Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next.
    #3646482 - 01/18/05 11:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What ever happened to North Korea?

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: Rono]
    #3646509 - 01/18/05 11:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That will be after the Middle East war is well under way. Those good folks of the PNAC haven't forgot about North Korea.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: DNKYD]
    #3646524 - 01/18/05 11:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Or maybe they are a little more cautious since North Korea is alot better armed than Iraq ever was...not to mention that they also have one of the largest standing armies in the world. That...and there is no oil.

--------------------

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #3646538 - 01/18/05 11:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:

We are only interested in them contries that are in the way of OUR pipeline...

Pipelines only work the best if they are straight. Dont them countries know that if they are in our way that they will be forced to comply?

Gees, its sooo simple.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3646539 - 01/18/05 11:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

November 22, 2004

MEMORANDUM TO: OPINION LEADERS

SUBJECT: Toward Regime Change in North Korea

Recent reports suggest the presence of emerging cracks in the Stalinist power structure of North Korea, and even the emergence of serious dissident activity there. These should remind us that one of President Bush's top priorities in his second term will have to be dealing with this wretched regime. Nicholas Eberstadt provides useful guidance for an improved North Korean policy in the current issue of the Weekly Standard, ("Tear Down This Tyranny: A Korea strategy for Bush's second term," November 29).

To move beyond a policy that is "long on attitude (axis of evil) but short on strategy," Eberstadt writes that the Bush administration must recognize that North Korea cannot be talked or bribed out of its nuclear program, and that getting rid of Kim Jong Il and the current government should be our goal. From there, Eberstadt recommends several steps:

Bring in new officials to rethink and fix a stalled policy;
Stop the "perverse dynamic" of endless negotiating while Pyongyang builds up its nuclear arsenal;
Reject ambiguous and counterproductive behavior by China;
Develop a strategy to deal with problems created by the government now in office in Seoul;
Make clear that regime change in North Korea and reunification of the Korean peninsula are our ultimate policy goals.
Simply blaming the current state of affairs on the legacy of the Clinton Administration is not a policy. Eberstadt's clear headed and practical advice provides a good action agenda for an incoming secretary of state and a new policy team. As Eberstadt rightly says, "If North Korea's threat to America is greater four years from now than today, that will be a Bush administration legacy. And history is unlikely to judge such a legacy kindly."

Taken from the official PNAC website:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/northkorea-20041122.htm

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: GabbaDj]
    #3646602 - 01/18/05 11:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GabbaDj said:
Quote:

Rono said:

We are only interested in them contries that are in the way of OUR pipeline...

Ummm......... SYRIA??

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #3646639 - 01/18/05 11:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I came across an article today that might relate: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=964

So Iran or Syria next.. how many more troops will be needed?

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: J4S0N]
    #3646671 - 01/18/05 11:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

J4S0N said:
I came across an article today that might relate: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=964

Syria has a neglible amount of oil.....

--------------------

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #3646673 - 01/18/05 11:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Syria will be last if they cant be bought...

We will need their ports to let our boats fuel up and restock.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3646685 - 01/18/05 11:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

J4S0N said:

Listen, its not just about oil! The Bush administration wants to establish the United States as a long term dominant power in the Middle East. It's not going to attack countries just because of oil. Oil is just a beneficial "bonus".

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3646795 - 01/19/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The Bush administration wants to establish the United States as a long term dominant power in the Middle East.

I disagree. I think the Bush administration wants to rebuild the Middle East much like the U.S. rebuilt Germany and Japan into powerful, productive, and democratic allies.

However, it should be noted that Germany and Japan have hosted American troops ever since World War II. American military people seem to think that the more countries American troops are in, the more military capabilities they have(being able to deploy anywhere in the world quickly). There is a danger with this whole Middle East adventure that the U.S. might make sure that "compliant" regimes come into existence. However, Germany and Japan ended up independent and prosperous.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #3647355 - 01/19/05 07:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

patience my man, we'll be there right after we plunder Canoodia of their vast whale blubber reserves.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3647612 - 01/19/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

blah blah blah...
Don't you ever get tired of anticipating Americas defeat in a military sense? North Korea is better armed than Iran? Well, I don't know, lets say so. Lets say that they are 50x better armed and trained than Iran.  When we had the first Gulf War, Iraq had the most superior army in the region. I think we've shown how American might and technology rips through "best armies" world wide.  Do you honestly think that we are scared of a military defeat in a Korean war situation? The worst that could happen, and the real reason we aren't attacking, is Seoul being turned into a rubble heap and the few million people living there being dead.  Wanna bet 500$ that no standing army will defeat America in the next five years? :smile:

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: SoopaX]
    #3647699 - 01/19/05 10:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Don't you ever get tired of anticipating Americas defeat in a military sense?

Don't you ever get tired of making up lies?  When did I ever anticipate Americas defeat in a Military sense?  Link please.  I said that North Korea is much better armed and has a much larger standing army than Iraq...feeling a little defensive are we?

Quote:

I think we've shown how American might and technology rips through "best armies" world wide.

Which 'best' armies are those?...Afghanistan?  Iraq? :lol:

Tell me this then...what about China...what about Russia?  They are both Nations that have confirmed Nuclear capabilities.  China has commited all kinds of attrocities, has been caught spying on the U.S...etc...Yet the U.S. never does anything except shake their fingers...why do you suppose this is?  If the U.S. can 'Rip through' the best armies in the world. (And I assume that China is still part of the world) Then why hasn't anything been done?

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3647913 - 01/19/05 11:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Rono, you sillyhead. Once you've ripped through an entire army all it takes is one sob to press a button and its game over for everyone. That the reason why, its called M.A.D.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: SoopaX]
    #3647949 - 01/19/05 11:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Im concerned about these future wars. There isn't much reporting in the mass media about how bad it is in Iraq right now. Currently the U.S doesn't control the country, there is to much resistance. Iraq is a country with 30million people where a large percentage of them are poor or starving. How is it going to be possible to control Iran? North korea? syria? Are they going to need a draft?

Aparently they want to arm and train iraqies to do their dirty work, but they arn't doing to well with the training. I think 150,000 troops from Iraq was the number.

I was watching CNN last night, and they were interviewing a senator from california. He clearly said that things are worse in Iraq now then they were before the invasion.

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3647986 - 01/19/05 11:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The Bush administration doesn't let defeat and utter humiliation get in their way of anything.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3648001 - 01/19/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

J4S0N said:

Listen, its not just about oil! The Bush administration wants to establish the United States as a long term dominant power in the Middle East. It's not going to attack countries just because of oil. Oil is just a beneficial "bonus".

Correcto Mundo. The united states is trying to take out as many rogue nations as we can.As well as to have a dominant power in Middle East.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3648548 - 01/19/05 01:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

J4SON writes:

There isn't much reporting in the mass media about how bad it is in Iraq right now.

WTF? Do you live in a cave or something? There's nothing but stories about how bad it is in Iraq in the mass media, fa cryin' out loud! There's almost nothing about the successes -- just a steady stream of whining and moaning and wailing and dire predictions and exaggerated assessments of what a "quagmire" Iraq is -- another "Viet Nam".

You must be joking.

Currently the U.S doesn't control the country, there is to much resistance.

Fourteen of the eighteen provinces of Iraq are pretty quiet. And no, the US doesn't "control" Iraq -- the Iraqi provisional government does that. In less than two weeks there will be an elected government in Iraq, and they will control it from then on. The coalition forces will undoubtedly remain to assist in providing security until the newly-elected government feels confident it can handle the dead-enders on its own.

Iraq is a country with 30million people where a large percentage of them are poor or starving.

Not any longer. In pre-liberation days when Hussein's thugs controlled the distribution of what little food was actually bought with whatever funds remained in the "Oil for Food" scam after the UN functionaries and Hussein had finished looting it, your statement might have held true. It certainly hasn't held true since April of 2003.

Aparently they want to arm and train iraqies to do their dirty work...

What "dirty work" might that be? Since when is protecting your fellow countrymen from being vaporized by bombs placed under civilian vehicles by Islamic nutbars "dirty work"?

I was watching CNN last night...

For the first time ever? That's the only explanation I can give as to why you think the mass media doesn't show how bad things are in Iraq.

... and they were interviewing a senator from california. He clearly said that things are worse in Iraq now then they were before the invasion.

Oh, my! A member of the opposition party who has never set foot in Iraq either before or after the invasion claims things are worse than before! Stop the presses!

pinky

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Afghanistan, Iraq...Apparently Iran is next. [Re: Phred]
    #3649095 - 01/19/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I completely agree with pinky about the reporting. Everything on CNN is about how bad it is in Iraq and same with Yahoo. All I see is "Car bomb kills 50" and then the next day "Police station over run". I never see "Power restored to city" or any of that shit. Remember this: Tragedy pays off in news, most news agencies will always go for the tragic and horrible shit because people love that shit.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom