Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCameron1

First time report...
    #3637518 - 01/17/05 12:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Virgin Trip Report

This is my first time eating mushrooms.  I grew them myself from pf jars in November...also my first cultivation attempt.  I am keeping the grams low, just to see what's what.

5:30pm
Eating pb sandwich with 2.5 grams B+, and hot tea.
Watching TV, and surfing the net.

5:45pm
No noticeable effects.  Drinking a glass of water.

6:00pm
The only thing I notice is a slight rumbly tummy.  Maybe it's          the shroomies duke-ing it out with my acid...stomach acid, that          is.

6:15PM
Slight light-headedness, and a bit tingly all over.  Relaxing.

6:30pm
A warm heaviness, from the core and spreading outward. Tingling        is still there, but in the background.  Thinking about making          another sandwich.  =)

6:45pm 
the same

7:27pm
Stared at the bathroom wall for about 20 minutes.  I have that
slightly-textured-egg-shell-white wall.  It started shifting,          dripping, melting.  That was cool.  Then I noticed all the            detail... on a very minuscule level, churning, boiling, erupting.        I thought how that could be the fluid on the eyeball, and that        instead of seeing through it, it was now a haze over everything        that I could see. I looked at my bare arm, and saw the same            patterns.  It looked like air bubbles under my skin, moving,          churning, swirling.  Cool.

7:50pm
Mostly I'm noticing sharp detail on everything.  Like when I          looked at my cat, it was like I could see each and every hair          on her coat as I looked at her.  Back in the bathroom I stared        at my face and kept leaning closer to the mirror.  The more I          stared, the more detail I saw.  Then I started judging myself,        felt bad, :frown: and I stepped back.  It was like looking at a            snapshot of myself, but with total objectivity.  I left the            bathroom at that point.  I wandered around my apartment,              noticing the mess here and there.  Now I understand why people        say you should clean up before shrooms, because the clutter          made me anxious and depressed.  Usually, I don't mind randomly        strewn things.

8:30pm 
So, now I am lying on my bed, typing and thinking.  The TV is          on..."Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey, but I'm not really paying            attention.  I am comfortable and relaxed, and I don't see the        swirling stuff anymore.  Wow.  That was over fast.  Overall, I        feel warm, heavy, tingly.  It's very nice.

So there it was...my first little trip.  :wink:

--------------------
"When you talk to God, they call it prayer. When God talks to you, they call it schizophrenia"
--Fox Mulder

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: First time report... [Re: Cameron1]
    #3641386 - 01/17/05 10:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Go OUTSIDE!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleCameron1

Re: First time report... [Re: Noviseer]
    #3641626 - 01/17/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I will another time. I wanted to be inside my first time. Yes, I have read all the advice about being outside, but I have also read that you should feel comfortable. I chose what was best for me the first time.

--------------------
"When you talk to God, they call it prayer. When God talks to you, they call it schizophrenia"
--Fox Mulder

OfflineInnerBeing
Yakuza Boss

Loc: Chinatown
    #3641730 - 01/17/05 11:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

go outside next time my friend....here is five shrooms to rate you up.

--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!

InvisibleCameron1

Re: First time report... [Re: InnerBeing]
    #3642125 - 01/18/05 02:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks ever so!  I can't rate people yet...so here ya go: 
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
--Fox Mulder

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #3655789 - 01/20/05 08:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thats all you got from 2.5g, your first time? I would have expected it to be more intense than that. Maybe you had a full stomach so the experience was weaker???

Next time, a) take more
b) eat them straight, not in a sandwhich, and have an empty stomach

You should get a much more immersive experience.

Good luck with tripping

--------------------

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: First time report... [Re: Noviseer]
    #3655817 - 01/20/05 08:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

very cool i hope you enjoy the trip :mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale