Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZombieLuvin
Observant

Loc: Greater Chicago Land
First Time Tripping Mid-Report
    #3641872 - 01/18/05 12:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey all! for those of you who have seen me posting, tonight is my first trip! on about a little more then a half an 8th of some nice cubies. I just want to give a report of my trip thus far. Ate shrooms with friends and smoked a joint with sitter to calm nausea. I feel high, but only realised i was tripping when i started to play with my dog on the couch. She looked so alien to me, like she wasnt my pretty little german shepard, but my old dog zepplin from when iws 2, he was a black lab. She licked my fingers cuz i had eaton some chips right after the shrooms, fasting for 8 hours is hard sometimes. And it was a great sensation, like she was bowing to me as i am the superior species. Then she is all black, even though i know she has some tan and brown and grey on her. but this matters not she barks a bit and i pet her and then decide to move on. We were lisetning to the doors when my favoriet song came on, riders on the storm. i literally felt like i was riding the smoothest, mellowest, most windswept, slow roller coaster i had ever been on riding down the keys of the piano, it was crazy. The grateful dead, my favorite song again, box of rain immediately followed by friend of the devil, i lost myself in the music and could do nothing but sing along softly to myself and move with the energy of the music. once the songs were done and replaced by the beetles, i laid on my back and tunedt he music out til there was nothingness, then i got some nice eye candy multicolored mostly hot yellow and hot red, sheets of acid flew across my face, even though i never plan on taking LSD, nor have i ever seen one, but one came across my face, it had a red and yellow white mushroom on it, like you would see in mario, pink floyd came on and it zapped me back to reality, hello, is there anybody in there, it asked me and i sat up and replied aloud i am here, no need to freet, can you stand up, yes, i do believe its working, oh yeah its working, good, is there anyone home, me and 3 of my absoulte best friends , it sucks that **** is not with us on this journey, but we all together understand that we must have her there in case we start to tweak out, and hurt our brains. This is one of the greatest feelings ever, second only to love i would have to say, i am having a great time, i dont think ill post again, but maybe later on the come down once the rest of our stuff kicks in, we deiced to eat a little more and kick the buzz up, or smoke a joint to peak again. I put this report here first cuz i want to know what level i should put this under in trip report section.

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear, is fear of the unknown... -H.P. Lovecraft

Edited by ZombieLuvin (01/18/05 12:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract