Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
What do you think is the best feeling or experienc
    #364820 - 08/01/01 02:23 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I believe that the best feeling is when you laugh so hard that you cry...it is something about the paradox of the two...You are so happy that you are sad at the same time..it is very hard to explain..it is like you are experiencing the begining and the end at the same time.

Edited by shroom-girlie on 08/02/01 12:32 AM.

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #364856 - 08/01/01 03:18 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

To me the best feeling is when you look at something you see every day, but appreciate the beauty of it, just as if you're seeing it for the first time. It could be anything, a stone, a tree, the sky. It usually only lasts a short while until you become distracted, but for that time it's as if you are connected to the object in some way, and you become totally at peace with the world. Kind of like the idea behind American Beauty I suppose.

It's moments like that that keep me sane. They remind me that there is more to life than all the bullshit we live through every day. For that moment, Money doesn't matter, Work doesn't matter, Bills don't matter, nothing matters except for you and whatever you're looking at.

Take care

Phil

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: Phyl]
    #365148 - 08/01/01 11:35 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

wow Phyl...you are a very insightful person...You really know...you know what I mean...it is good to see people that really understand what it is all about...take care.

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #365182 - 08/02/01 12:04 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Sticking my dick into the vagina of a beautiful woman I care about while looking into her eyes.

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #365314 - 08/02/01 02:43 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

the best experience is watching a nice casing starting to pin and wonder "how does this white fungus form shrooms?" and then the worst feeling is having to pick most of them before they can sporulate. i also hate it when some fuckin newbie wants to turn his preciouse mycelium into a stupid tea that will get him high once! just imagine if you were a nice mycelial network and then someone turned you into a tea before you could fruit! i am still a virgin and jacky (my hand) isnt really a real girl, so it is not the same. i kinda dont like masturbation, since it is synthetic. if you arent having sex then dont convince youre mind that you are! i really care about my shrooms, and in return, i hope they care about me.

sleeping by yourself at night can make you feel alone,
youre girlfriend said so, but i dont really know
Closet Cultivation

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Offlinechuwie
journeyman
    #365336 - 08/02/01 03:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

making people smile and laugh

--------------------
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.

OfflineSampson
    #365373 - 08/02/01 06:37 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

the feeling of am i in this moment in time now or is this some reflection of a previous synapsis- here is where eternity begins to take hold. oh yeah and discovering something new and inspiring.

we are just a flicker of aspiration in the grand design. therefore, we must reap its sorrows. -me

--------------------
your existance is chemical. altered states are your elements. ~me

OfflinePsilocybe Ryan
enthusiast
Loc: Canada
    #369613 - 08/10/01 12:23 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

The feeling of absolute bliss. The moment when everything is perfect and beautiful. When everything is right with the world. That my friends is my favorite experience.

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: Psilocybe Ryan]
    #369618 - 08/10/01 12:30 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

taking mescaline...and the fealing you get after you throw up...theres nothing better = )

WE CANT STOP HERE!!!!....THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

life.....its sexually transmitted and always fatal.

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: I_AM_THE_WALRUS]
    #369621 - 08/10/01 12:36 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

whatching old people enjoy the last few years of there life. The fact that the know the finnality of their existence and are enjoying it. I can't wait to be an old man, play with my grandkids and watch the word go by without a care in the world.

OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #369626 - 08/10/01 12:48 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say the best feeling is after some deep meditation or light astral projection. Going outside for a walk right after on a sunny day. Walking slowly through a deserted park and looking at each and everything for the beauty of it. It's like looking through the eyes of a child, everything seems so new and undiscovered. And you feel a sense of enlightenment as to why everything exists and there is a distinct feeling of oneness between you and everything you see. You walk around without a care in the world, feeling hope and love for all that exists. I'd say that is the best feeling around and I try to experience it as much as I can.

"It tastes like...burning.." -Ralph Wiggum.

>If you are not wasted, then the day is.<

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

Offlinemissulena
enthusiast
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: Odd_Snail]
    #369678 - 08/10/01 04:03 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I like a qiute calm sunny day and watching snakes bask under the sun in natural untouched surroundings. warm spring days always remind me of good times I have had wandering thru the bush with friends looking for and finding snakes from years ago but I can imagine the best feeling you could ever experience would be if you had the talent the feeling you would get after you just composed a beautiful song or piece of poetry.

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
    #370062 - 08/11/01 02:48 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

wow like phyl said-- an american beauty moment-- one of my favorites is when i can make my girlfriend cry[though i hate it when she does-- i try within everything in my power to keep her from doing so] and with in the same moment i can get her to laugh. to me this is the bestfeeling or more closer to my self laughing to the point when your cheeks and abs hurt is one of the best feelings. you want it to stop but once it does the moment is lost and the feeling and time is in the past. -- you don't want it to leave but it must or else life will not progress.

--just a thought.

The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"It tastes like... burning."--ralph wiggam

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #370568 - 08/12/01 07:11 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I reach a point when I am tripping. That I feel absolute love that the creation it self is love that love is the most powerfull thing there is.
And then I cry, and thank the Universe for my punny existance.

--------------------

OfflineUwila
Stranger
    #370655 - 08/12/01 12:52 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

The very beginning of fall. Just before the leaves start changing. Those first couple of cool days when fall is in the air. It's hard to describe the feeling, it makes me feel so incredibly alive. It's my time of year. I have so much enery for those few days, I wish I could experience that feeling all the time.

It's getting close to that time here now, not many more weeks, I can't wait. I think I'll write more about it when I experience it again, maybe to help myself remember it more often.

OfflineMANNALORD
Vagabond Ninjafor Hire
Loc: F- R
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: Uwila]
    #370790 - 08/12/01 07:55 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I think one of the best feelings ever for me, is when im getting to know a new friend better, and he/she totally opens up to me, they begin to trust and me and know that i am worthy of their counsul or just to hear what they think, i really believe its an honor and it makes me feel awesome. Or when u meet someone new thats really nice, and they think ur nice, and they think ur funny and everythings going well. I think there are tons of other amazing feelings in life, but these are my more social ones! nice post, keep it goin

im tellin you now, you motherfuckers dont know me

--------------------
Live and Die in FALL RIVER

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: MANNALORD]
    #370804 - 08/12/01 08:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

The best feeling I've EVER experienced also led to the worst : leaving it. The biggest regret I have is leaving it. I don't like to share the experience, but I do like the idea that it might inspire hope in another person who reads it. I didn't try for this experience. I haven't had it since the last of the three times that it did. Only once did it result in the actual experience I am wanting to divulge here. I was in class, the teacher was talking, I was wondering how everything could have happened so perfectly so that I end up right there sitting in the chair in the school I was going to. It could have been the actual realization of the consciousness of the knowledge of the different ways things could have happened, but I was becoming absolutely convinced that I was not where I was. I started with questioning if a book was actually there. Since, I was coming to think, I wasn't there, the book I was looking at couldn't have been real. I began looking around the room and believed that nothing around me was real - nothing. The teacher kept lecturing. I thought that since I was feeling so different from what I usually feel and the teacher didn't notice, it MUST not be real. I had no question in my mind that these things were not real. Everything in my vision became cakey pink and the only thing my eyes picked up was movement. Movement opened a window of swarming colors  from the space from which it moved to the place it moved to. (The teacher, for example, walking as she lectured.) After I was certain that nothing was real and still not sure what WAS real instead, the whole picture of my vision came unhinged and started floating away, slowly, slowly. In the backround, everything was absolute darkness and there was a sense that it went on forever in either direction and at every possible stopping point. The farther the picture drifted away, the more I believed the knowledge that I began to understand that "Everthing is okay. You were right [haha]. Life was just a game. Life was just a show and now you can.. step off the set.. and go home." I didn't know where home was for sure, but I was sure that I was being told a truth. The feeling was the best feeling.... ever.. stronger than love I'd ever felt, which is second to this. It was an intense feeling of nothingness- an oxymoron if ever there existed one. Nothing MATTERED. NOTHING. Not even the realization that nothing mattered mattered. Absolutely nothing mattered whatsoever. NOTHING. I was nothing. I didn't know it, but I was nothing. I don't know why, but I looked back to where the picture was when I last left it and it was almost completely gone. I got scared and I thought, "I can't do this now- not in class. I'll come back later on." That was the biggest mistake. I was rushed back to microscopic window. I was back in reality. Note that before this, the only drugs I had ever done was a)trying beer about 6 years before that b)smoked marijuana once in the summer of going from 9 to 10 grade, from which I didn't even get high and c)smoked cigarettes from time to time for a month when I was 13. This experience was at a time in my life when I still had drive. I wasn't aware that I was bipolar. Anyways, I hope someone gets some ray of hope or something or the other from reading this. Note also that the act of using words to describe it were indeed, as Claude Rifat says, "..like trying to forge butterfly wings with a 10-pound iron hammer." Its just a much easier way of saying that the thought of using words to describe the experience is sickening, but in the interest of sharing, has to be done, for here and now. I don't doubt I am not the only one who has lived this, so, share. I was reading this and I had to edit it. If it seems like it was rushed, it was. I don't quite like process, so don't think its as drone as it sounds, please.

:frown:

Edited by CACA on 08/12/01 10:36 PM.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

InvisibleLenore
enthusiast
Re: What do you think is the best feeling or experienc [Re: CACA]
    #370812 - 08/12/01 08:58 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

the ecstasy of music

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #371078 - 08/13/01 11:14 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Best Feelin' - Keller Williams
I woke to the world one morning did not really know what was going on
Didn't care about tomorrow worry when tomorrow comes
I went outside that night set the ole imagination a flight
For one second I felt like a kid on Christmas day
feeling stops all if I said in a word I will explain if I may
I climed up a tree that night
Sat up in the branches and I felt just like a bird
it was the best feeling in the world
Felt so good that night
my soul it seemed to fly around that night
asI flew that night
For one second I felt like a bird
hangin' up in the air
feelin' stops all if I said in a word
the feeling to be without a care
Swam in the sea that night
dove through the waves and I felt like a fish
it was the best feeling in the world
Felt so good that night
my soul it seemed to swim around that night
as I swam that night
For one second I Felt like a fish cruising around in the sea,
the feeling stops all if I said in a word
the feeling to be free

........ a specific answer to your question?....
fuckin' on acid with that special someone *blushes* that's not "absolutely" true, but what can I say?

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineTengu
journeyman
    #373985 - 08/18/01 04:20 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I dont know what exactly is the best feeling to me. All other seem to know it perfectly.
I think there are so many different feelings, i cant chose the "one". Perhaps to see people you love and know that they are happy.
While i type it, i come to the thought, that i never really thought about this question. So thank you for asking shroom-girlie. Now i will try to find my most precious feeling. I think its love in its "true" form. Not physical. More emotional. But i am not sure about this. Perhaps an enlightening experience awaits me if i only think and search. I dont really know how to search, perhaps just living my life is it, but maybe its not enough. Thats a really difficult question you asked.

Isnt it also a question about how to live your life? When you know whats the best thing, wouldnt it be normal to focus on it? Like something thats giving you a good cause to live.

Or maybe i just speak silly words and all you asked was about some nice feeling... Or didnt you?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale