Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblembuck7
PooNaNNy Lover
Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary?
    #3632282 - 01/15/05 08:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Do I HAVE to have a Vitamin C tab in my Orange Juice to soak a spent pf cake to get drinkable psilocybin?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline_Lucid_
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: no-mans land
Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: mbuck7]
    #3632470 - 01/15/05 08:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

no, you have to add draino.

sorry, too temping, um vitamin C tab? you do understand that vitamin C occurs naturaly in oranges and other citris fruits, right? as for soaking a spent cake in it to get drinkable psilocybin? who ever you have been talking to... call em a dumb ass, kick em in the balls and dont ever listen to what they tell you ever again...

--------------------
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise
- Hungarian proverb

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Loc: Where the good times roll...
Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: _Lucid_]
    #3632489 - 01/15/05 08:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

umm, try cranberry juice for ectracting the psilocyben. take a vitamin c tab if you want.

--------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Prying open My "Third Eye"--Bill Hicks, Also Tool

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: EuphoricDisaster]
    #3632560 - 01/15/05 09:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Um, You're suppose to mix up the psiloben(sp?) in O.J and then Add a Vit. C tablet(crushed), it has something to do with giving your trip a jump-start/boost/longtivity, PLUS, it's Vit. C,lol. And use cran. juice to Extract....

-Gl

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: EuphoricDisaster]
    #3632601 - 01/15/05 09:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

There are some extraction threads in adv. cult.

:laser: To who ever tried to sell you a mouth full  :blowjob:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: _Lucid_]
    #3632669 - 01/15/05 09:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

_Lucid_ said:
no, you have to add draino.

sorry, too temping, um vitamin C tab? you do understand that vitamin C occurs naturaly in oranges and other citris fruits, right? as for soaking a spent cake in it to get drinkable psilocybin? who ever you have been talking to... call em a dumb ass, kick em in the balls and dont ever listen to what they tell you ever again...

Hmmm. What happened, haven't ventured outside the regular cultivation forums? Come now man. It's one thing to not know the answer...it's totally another to take it a step further and pull out some (ignorant) negativity. In the future, feel free to disagree...but save harsh criticism like that for the 1k + posters. We look like a bunch of three year olds growing up all over again.

And on the note of Vit. C, studies show it's a good thing. Ravers notice it's a great thing for the comedown. Shroomer's notice it helps after tripping. Basically, all things in moderation...and in moderation, Vit. C is a happy thing for your body/mind. When combining it with alternatives, it's generally one of those things that "can't go wrong". So is it required in any alternative experience? No. Could it help? As always, yes...more so at the mentioned usage time? Possibly. Why the hell not?

So in retrospect, if you have it sure if not the world will continue to spin.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

OfflineFlashman
Sir

Loc: Location, Loction
Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: KaptKid]
    #3632674 - 01/15/05 09:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The vit c is used to add ascorbic acid to the mix.

The psilocybin bonds with the acids, forming various psilocybin salts (psilocybin citrate, psilocybin ascorbate etc)

So its there to extract more 'goodies' from the cake.

Its the first part of an organic chem acid / base extraction. An acid bonds with what you want, you then filter out all the cake stuff, then add a base to get the goddies.

although oj & baking soda wont do it. you need lab stuff. read a basic extraction tek.

but drinking myc oj? yuk. Sounds almost as bas as the guy here who drunk his own piss

The chem stuff above is remembered from school, so could be wildy innacurate or even wrong.

--------------------
Woof Woof

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: Flashman]
    #3632795 - 01/15/05 10:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Myc. oj isn't as bad as you'd think. If you do it correctly anyways. And piss sounds like a lot worse than pre-mature mushroom tissue...

And fyi, Adoobie's rather accurate...It's kind of an insult to say that it's remebered from school, but then again this is why everyone here at the shroomery has their own opinions, some choose myths, some choose facts, some are just morons and belive other idiots when it comes to what's best.

-To each his own.

-Gl all...done w/ this thread

Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

Re: Is a Vitamin C tablet necessary? [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3633058 - 01/15/05 11:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

umm, maybe if ur eating a couple cakes will u trip. what u need to do is get urself an acidic solution of some sort. that is drinkable. soak, then eat. but i dont think that the psilo would extract good.

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation