Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineElianGonzalez
Friend To all
smoking a lot during the trip
    #3635176 - 01/16/05 02:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive taken shrooms about 3 or four times before and have had some pretty good experiences. Ive smoked at most around a .5- .6 bowl pack right ater i took the shrooms each time ive taken them, and didnt smoke at all during the trip, If i were to smoke several bowls during the trip would it make the trip better worse, take away from the visual effects or anything if anyone could please help me with this

--------------------
Yes it is true, I am the true, one and only Elian Gonzalez, The illegal immigrant from Cuba or wherever and I do drugs now so fuck off and keep on protesting for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: ElianGonzalez]
    #3635186 - 01/16/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

In my experience smoking herb during the peak of a trip catapults you into infinity, and on the come down it brings back your peak for about 30 mins.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3635200 - 01/16/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

smokin during a trip is never a bad thing in my eyes.  im fond of smokin 15 min after i dose. :bong:

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflineElianGonzalez
Friend To all
Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3635202 - 01/16/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hmm sounds like a good idea, ive tried that with acid, but it turn the trip for the worse, but that was my first tripping experience so ill see how it goes

--------------------
Yes it is true, I am the true, one and only Elian Gonzalez, The illegal immigrant from Cuba or wherever and I do drugs now so fuck off and keep on protesting for me

OfflineElianGonzalez
Friend To all
    #3635234 - 01/16/05 02:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Would you say that smoking adds to the visual aspects?

--------------------

OfflineSynapticMisfire
Stranger

#3635492 - 01/16/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't like to taint the mushroom experience with pot.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3635918 - 01/16/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It's like adding rocket-fuel to an aleady deep-spaced ship. I prefer waiting until the peak is subsiding to smoke....and it almost always blast me into infinity. Smoking while on acid is like shooting another dose or 2 right into my bloodstream....it's wild, intense, scary, and generally unnecessary, butit shows you things, things you need to see, scary or not. Listen and learn, and you'll understand what's really going on.

--------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3636321 - 01/16/05 07:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I like smoking just a bit during the peak. Too much and it gets too hard to concentrate.

IMO, the best time to smoke is during the come down. During the come down I'm really relaxed and weed gets me really high. A bit of a mix of the mushroom high and weed high.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: MeThoD]
    #3636359 - 01/16/05 08:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Smoke hash while coming down.....that really launches you into hyperspace.  :weirdeyes: :tripping:

--------------------

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
    #3636484 - 01/16/05 08:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nah, I found smoking while waiting for the effects cut the wait down loads and raises the peak of the trip. So whatever floats your boat.

And what the hell is up with the double underlined crap? I see it everywhere these days.

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: Reprah]
    #3636554 - 01/16/05 08:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i always smoke alot during my trips, it kept me from losing it during a shitty trip, which almost became a full blown bad trip. i dont even realize how much i smoke when trip though, but after i see its a lot more than normally

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3636561 - 01/16/05 08:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure what you mean by the double-underlined stuff......  Personally I like experiencing the effects of whatever i'm tripping on alone first, and then smoke later, but as you said, whatever floats your boat.  :laugh:  I recommend you try taking a higher dose and waiting until you're on the way down sometime though, it's a wild experience. Then, when the peak is winding down, smoke, esp. hash and see what happens......your mind will be way, way, way beyond blown!

--------------------

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
    #3636580 - 01/16/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It makes sense that ganja can help you through a rough trip. And about the coming down thing, I'll try that next time, then. Heh heh...

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
    #3636613 - 01/16/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

every time i have tripped (9 times i think) i have smoked. smoking after dosing does drasticly cut the wait time. if i am tripping hard, smoking adds another layer to the experience. if i am not tripping so hard, smoking just seems to intensify the buzz. sometimes if i smoke after the comedown of a particularly hard trip, bud seems to do nothing but taste good. sometimes the weed helps the visuals, others it doesn't. i have found that your mindset/setting most often controls your visuals and trip.

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Edited by chubbycharley (01/16/05 08:59 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3636661 - 01/16/05 09:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: :lol: :lol:  I didn't mean that it helps ya through a rough trip, in fact, it often makes them rougher.......but sometimes that's what ya need.  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #3636762 - 01/16/05 09:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Mushrooms and cannabis work well together in any situation.

LSD and cannabis, however, do not. I can smoke and smoke and smoke and yet I won't feel the high, or notice any qualitative difference in the LSD's.

Smoking on the come-up/come-down does help though, and it is particularly useful in relieving any pre/post-trip anxiety.

If you want to rocket into hyperspace then get some nitrous into you :tongue:

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: BorgFace]
    #3638215 - 01/17/05 09:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm a career stoner so although smoking joints doesn't seem to do anything while on shrooms, it gives me something habitual to ground myself with and feel more comfortable. Although I find smoking bongs or buckets during the peak, when I feel like my brain is frying from the sheer volume of thinking going on, completely and utterly transforms the trip into a very physical and visual experience without the mental confusion.

Taking a bucket on shrooms once hit me like a ton of bricks but in a good way- sudden and powerful body euphoria and massively increased visuals (mainly thick dark lines round everything), but my head felt strangely sober. All happened in a breath-taking instant but it was awesome.

Now I won't enter the mushrooms' world without a bag of green. It's a good security blanket. And I don't believe the mushrooms are offended if you use a bit of ganj!

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
    #3638249 - 01/17/05 09:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I prefer smoking only when I'm coming down as it eases you out of the trip and makes the comedown a little more comfortable.

LSD and weed is a different matter for me. The first time I took LSD I smoked a stupid amount of weed and got very very paranoid. It spoilt the whole trip and I can hardly remember anything from it now, only that it was definatly not good.

I'm the same as Sam420 though, I don't like tripping without abit of weed around, it is definatly comfortable during the comedown.. I leave it at that though and smoking while peaking only makes things worse for me.

Live and learn, see what works for you. There are alot of conflicting reports in this thread... just see what happens.

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3638335 - 01/17/05 10:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My experience has been that smoking makes me a) more comfortable b) have a more confused/cloudy-headed trip c) increases visuals

I really can't get through the come-up without weed anymore

--------------------

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
Re: smoking a lot during the trip [Re: jux]
    #3639209 - 01/17/05 01:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the last time i tripped i fired up a bowl and it felt SO foreign to me. I smoke a couple times every day, but on 1.5 of cyanofibs i felt like it was my first time. it did taste exceptionally good, but i remember thinking to myself if i got a hit? becuase i couldn't feel the smoke go into my lungs at all, and it was hard to see the smoke come out.(we were inside)
in my trips i cant wait to smoke, and i havent tripped any other way. i should really try just mushrooms without the effect of any other drug, to expereince exactly what it gives.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag