Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
THE GOD WITHIN [Re: spacedragon]
    #3671481 - 01/24/05 06:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Lastly, I just wanted to add:

The "future" is any past memory that is still potent enough to allure us in the present moment - the now. Spinning on its axis, the Galactic Center shoots out 9-dimensional galactic synchronization beams that are torqued by axial spin. These beams and axes manifest agendas by means of the 8D intelligence system -- Galactic Federation -- in time waves, which are creative projects coming out of the Galactic Center. To organize cycles on Earth, the great being in the Galactic Center -- Tzolk 'in -- created the Mayan calendar to orchestrate Earth's evolution. Calendars are formats for spiritual masters who orchestrate specific time waves by working with the Keepers of all nine dimensions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: THE GOD WITHIN [Re: spacedragon]
    #3671632 - 01/24/05 08:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (01/24/05 08:53 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: THE GOD WITHIN [Re: Gomp]
    #3671722 - 01/24/05 09:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Gomp, the link to that guys story was an AWESOME read! It was like reading the through the cumulation of the most profound understandings I have come to experience, remember and realise of how it is. What a thrill!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it! :heart: :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

THE GOD WITHIN [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3681113 - 01/26/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That was interesting and I have a quote I particularly liked from the site below. I just wanted to quickly add how I actually use the powerful quartz rod accelerators for sorcery (they're really mini-partical accelerators so proceed with the mind control with caution. You could ruin your life and many others')

QUARTZ can be powerful for healing too and particularly when in the shape of the Platonic solids which I posted on the Platonic Seminars subforum of Dextroverse.org. Now the "Atlantean Rod" is very potent indeed with a copper rod mixed with a pure Quartz tip for human & alien control including long-distance control of others, calls for assistance to sleeping gods, etc.. The Earth's iron core has a crystalline structure that's hexagonal. I use quartz crystals to hold data banks. When I'm working on a big data bank, I receive data in holograms. When my head gets too packed, I send the monad of thoughts into the crystal, which I keep in my work area, such as one of the quartz platonic solids. The crystal emanates it back to me when I need a recall or a quick start. That is, I encode the crystal with time capsules, and then I can recall the path that acesses the 6th dimensional mist when I want to.

Anthropologist Jeremy Narby suggests that shamans have learned how to defocus their consciousness to see DNA.

Another form of 6D access is through the practice of astrology, which involves knowing the archetypal patterns in your natal chart and observing how the movements of the planets, Moon, and Sun - transits - influence your birth chart. Modern astrology is psychodynamic and helps us to pull ourselves out of linear time by showing us how the drama of life is artificially pressed into past, present, and futures. Besides offering a wide time perspective, astrology teaches people that various planets have different effects on events and emotions, and links people to higher fields. Once you start thinking this way, often you are able to access very high dimensions available right inside the feelings and events going on around you. Feelings intensify 4D, which makes it easier to detect frequencies from 5D through 9D. Cultures ruled by enchantment taught people how to recognize these influences and express them as a group in geography, art, astrology, and seasonality.

Now the photon band has joined the star Alcyone near us, our Sun, and the Sirius star system in a synchronistic flow that started 225 million years ago -- when Earth was selected to seed the galaxy with its biology. Sacred cultures that mastered multidimensional consciousness in the past are needed for guidance, such as the Maya, since scientists today are only beginning to consider multidimensionality by means of superstring theory.

The Keeper of 7D is Andromeda. Andromeda is visible as an exquisite spiral in the night sky spinning just outside our galactic plane. Within it, there is a planet called Aion, which is like Earth in every way, with a similar location to its Sun, good climate and atmosphere and lots of biology that replicates. The only difference between these two solar systems is that Aion did not experience a great cataclysm, as Earth did 11,500 years ago. Aion's inhabitants are devoid of collective trauma, and all the higher dimensions freely enhance its biology. Aion directs its cultures with cosmic sound and light codes by using sacred science. In Andromeda there is no splitting or separation from God, while in the Milky Way, as we near the end of the Mayan calendar, we cannot remember Gaia's biological codes.

Our world is changing because the Galactic Federation has direct access to us now; because a significant number of us want to function in higher orders. Also, communication with Orion (the home of the Galactic Federation and the Keepers of the eighth dimension) became easier when our Earth's sun entered the photon belt a few years back). Stars can be very helpful for communicating with distant star systems.

Now, two operative worlds exist right in 3D:
(and what each individual contributes is of cosmic significance.)

(1) Those who are working with the Galactic Federation to transmute Earth's biology are experiencing Earth's ascension -- nine dimensions opening simultaneously in 3D.

(2) Those who do not cherish life are experiencing the Apocalypse described by Saint John of Patmos in Revelation.

I will break down the Pyramid

Once there was enough money changing hands in America after a hundred years or two, people in power adopted the pyramid, a system that was invented by European aristocrats and has been described well by British researcher David Icke. Pyramids are used to organize large systems, such as banks, corporations, schools, and governments. The pyraminds take on a life of their own once they get started. Pyramids force people to do what the Elite wants and make it very hard to see "who is running the show" when you are in the middle of them - yet it all becomes obvious once the pyramids are exposed.

The bottom of the pyramid is occupied by the workers. The workers are supervised by the lower-level managers, who keep their jobs by obeying orders. The lower managers get their orders from middle managers, and they must do as they are told. If a middle manager tells a lower manager to make the workers do something that is dishonest or evil, such as putting the workers in dangerous or unpleasant working conditions, the lower manager has to obey these orders or risk being fired. Consequently, the manager becomes ill-tempered, unhappy, and eventually sick.

Everybody struggles in the pyramid system to keep their jobs, and the person(s) at the very top reap the benefits. People working in the higher levels of the pyramids have the most to lose by not obeying their higher-ups. People in the middle and high ranges are forced to dress and live in a manner befitting their position, and they are usually in debt and cannot quit. It is easy to force them to do things that are unethical because they are supporting their families. People in the lower levels are considered dispensable, and they often quit or get fired. Poor ethics, greed, and control disseminate from the top down, and anybody who does not agree can always quit.

Everybody is in debt except the people at the top, who have huge amounts of money; however, these people can be kept in place by black mail. Data on their private lives is collected, just in case it will be useful later. Whistle-blowers, who often lose their jobs and sometimes their families, are in great danger. Through pyramids in corporations and governments, the Elite runs America. This is why the dollar has a pyramid with an "all-seeing" eye at the top.

Occasionally, people at the top create a fleecing, when a pyramid is collapsed and the resources are moved elsewhere, as occurred with Enron. This often happens when whistle-blowers appear.

I have no problem ripping them a new one because this system is what perpetuates the outrageous level of human disempowerment in the world today.

I especially liked this from the link you posted to Mellen-Thomas Benedict's site with profound revelations:
___ _
To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."

I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.

As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source."

Edited by spacedragon (01/27/05 05:56 AM)

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #3681153 - 01/26/05 12:15 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I can only read a few paragrahps into your posts but I enjoy them , no matter how crazy it sounds :thumbup:

I like your ideas about crystals

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

THE GOD WITHIN [Re: flowstone]
    #3681420 - 01/26/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, I like to type the words of the sages sometimes and then write original posts. The following is an inspiration to me and this time a smaller post heheh because I realized that last one was action-packed.

One of The Dalai Lama's divine missions is to stay in the "Middle World" in shamanic terms and help us all achieve perfection and heaven. Otherwise, becoming an animal, plant, hungry ghost, or spirit god from an afterlife is a big possibility. So, we have taken the Middle World human form (The Between is what the Tibetans call our world right between the heavens and the hells "The Dangerous Straits of the Between.") I pray to the Peaceful Gods and help others understand that we need not fear a cataclysm because there are many alternatives to an apocalypse happening. And the gods are coming to our aid more often with human avatars and other human-god hybrids and maybe even demon god-hybrids that their worlds probably don't even have names for. ~
Master Padmasambhava, deliver us lord from the dangerous straits of the between and carry us to perfect heaven.

Master Avalokiteshvara, please deliver us from the dangerous straits of the between and carry us to perfect Buddhahood.

Goddess Satya of the Pleiadians, deliver me Master from the dangerous straits of the between and carry me to perfect Buddhahood.

Edited by spacedragon (01/27/05 05:45 AM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3681467 - 01/26/05 01:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

So a giant spacelight is going to fry the lot of us, and the options'll be your body sizzles, then your soul fries or else your body sizzles, then spontaeious enlightenment? I mean, I see the sense it what your saying, but I still have one problem with it...

What makes you so sure we're all gonna fry come 2012?

No one is going to "fry" or be "sizzled." It'll be a mild sensation when we fully enter the photon belt. The people who don't want to adapt with the intensity of the energy shift building up may find themselves getting sicker. Emotional intensity may increase in people who don't know what's going on... as well as physical bombardment with gamma rays and other high intensity beams that may cause free radicals to build up in our bodies -- a simple daily Vit C. ~even when you don't want to take it~ goes a long way to combat many diseases and symptoms of higher free radical exposure. This info needs to be spread around by you guys more now because people are dealing with a polluted environment and chemical-sprayed foods already.

However, as we approach the Photon Belt, our doctors of the future will work to help people along and help with informing people what to eat to combat possible free radicals increase within the body as a side-effect of the higher gamma rays bombardment. There are other high-intensity energy bursts like our sun's coronal ejections interfering with electronic systems.

The superior path medicine will be in the future (mixing the best of the East & West) will help us really UNITE as a human race under one king and reach a level of "Harmonic Biology" and other heavenly, blissful dimensions as we discard the pyramid schemes and rebuild the world as I command with equality, a strong World Stock Exchange and eventually discarding te need for currency among us as we reach higher super-evolved states. We are becoming silica-based (as opposed to carbon based) humans. Yes, there are humans on Earth that are running their systems as silica-based instead of being carbon-based life forms according to the Pleiadians. The exact advantage of it besides increased brain power and just sounding cool I'll have to get back to you on that. Because we all know silica-based products are reaching stellar heights within the science amd computer industry. I'll not mix church and state and I shall use science as the key to higher-dimensional understandings.

Edited by spacedragon (01/26/05 01:45 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale