Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

atropine in your shrooms??
    #3624425 - 01/13/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just read that atropine is in ps. cyanescens. Can anyone confirm? Atropine is an alkaloid that occurs in belladonna and related species. This may account for the more delirious type of high I get from cyans. Friends have also lost conciousness on 2.5-3 gs dried. That dose is just to high for cyans anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: atropine in your shrooms?? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #3624465 - 01/13/05 05:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Atropine? Where did you read that?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: atropine in your shrooms?? [Re: gdman]
    #3626645 - 01/14/05 01:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.abramelin.org/list_archive/msg00624.html

"Though some of the more potent psilocybes like P. azurescens are more difficult to rapidly produce, or possess additional characteristics like higher atropine levels in P. cyanescens, none the less they may find a place of applicability as growing research into this important area of mycomedicine becomes more avail able and developed."

Whats up with that? The rest of the article is very interesting assuming the information given is acurate.

Edited by deathcapcubensis (01/14/05 01:04 AM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: atropine in your shrooms?? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #3627771 - 01/14/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I can assure you that there is no atropine in mushrooms, someone droped the ball on this one. If you want some proof google "atropine in P. cyanescens" and just read the first list of results.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: atropine in your shrooms?? [Re: gdman]
    #3639690 - 01/17/05 03:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

so is this a well known urban legend such as strychnine in lsd?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck