Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepainloc21
Dumb Ass
Trip report and questions
    #3632892 - 01/15/05 10:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So last night my wife and i dropped the kids off at grandma's house and set off for a quiet night alone. We have both tripped befor but she had never been past a level 2 and i had never been past a level 3. We got the shrooms from a new guy but still did not expect much more then we had encounterd before. We made sure that neither of us had ate for at least 3 hours before and we split an 8th. We chewed them up and downed them with about 8oz of o.j. We then went and took a shower to relaz. After the shower whitch lasted about 20 min we went into the living room and turned on the disney movie Atlantis on the big screen. Not even 10 min into the movie we both started feeling the body high and 10 min after that we were both laughing our asses off. I started feeling sick to my stomach but that always happens to me. it lasted about 15 or 20 min and i was o.k but she says she felt sick all night long. Like she kept having waves like she was going to throw up. We were about halfway through the movie when the mushies realy kicked in. We both thought that we had already peaked when the walls started breathing, a river appeared on the floor in front of us and everything started changing colors. Now mind you we never realy had any visuals before other then small tracers so this was all new to us. My wife started crying and laughing at the same time. She started talking about feeling every emotion she had ever known all at the same time. It was so amazing! I was not feeling these same things and it made me kind of sad but then she started opening up to me and telling me things she had never told me before. We have had some pretty bad times between us in the past but we never realy talked about them. But last night she tottaly opened up to me and explained things so perfect. And i felt so close to her. last night i felt a love for her that i dont think i have felt in 8 years. We somehow made it up to the bedroom and put in alice in wonderland on the dvd player but soon had to turn it off. The next 3 hours were spent making the most passionite and wild love we had ever had. At about the 5 hour mark we both started comming down and i felt fine but she got real sick on the come down. She puked a couple times and said she had the worst headach she ever felt. We went to sleep and when we woke up this morning that overwhelming fealing of love was still there. Needless to say i know this is a rather mushy mushie trip report but it was the best and most powerfull trip we ever had and it did indeed teach us both to forgive and love again. The only question we have is if there is anything we can do about the sickness she felt both durring and after the trip? any advice?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Trip report and questions [Re: painloc21]
    #3633780 - 01/16/05 02:11 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

awesome post man! :heart: love is what it's all about, i'm glad you could be brought closer to your wife through this trip. i'm happy for you :grin:
my only suggestion for the stomach problems -
did you just eat them plain and wash it down with oj? try running them through a coffee grinder and actually mixing them in with the oj.
or you can try making a tea...tere are many good recipies for that around here somewhere, just do a search..i prefer to boil some water, once it's good and boiling, take it off the heat and toss in the mushies and stir them for a good 10 min. by now most of psilocybin should be in the water, just strain out the mush pulp and make tea with the water. you can boil another pot of water and stir them a 2nd time to make sure you get as much magic out of it as you can. i prefer a peppermint, ginger, or chamomile tea, those tend to calm the stomach. this method is a little easier to fuck up, you might lose potency if you don't do it right, so it's up to you. 
you could also try taking some dramamine before taking the shrooms...they are just motion sickness pills if you don't know..
also, did you eat any dairy products before or during your trip? that always fucks with my stomach big time.
there's some suggestions for ya, hope it helps! good luck with your future tripping. peace :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports