Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBigcheese042
prophet

Loc: space
huh? ...delayed trip??
    #3621747 - 01/13/05 12:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

okay, so i take a single blotter and my friend takes the same. this is at seven o'clock (PM) or so. we are in the backseat of another friend's cadilac deville, passing some bowl's of "green," my heart pounding a little faster than normal in anticipation of the expected trip in oh, an hour or so...well it comes to that time, and now i find myself with my lady tripper, at another friends house, the three of us in a basement, more than an hour passed, and no effects felt. so i thought wahtever and disregarded that i even took the fake tab. as our host takes a bottle of tanquerey to her basement we each have a drink of gin and 7-up (about a shot and a half i think) and head to some hotel party of some sort for my lady tripper's friend's 21st birthday. in the bathroom there is a tub full of ice and cans of what? icehouse. now i drank two and a half cans of icehouse, same with lady tripper. by now we are UNUSUALLY tipsy, giddy, slightly trashed, whatever you wanna call it, but all we knew was that we were up to do anything cept stay at this lame assembly of ritualistc beer games and dull meaningless convorsation. so we drive around (which is retarded...yes) and see the sights of winter and such, as we pass around more bowls of "green" and listen to the talking heads. its three of us, me and my friend lady tripper, and another friend whose basement we departed from to go to that 21st birthday party. still no effects felt, as we drop our third friend, and me and lady tripper decide its still an early night, and we head to her house to chill, watch a movie, or at least figure somthin out to do. well we decided to watch DROP DEAD FRED, a rather funny film from 1991, so 1991. so there we are in her slightly chilly basement, lady tripper and i, wrapped up in blankets like burritos in front of her couch on the floor watching this flick, and as its getting to the last few chapters in the DVD, we start tripping, feelign the effects of the acid, the backgroudn of the movie goin crazy, people's faces distorting, and unually SWEET visuals that werent there just a few minutes ago. its all intense, and we were planning on fallign asleep after this movie, since we both felt a little weak and tired. but how could we now? its around 4:00 AM and we just starting trippin balls, sleep is not an option. but we still try to get some shut eye and only manage to slight doze, half asleep, half awake tripping, letting our uncontrollable thoughts take us away. we do this half sleep thing for a long time, as we both notice the darkness of the basement become overwhelmed by the daylight, and then back to darkness again, as we wake up at...woa...dude its 5:00 PM! crazy.....so my question for you experts is...whats up with the delayed trip???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: Bigcheese042]
    #3622513 - 01/13/05 07:35 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

did you eat beforehand?

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3623133 - 01/13/05 12:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

How big, and how bitter was this blotter? Also, did you get any sickness or the shits during or after the trip?

--------------------

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
    #3623553 - 01/13/05 01:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bigcheese042 said:
burritos

mmmmmm, burritos rock dude :thumbup:

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

OfflineBigcheese042
prophet

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3643081 - 01/18/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what?? i didnt eat any burritos, the single tab i took was rather bitter, and it was as big as my pinky nail, maybe even half, no sickness at all, and i did eat before hand, like around 2 pm...or around that time, just a small meal.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3644578 - 01/18/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmmmm, a blotter the size of a pinkie nail is too big, (judging by my own pinke nail....I don't know how big yours is). It sounds like you got 5 Me0-AMT.

--------------------

OfflineBigcheese042
prophet

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3653888 - 01/20/05 02:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

no no no, mos definately not 5 Me0-AMT, im not sure but i want to say that i can bet anything that it wasnt, i'll look more into it, the tab was small, i mean ive seen 'cid before, multiple times, and its was the same size as those, plus my trip was nothing like 5 Me0-AMT...but liek i said i'll look into it

i need an explanation on this delayed trip

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3654128 - 01/20/05 03:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Are you on any medication, such as SSRIs?

That's pretty weird man, I've never heard of it taking 9 hours for a hit of acid to kick in. If you just ate a small meal 5 hours beforehand, I don't think that was the problem. Do you think it's possible that after all that green and booze, a placebo effect took place during your tiredness and made you feel like you were tripping and see slight visuals, even though the blotter may not have been real?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBigcheese042
prophet

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: Ravus]
    #3654321 - 01/20/05 03:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

lady tripper and i take no medication at all...

THANK YOU RAVUS for bringing that possibility up, because im a huge skeptic and i know for a fact that a placebo effect definatly did not take place. i knwo this because if i explain to you what i saw when i was tripping in person, you would beleive me. i'll try to explain but im almost late for my next class, so heres the deal: we were watching the movie, i get up to take a piss around the time before we find out were actually trippin and say so to each other, and after my piss i look in the mirror and the whole outline of my body was messed up, it was like the outline of my body was slight coming to my center..i dunno, its hard to explain without telling in person. i thought mayve i was just megga tired (but you can only be so tired heh), anyways even before then i thought to myself, woa dude it seems liek i just ate a btach of shrooms, cuz what im seeing is F*CKED up. okay so after the piss i jsut disregarded that i am trippin (it was weird, like i didnt even think twice about it), cuz lady tripper wasnt feeling anyuthing (or so i thought) so i just probably was thinking to much about it (sounds placebo-ish), but i come downstairs, we continue with the movie, shit's changing and i close my eyes and i see that symbol from the clothing company CHAMPION, you knwo the symbol of a 'C', cept it was a backwards 'C' and it was everywhere in my feild of view, not on objects but as if there was an invisible sheet of 'C's uniformly patterned across my field of view. the lighting everywhere was f*cked up also, i'll ask lady tripper wat she saw and whatnot, but IT MOST DEFINATELY WAS NOT A PLACEBO EFFECT, at the time we were triping, i wasnt feeling high or drunk AT ALL. thanks for bringing that "placebo effect" up RAVUS cuz i was a little skeptic of my trip, but it mos definatly was a trip from acid. i need to read about 5 me0-amt, but i am highly doubtful i took some research chemical.

OfflineNoodleSalad
umm...yeah

#3654919 - 01/20/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time a friend and i split an 1/8th of shrooms and they took about 2 1/2 hours to kick in. We both started felt a little body high but nothing else, so we gave up after about an hour. I thought this was weird since it had been 8 hours since we've eaten, i had tripped fine off shrooms from the same cake, and we just ate them dry. This doesn't really answer your question, but at least your not alone.

--------------------
life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liqour store, 40 oz to
Freedom,
so I'll take that walk.
And I know that ohhhh...I'm not comin back

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#3654921 - 01/20/05 06:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe I can help here:

A few personal centuries ago;
I took some shrooms and acid combined:
T=0h00 = eating 1g of shrooms
T+0h30= eating 2 tabs of acid.

Now; the shrooms kicked in very nicely; and I was having a great trip...
By the fifth hour, I could feel the shrooms waring off; and I thought to myself: "The trip is over, it's been great."

-> NOPE!!! :smile:

The acid kicked in 5hours after I ingested it, even with a come-up and everything.

So there you go: acid can be a little unpredictable!
I even had trips that lasted 24+ hours or so.

I'm just glad you were safe at home and not at a party when it kicked in; because some drunken party isn't exactly the most enjoyable setting to be tripping balls.

Greetings. :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #3654934 - 01/20/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I took some 2c-b once and it took about 3 hours or so to kick in. I have also found that alchohol can retard the onsets of tripping, or dull them. Maybe you were tripping ever so slightly, the whole time, but didnt really notice it. I took some green wafer X called Green Omega once which took our whole group by surprise, we were almost peaking by the time we realized we were tripping and not rolling.

OfflineCoreyMarshall
Stranger
Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3659033 - 01/21/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

not that i have an answer for you but i had a delayed shroom trip. i was with 4 people and all the shrooms were from the same batch and we all ate them at the same time, and we everyone started tripin i still felt sober, and i was pretty pissed, so we ever went for a walk near my apt, and they were all trippin but i was seriously sober, so we went back to the apt and smoked a bowl and as soon as i took one hit, i was trippin hard, like instantly, pretty wierd, i still dont know why.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: CoreyMarshall]
    #3659737 - 01/21/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The only delayed reaction that happened to me was with molly. I dropped one, and didn't feel anything for over an hour (except a little altered towards the end of this hour or so), I have no idea how long it actually took, but I was wandering around, and there was no blow-up at all, I just suddenly realized I was rolling. I have no idea when it actually kicked in. These were really bomb too, I had taken the same batch a few times (my first rolls were on it).... :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineBigcheese042
prophet

Re: huh? ...delayed trip?? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3671668 - 01/24/05 09:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

good call psilocyberin on the alc. retarding the onsets of tripping, i was thinking abotu that...

well im just interested in the delay from when you eat psychedelics to the time you'd trip, thats for sure

as for tripping at a party, hmm...it was lame, but lets just say i woudl have enjoyed the trip

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale