Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinealexgaba
Stranger
The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help.
    #3639788 - 01/17/05 06:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, last night I ate 1.75 grams of hydropnic mushrooms. It was my first time eating mushrooms. First I saw geometric patterns resembling Native American paintings appear on the walls and the floor, while feeling euphoric and happy too. Then I began to get a little nervous because i knew there was no turning back and I started to think that this stuff wasnt for me and form what my friend told me I was shaking alot. We decided to talk a walk and during this time I drank half a quart of milk to calm my trip down. As I was walking, the houses seemed to be smiling and the trees seemed to be dancing and I remember looking and seeing an impossibly round fat man dancing in the distance. I told my friend we couldn't walk straight anymore because across the street was the bad village and i wanted to stay in the happy one. I requested to be taken back to "the happy house", which was the fisrt house I saw smile. Then, very slowly, everyhting started to turn Halloween-related, like I would see witches in the distance and skulls and black shadows. But it wasn't threatening in any way, they were cartoonish and jolly. Then i thought to myself "It's January, why do these people still have their halloween decorations out?" and i realized I was tripping and I snapped out of it and the halloween theme was gone from my world. As I started walking back to my friends house, the affects of the trip started to calm down, but when we go to the front of his house, they came up again. We went back to my house and the effects were more psychedlic, I felt time was distorted and I saw into my life and actually had a conversation about what I was doing with it. I turned the lighjts out and watched in amazement as little devils danced in between the lights of my DSL modem. Slowly the affects wore off and I went to bed.
The Thing I don't understand, was why was my trip so visual, it seemd to lack alot of the others staples of a mushroom trip. Secondly, did I kill the trip with the milk? Why did I feel the effects fading and then rising again? And most of all why did I have so much control over my mind? Please help.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help. [Re: alexgaba]
    #3639809 - 01/17/05 06:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hydroponic mushrooms?

:lol:

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help. [Re: alexgaba]
    #3639837 - 01/17/05 06:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

alexgaba said:
The Thing I don't understand, was why was my trip so visual, it seemd to lack alot of the others staples of a mushroom trip. Secondly, did I kill the trip with the milk? Why did I feel the effects fading and then rising again? And most of all why did I have so much control over my mind? Please help.

1. What do you consider "staples of a mushroom trip?"
2. No.
3. You brought yourself back to reality, then let go again.
4. You'd rather have no control of your mind?

Edit: You went into the trip with high expectations and either you couldn't cope with it, or you didn't eat enough to meet those expectations.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help. [Re: Letto]
    #3639915 - 01/17/05 06:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

no such thing as hydroponic mushrooms... but i got a question, since they were sold as hydro shrooms, do you even know what kinda shrooms they were? who gave them to you?

i also must ask, how long did this trip last for you?

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help. [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3640001 - 01/17/05 06:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've had many trips where there is a rollercoaster effect, I'll be completely fried, and then just mildly messed up, it doesn't happen all the time, but it's fairly common with me.

Offlinealexgaba
Stranger
Re: The numbers just don't add up in my trip, please help. [Re: discoabe]
    #3641668 - 01/18/05 01:10 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

http://thegooddrugsguide.com/mushrooms/psychedelic.htm

It seems like all I did was hallucinate.

I got the mushrooms from a good friend of mine.

I took the shrooms at 12:15, the patterns showed up at about 12:30, and i started hallucinating very heavily while walking for about an hour, then when i got home again I saw patterns everywhere and things were changing color all around me and I saw the demons dancing, then at about 5 all the patterns that were moving just seemd to be printed on the walls and the floor, and I went to bed at around 7 and nothing was going on anymore.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience