left abandoned out in the cold of isolation. Move awareness into your heart place, is it hard, tight, cold? Is it soft, relaxed and warm?

The alchemists transforms from within what is within that was once left without, outside of the self. To receive fear, hate, rejection and ignorance, and transform it as the alchemist does is the desired reaction to bring on loves responce in return.

You, we, all have this power and ability.

When I leave here it will be because the winds of change have lifted me to lands anew and not because, I hated the hate, chose to reject the rejection, felt negative about the negative, feared the fear or chose to ignore the ignorance.

When I have mastered loves responce, I will be light enough to be lifted away by the winds of change and no sooner. 

I haven't mastered loves responce yet 24/7 so you guys are stuck with me for a while.

My way may not be your way as we may be headed different places. There are as many ways to get to the same plays as their are those to forge them.

I am headed to ultimate freedom, forging my own path illumining my way through the fog within by shining the flame in my heart brightly, dissolving the hardened walls within that block me from knowing you as myself with compassion's loving warmth and understanding, so I can be free in love , peace, joy and harmony no matter where I am and nothing can be without my knowing my divine self within it.

Ahhhhhhhh I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!! thank you admins and tren, maia, shroominism and kaio and shroomerites for allowing me to use this forum along my way. I will put up an appreciation post of how I value this place. :smile: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology