Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: Seuss]
    #3642858 - 01/18/05 10:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Eh? My reception is fine.

You get better reception with the hats, but it stops all the hearsay conspiracy theories.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: Rono]
    #3642866 - 01/18/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

They collapsed from around half way up where the planes went in. The middle section of building gave way; and from there up came down with enough weight to crush the bottom half.

You are correct. I was trying to point out that the buildings went down from the top, not the bottom.

Quote:

Not quite accurate...many fire fighters that were at the scene heard a 'bang' just before the building collapsed and believe that this was controlled demoltiton.

Again, this would discredit the explosives theory. A single bang would be a big bomb which does nothing. When pulling down a building with explosives, you hear (and see!) a lot of little explosions that go on for about 10 to 15 seconds followed by a big boom as the pusher goes...

Also, remember that a lot of things can create 'bangs'. I have seen high tension wires break creating a bang that sounds just like a rifle crack. (I assume the wires ends whipped by faster than the speed of sound creating a small sonic boom, just like a rifle bullet.)

Quote:

That means within 7 hours of the attack people were able to organize the demolition of that building while everything else was happening.

It would not surprise me to find out that building 7 was torn down rather than fell on its own. I doubt that explosives were used. It was heavily damaged by the collapse of the twin towers. Like a house of cards, it would have been fairly easy to drop. With all of the other damage in the area, they wouldn't be too worried about creating more damage in the short term to stabalize the site in the long term.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: newuser1492]
    #3642867 - 01/18/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

it's fine to have your suspicions but it just doesn't make any sense. Not everything that happens to the US is a conspiracy, hell the government has a hard enough time screening people going on airplanes, what makes you think that they would be sucessful at this?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3642900 - 01/18/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

True but it seems like the attacks happened on the perfect day.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3642921 - 01/18/05 10:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

> True but it seems like the attacks happened on the perfect day.

Or perhaps the conspiracy theory folks are making a perfect day out of when the attacks happened. I haven't seen anything other than hear-say regarding these norad training missions, etc. I am not saying that they didn't happen, but unless somebody can show me a signed order or an interview with several people involved in the training exercices, I tend to discredit the reports as fantasy.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3642934 - 01/18/05 10:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This Should get you started Just click on the "excerpt" link at the bottom of the page.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3642999 - 01/18/05 11:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So what am I supposed to believe now... one set of conspiracy theory folks claim that the US added extra blips to the radar screens so that the air force could not react while another set of conspiracy theory folks claim that the US air force actually shot down one of the planes.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #3643028 - 01/18/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I personally have never believed that the U.S. shot down one of the planes...and doubt that many would agree that a plane was shot down. But it would certainly be a justifed action if they did fire on the hijacked planes...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (01/18/05 11:44 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#3643080 - 01/18/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

True but it seems like the attacks happened on the perfect day.

how was it a perfect day? Couldn't the terrorists have planned this?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

#3643087 - 01/18/05 11:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> If that is true then they most certainly were able to install all the explosives required without public knowledge.

There are many ways to tear down a building without using explosives.

By whatever means the buildings demolitions may have occured or been controlled - perhaps the mechanisms used was not your average conventional bomb that just goes boom... I think we all know the government has alot of money reserved for black ops and secret projects, and as such it might be safe to consider that they may have some pretty wacky weaponry developed and hidden away under their sleeves ready to put to use if and when it is necessary, for whatever reason.

So how does one get around this little bit of evidence without acknowledging that possibility?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: usefulidiot]
    #3643115 - 01/18/05 11:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just because it's possible doesn't mean that it's probable. I have everything needed to rape a woman, it doesn't mean I did or would.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3643145 - 01/18/05 12:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

We are not making this up, it was in the USA today. Do i have to do all your research for you? If you dont want to read up on it and keep believing daddy bush is a hero then go ahead.

Why do people believe Osama and his cavemen terrorists could pull it off, but the most technologically advanced and powerful government in the world wouldn't be able to.

Did you know that larry silverstien took out double insurance on the towers two months before the attacks. Then after the attacks he tried to claim it twice because there was two planes. When he was denied in court he went to federal court and was awarded his money for the towers (a few billion).

Did you also know that there was insider trading for the Air line companies. Oh i bet that was the cavement terrorists that did that.

You do know that Osama bin laden was trained and funded by the CIA during the afgan war with russia right.. He is CIA. In the early 90's him and his terror network received BILLIONS from the US government.

Read up on Operation Northwood and Project for a New American century. They basically detail the need for Sept 11 from the governments point of few. PNAC was written by the current cabal in office now. They need a 'new pearl harbor' incident to spark the need for war.

It wasnt bush who did Sept 11. It was the military industrial complex who profited the most (as did everyone involved). Just look at the defence buget now. Tax payers money going directly into the pockets of the weapons dealers. Pure scam.

Then there is the record opium production coming out of afganistan now that the taliban is gone. THe CIA, and the daddy Bush make billions from poppy production.

Also a large amount of firefighters that were in the towers reported hearing bombs going off, floor by floor. I have the video of it. Its lately been reported in the news that the firefighters have been told not to talk about it.

Just follow the money and you'll find who did it. Open your eyes people.

But then again im crazy, it was really cavemen who did it. Yes i know i've heard it before. You don't have to believe me

also has anyone else noticed that osama can't seem to afford a decent video camera? Just because hes shooting in a cave doesn't make the video look like shit. hahaha

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #3643173 - 01/18/05 12:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

*misread on my part* -Seuss (long day)

Edited by Seuss (01/18/05 12:13 PM)

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: J4S0N]
    #3643176 - 01/18/05 12:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There is also evidence out now that the U.S had planned the war in afganistan long before Sept 11.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4262511,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1550366.stm

So if the war in afganistan was because of Sept 11, then why was it setup prior to Sept 11?

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: J4S0N]
    #3643177 - 01/18/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

You do know that Osama bin laden was trained and funded by the CIA during the afgan war with russia right.. He is CIA. In the early 90's him and his terror network received BILLIONS from the US government.

Source. The only reason I ask is that it was the USSR, which collapsed in 1991, that invaded Afghanistan.

Not only that the Soviet-Afghan war ended in 1989 and billions sounds sounds a little excessive. That's if you're willing to do my research for me  :wink:.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Invisibleusefulidiot

#3643178 - 01/18/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe so, but I mean there would probably be a pretty big difference between the motives you may have to rape somebody and the motives any given government may have for even considering orchestrating such an event (again). Also, being in the high-level positions that they are in, I could see why they would maintain their confidence in that they could actually get away with something like this.

Invisibleusefulidiot

#3643182 - 01/18/05 12:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

*misread on my part* -Seuss

Edited by Seuss (01/18/05 12:13 PM)

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: WTC 911 Fires - Not So Hot, Eh? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #3643214 - 01/18/05 12:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The billions were after the war was finished. As for sources, i'll try to find some.. but honestly who keeps sources of everything they read?

Also I would like to say that some of the stuff i've read maybe bullshit, but at this point if only 10% of it was real its still worth being concerned about.

Think about this, so far the U.S has released NOTHING to show the official story was true. They found a hi-jackers passport in the rubble of the tower. Now how is this possible? A peiece of paper survived that explosion? and happened to be found by the FBI? Now thats crazy people

Also i've also read reports of some of the hi-jackers being seen alive after sept 11. Could be BS, but who knows anymore. The whole event is shrouded with lies.

I always like the follow the money. The U.S.A has the highest defense bugjet in the world. Almost every advanced country warned of the attacks. The gov had to have known, yet they did nothing. There is only 1 person that can setup the stand down of the defense of New York and Washington.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#3643246 - 01/18/05 12:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Maybe so, but I mean there would probably be a pretty big difference between the motives you may have to rape somebody and the motives any given government may have for even considering orchestrating such an event (again).

not really, evil is evil. Many here, ignorant as they may be, think that since we have the ability to do things then we will do just that. Most sources are illegitimate at best and are usually chat forum articles that find their way in front of ignorant eyes, and minds. There is no benefit from killing thousands of innocent people and destroying our money center. If we wanted an excuse to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan it wouldn't be that hard to find a reason.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleusefulidiot

#3643327 - 01/18/05 12:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure it's entirely about doing what is more 'evil' for whatever reason at all.. it's about doing what is necessary in order to maintain control and continue building upon that control.. The idea of self inflicted terrorism has sacraficial merit to it, and to think that some of these individuals would have a problem with killing a few thousand of their own people in order to further advance such a large scale agenda..? Especially when we can observe them actively killing and calling for the torturing of other said 'evil' people in various countries, not to mention in many cases not even taking care of our own troops, a number of them currently sick and dying from D.U. exposure among other things akin the so-called 'gulf war syndrome'..

What the hell are they trying to say when they tell us to 'support our troops' anyway? They are merly seen as resources to get the job done - the loss of life is but an indifferent side effect in the eyes of the man waving the magic dictator stick.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom