Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
the pub got me drunk weeelllllll
    #3634187 - 01/16/05 04:16 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I guess I did so lets drunk it up

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: the pub got me drunk weeelllllll [Re: fee]
    #3634191 - 01/16/05 04:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:cheers:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Re: the pub got me drunk weeelllllll [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3634192 - 01/16/05 04:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yo the only chill is thas hottie that cheerin it up
mad props 5 shrooms to you
you are good people in my book

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3634199 - 01/16/05 04:24 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You are definitely good people fee, as well.

How's Holland? I've been highly considering visiting!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#3634203 - 01/16/05 04:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

holland is a plow
im in the states
it covers any bad activity

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3634210 - 01/16/05 04:29 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting.

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#3634214 - 01/16/05 04:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

good call right?
precation is the k3y

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3634220 - 01/16/05 04:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes we must all be careful. Big brother is watchin

--------------------

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #3634223 - 01/16/05 04:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fee said:
holland is a plow

:confused:

Plow

1. A farm implement consisting of a heavy blade at the end of a beam, usually hitched to a draft team or motor vehicle and used for breaking up soil and cutting furrows in preparation for sowing.

2. An implement of similar function, such as a snowplow.

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Re: the pub got me drunk weeelllllll [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3634226 - 01/16/05 04:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ploy
sorry

BUT I AM FROM AMSTERDAM
RIGHT YA'll

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: the pub got me drunk weeelllllll [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3634227 - 01/16/05 04:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think he ment ploy ?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3634228 - 01/16/05 04:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Good,. I was right :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#3634231 - 01/16/05 04:42 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

she knows whats up
she is my hommie from the STATES
NOT LIKE ME
HAHAHA

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3634233 - 01/16/05 04:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thats right, Ares is the chill homie from the states. Represent

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

#3634234 - 01/16/05 04:47 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

jh

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
Turtletotem said:

Religion is fun.

Edited by fee (01/16/05 12:27 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag