Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineotacon
Fuckin Longhair

Loc: Tempe, Arizona
First MG Trip
    #3653205 - 01/20/05 01:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This was my first experience using the seeds. My girlfriend and I both ate roughly 300 or more seeds that I ordered from iamshaman.com. They did not disappoint either! I was able to chew them all down in about 15 minutes while it took my gf about an hour. I immediately felt very tight and constrained in my chest and stomach. My gf threw up almost immediately after finishing her seeds. I decided to fight through it, but then just threw up to relieve all the tension. It was well worth it, felt so much better after wards. We smoked a couple bowls and then went for a walk.
It was difficult to walk, almost as though I was really drunk. The street lights were very shimmery and bright. We came to a 4 way stop sign, and it seemed like there was so much commotion there when there was only two cars. The sounds seemed like there were forty cars. We made our way to the park and layed down staring at the night sky. The stars seemed to by layed out in disk patterns; whereas, on disk would rotate clockwise shifting the stars and then another next to it would rotate counter clockwise. Very cool affect. The moon resembled a face and my gf must have thought the same because she began talking to it. We decided to get up and walk more because our legs were cramping up. At this point my gf had a lot of trouble walking like she was extremely intoxicated. We headed back to my house and went into my dark room and played some Pink Floyd with iTunes visualizations on. The visualizations went off the computer screen and continued on the walls in my room. My gf was laying on her back on my bed kicking her feet and tossing a pillow about three inches into the air. She thought it was the most fun thing ever which made me laugh for about fifteen minutes. I began getting a lot of color distortions whereas everything was a different color, but nothing radical. Whites tuned tan and variations like that. My blue eyes seized to exist, my pupils were completely dilated. At this point it had already been 7 hours which I could not believe. It only seemed like an hour or so. I went to bed and had some very vivid CEV's in which it seemed DNA helixes were forming into waves and destroying everything in their paths. All in all I think it was a very enjoyable experience. Truly and eye opener, literally.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWldChild
Daytripper
Female

Loc: Illinois
Re: First MG Trip [Re: otacon]
    #3653299 - 01/20/05 01:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the world of morning glory!  Next time you trip, try a cold water extraction, it'll help with those damn leg cramps.  I personally do the extraction and then add the concentrated amount to lemonade to make it taste most pleasant :drinkcoffee: And usually people suggest chewing on ginger root or pepto to help with nausea, I usually do that while making my brew.  Glad you had a good time though! :cheers:

--------------------
"If the door of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to a man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience