Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
bruised at harvest...
    #3648481 - 01/19/05 03:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

hello,
i am a first timer and it all went great...i had a great harvest and my ?tion is...when i was taking the aborts off my cakes i bruised them a bit..i did the dunk tek and the next harvest went great the thing is the bluish never went away...does this hurt anything ...cus after the second flush i could not tell if it was growing back blue or if it was mold so i got rid of the cakes...i was hoping for next time if i should worry if blue is normal after the first harvest or not..does anyone have ideas on how not to hurt the poor cakes...thank you :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: bruised at harvest... [Re: starptv23]
    #3650048 - 01/19/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Handle your cakes as little as possible and be GENTLE. Mold is green, not blue.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation