Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Weirdness...
    #3637130 - 01/16/05 10:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok,so Friday night my cousin and I drank some killer shroom tea and it was the most intense trip I've ever had.Level 5 all the way,but this isn't a trip report.
When I first felt the effects I was like "Make it stop".I started wigging out.Then I thought if I put in one of my all time favorite movies,Office Space,that I would cheer up and start enjoying myself.Totally not the case.It brought me down even more.I then looked in my Creepshow dvd case only to find my lost copy of Underworld.I was like "Fuck Yeah".I put in Underworld and began to enjoy myself thoroughly.It was simply amazing.How could Office Space bring me down but Underworld cheer me up?Just goes to show that if you get creative when you feel like you're gonna have a bad trip you can begin having fun if you look for it instead of letting emotions get in the way.

The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Weirdness... [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #3637140 - 01/16/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wow sounds like you had some trip. ya thats weird bro.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Weirdness... [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3637199 - 01/16/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

so you had a level 5 trip and you were still able to function in the real world? im guessing level 4, everytime ive or anybody ive known hit a level 5 they are disconected from this world.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #3637215 - 01/16/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yea the come up can get hairy easily. i think each person should have their 'security blanket' for come ups. whether it's a favourite cd, movie, a fun toy, whatever gets your spirits up; it can help you feel more comfortable, especially for inexperienced users or high dosers. good to hear u got out of your downer come up, i remember on my 2nd trip i couldn't get myself out of negative thought loops on the come up. it was one of the worst nigths of my life, but in retrospect it was still a worth while experience. Now i can say i know what if feels like to be going insane and I learned deeper respect for the mushroom and my mind :mushroom2:

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Weirdness... [Re: chodamunky]
    #3637285 - 01/16/05 11:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure it was pretty intense, but it wasn't level 5. If you were still aware of your own existence, or the existence of anything around you, and you could still function (even just a little bit) then you werent quite there. Sounds like fun though, sadly I've never had a good experience watching any TV while tripping, just isn't my thing. To chaotic.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Weirdness... [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3637306 - 01/16/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I hate the trip level system. While it seems to be applicable in some instances, it's impossible to know and gauge the strength of another persons trip. I know a lot of you like that system, and I'm not trying to make a big deal here. Just don't care much for it myself.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Weirdness... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3637387 - 01/16/05 11:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I agree its flawed, but its the only way someone can try to explain their trip to another. No one can really understand how you felt or what you saw because it didn't happen to them, at least you can give them a general idea by referring to a level. Personally, I think all the trips up until 5 kinda blend together and its hard to tell the difference really. If you actually got up to a 'level 5' though, you just know. Totally beyond human comprehension.

So all in all, its a good thing.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3637402 - 01/16/05 11:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That's a good point. If you do go past what is generally accepted as "level 5", the best way to explain it may be simply by calling it "level 5". Before that, the "levels" blur.

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #3637440 - 01/17/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

In my opinion, watching TV or any kind of visual media while tripping is like strapping black tape over your third eye.

I also find that the best cure for society blues is to get outside and enjoy the basics which, for those who don't know, is nature. Humanity has become disconnected from this essential force, as by design we are complacent. So long as something isn't directly affecting us, or disrupting the continuity of our busy little lives, we find it easy to fall into the rut of the modern world. This is where anxiety sets in, we worry about what is happening to structured, logical existence. We realise the trappings and failures of man, and so the only cure is to immerse yourself in the one perfect thing, nature.

Then again, I was raised in a transitional era. I still hold some of the old-values close to heart, but can successfully blend in with the current social trends. The problem lies with the new(er) generation, the one raised on MTV, Coca Cola and spiritual emptiness.

Bah, does this even make sense?

lol

BorgFace.

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Re: Weirdness... [Re: BorgFace]
    #3639997 - 01/17/05 04:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

When did I say I did'nt lose connection with reality?I could'nt function,nor could I recognize anything in my own home.I was taken away to many different places that night.I feel better about the direction my life is taking now and I have the mushrooms to thank for showing me the good and the bad inside myself.

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

#3640688 - 01/17/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

see the problem with getting into nature is that you have to carry your mushrooms TO nature unless nature is in your backyard. thats a heck of a risk. even in a small town, nature usually includes someones private property.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Re: Weirdness... [Re: greenpastures]
    #3641502 - 01/17/05 10:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah,I live in a part of Louisiana where its nothing but swamps,woods and all that good stuff.Even though I'm close to all that I'm still pretty careful about going ANYWHERE with any illegal substance.Jail isnt any place I'd wanna visit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag