Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
florida rainbow gathering
    #3651086 - 01/19/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wanted to know who was going?
Its so much fun being around so many careing people
please dont come if you bring bad vibes
I cant wait to go home
well heres the site
http://www.floridagathering.info/
I hope to see you thier

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: fee]
    #3651149 - 01/19/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe going. I'm not for sure, yet, but there's a good chance. Isn't it in like a month or something?

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: fee]
    #3651253 - 01/19/05 11:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I am always at this gathering :smile:

The hippies are already here :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3651264 - 01/19/05 11:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i wish i could go to this one... i have Az gathering in april and i just barely managed toget work off for the NE gathering... 

gatherings are my new favorite vacation :smile:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: Todcasil]
    #3651272 - 01/19/05 11:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah same goes for me, except i normally extend my vacations :wink:

I am quitting my job very shortly to go fest hoppin, and travelin...developin new sojourn for myself.  I have that itch again.  And tis the season :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: blissedout]
    #3651277 - 01/19/05 11:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ill definitely be out there, cookin up the all vegan all day all long veggie ramen kitchen, along with the coffees and teas (thats right, make shift TT)

I will also be hoping to trade some of these straps I got going for the drums.  And new patchwork bags and, of course, the hemp. :smile:

Mobilizied camp visualize grilled cheese will be on its feet by langerado :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3651279 - 01/19/05 11:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are one of the blessed ones!! I have too much holding me here with roots. This is also a good thing, but I get that itch really bad. I call it wanderlust. :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: blissedout]
    #3651291 - 01/19/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah its shitty. i have a job right now, and it is pissing me off because i just wanna flee. i guess the great thing is, is that i know I can pick up and leave whenever I need be, which is indefinitely extremely soon. Yayuh, the wanderlust, i suffer from it every time i get sucked back into babylon...

Plus people got to have roots so that I can come visit them, and drop by periodically with gifts and smiles! Me and the family. Bwahaha.

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3651308 - 01/19/05 11:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yes...

children keep me where i am. and i love them, but i couldnt part for very long. they are my best friends.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#3651311 - 01/19/05 11:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Are your children in school? :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3651315 - 01/19/05 11:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Yeah same goes for me, except i normally extend my vacations :wink:

I am quitting my job very shortly to go fest hoppin, and travelin...developin new sojourn for myself.  I have that itch again.  And tis the season :smile:

:cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3651325 - 01/19/05 11:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Alex is 2 and Tor is 4 in april

no school yet... and im a bit worried about school anyways. school feeds children lies.

[edited for clarity]

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Edited by Todcasil (01/19/05 11:49 PM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: Learyfan]
    #3651327 - 01/19/05 11:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

I have that movie in from netflix, right now!! Cool!! :thumbup:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3651333 - 01/19/05 11:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
they are just 3 and will be 4 in april :smile:

no school yet... and im a bit worried about school anyways.  school feeds children lies.

School and the public education system are definitely spoon feeding the children lies, and consumerism, and programming brains for their benefit at all costs.  damned governemnt.  Damned dare.

:shocked:

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3651336 - 01/19/05 11:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i edited my post cause it was wrong!

but you are right and i know it.

i am devising ways to combat this. or just seperate from it.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#3651355 - 01/19/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah i have been thinking about children alot lately for different reasons, and i was thinking of raising a child of light, as i guess we would call it.  myself and child and family completel segregation from babylon and social standards of all.

It would take alot of patience, because public school is the easy way out for teaching chilren.  i figure i know alotta shit, i can teach my kid too :smile:  the family can.

adamist and i kinda discussed this in the "raising children in a "drug" enviroment.  haha that thread sure stirred the pot, Ill tell yah.

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3651368 - 01/20/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well its an important issue even to people with no kids... most people are bred into thinking that we should be zombies and automations stamping papers or laying bricks for 40 hours a week.

my "ex" wife wants to be a teacher and she is the most mindless person ive ever met. she has no values and her morals are shit, and she WILL get a degree and WILL be teaching children. that frightens me because i know so many other people out there who are worse than her are teaching children. and its not just about the books, its about the way its taught, there is an energy that is fed into kids, they are so receptive! it is frightening.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#3651393 - 01/20/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

extremely frightening. andi know exaclt what you are talking about.

damned kids and their wandering fragile minds, being corrupted everyday.

--------------------

Invisiblemonkeybutt
Stranger
    #3692475 - 01/28/05 06:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
School and the public education system are definitely spoon feeding the children lies, and consumerism, and programming brains for their benefit at all costs. damned governemnt. Damned dare.

Yeah, the world would be a much better place if there were no school or other forms of authority. If this were so, we could all be social misfits who escape into drugs only to pretend we're happy. After all, who needs confidence and self-esteem when you have drugs to help you forget the importance of feeling whole?

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: florida rainbow gathering [Re: monkeybutt]
    #3708465 - 01/31/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

monkeybutt said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
School and the public education system are definitely spoon feeding the children lies, and consumerism, and programming brains for their benefit at all costs.  damned governemnt.  Damned dare.

Yeah, the world would be a much better place if there were no school or other forms of authority. If this were so, we could all be social misfits who escape into drugs only to pretend we're happy. After all, who needs confidence and self-esteem when you have drugs to help you forget the importance of feeling whole?

i hope you arent serious my friend.  if you are serious, I pity you.

If you are sarcastic, then fuck you.  Not everyone would turn to drugs without the public education system, if anything....the pressure of the organized public shit draws kids closer to drugs.  :heart: :smirk:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale