Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrippinlikecrazy
Stranger
post shroom experience
    #3632106 - 01/15/05 05:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

its been over a year since my first and only shroom experience. i had 3.5 grams and right afterwards smoked weed. since that experience ive been having flashbacks randomly. i am now also paranoid as shit depressed have horrible fuckin anxiety and thinking like crazy. when i blaze its like im trippin all over again something i wish wouldnt happen cause it was the worst trip ever. anyway i was much better off before trying shrooms. i have tried antidepressants(didnt really help) and antipscyhotics(helped somewhat). also when i drink i get really depressed when before i use to be the exact opposite. does anyone know if this ever wears off or if theirs any medications to treat what i have. i believe i have drug induced psychosis but i wouldnt expect it to last over a year...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: post shroom experience [Re: trippinlikecrazy]
    #3632196 - 01/15/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You're not alone.  Had the same thing happen to me in 2001 and it took a few years to get back to normal.  Like you experienced, smoking weed was never the same for me again.  A few tokes of weed and I'm tripping again, that feeling really sucks.  I used to be a big pothead, and since tripping I can't touch the stuff.  I guess that's a good thing though-didn't want to be a longterm burner anyways.  My only advice is to give it time, possibly another year. 

Shit I don't know what I'm doing back in shroom world myself, I believe we are all better off in life without any of these crazy substances to mess with our already anxiety ridden heads.  Dammit why do I keep coming back  :mad2:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinelordofcubes
twisted reality

Loc: usa
Re: post shroom experience [Re: Holydiver]
    #3632535 - 01/15/05 07:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

cant even describe the total bliss i get from the fun guyz....

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: post shroom experience [Re: lordofcubes]
    #3633199 - 01/15/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, in my opinion I think you just gotta shroom again and you'll eventualy learn the positive truths about life.

There's no point in being depressed and paranoid, specially when you're high on weed, and if you are, then just go with it for you will learn new thinngs.

I had a horrible fuckin trip where I was convinced I was dead and in hell... I felt different for a couple months.  I kept smoking the cheebah and would sometimes have flashbacks of the trip, but when that happened I would just explore the flashback and try to find out why I had a bad trip.

I know why I did, because I fought strongly for my ego, something that is a no-no on high doses of shrooms.

That trip couldn't of possibly been worse, and I could have ended up in jail, a hospital, or even worse... dead.  I learned alot of things after that trip, and I realize there's no point in being depressed and shit after a bad trip.  I understand why, but that is only because you are still trying to find your previous ego.  You don't need to.

Just embrace the fact that you are alive and healthy, and that you have a body and mind, which is a gift greater than anything you could ask for.  Be greatful that you have the choice to use your mind, and eat mushrooms and not have to worry about your house getting bombed, or tsunamis washing away your life and the lives of the people you love.  Those are some of the worst experiences one could possibly have, and are REAL, unlike a bad trip, which is your mind fighting to keep your ego intact, and the ego is an illusion.

We live in a world of illusions. Any fear that you experience after a bad trip is just an illusion which you believe to be more real than it really is.

If you trip more, you can learn the truth that we must not worry about the after-life, and simply look forward to it and experience the most you can before that time comes.

It is all about acceptance my friend. :laugh:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3633503 - 01/15/05 10:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Tripping is a journey, not just something you can once...you're shown things, sometimes beautiful sometimes scary. There is a reason for this, we are stuck in something, very, very deep....psychedelics open you up to higher powers that are trying to show you something. Listen, learn.....LOVE. If you don't like bad trips, well then you need to fight the good fight, because bad trips are hell, and if evil prevails over good....that's where we're going.

--------------------

Offlinegreensnake316
Stranger
Re: post shroom experience [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3633561 - 01/15/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: post shroom experience [Re: greensnake316]
    #3633666 - 01/15/05 11:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think that if you have a bad trip, you might associate that type of anxiety with all drugs, such as weed.

That happened to me for a bit, but I just toughed it out and I was good again.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: post shroom experience [Re: MeThoD]
    #3635185 - 01/16/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My first time i was cautous, becaus i was 14 yrs old then.All the information i had was from some people at school.I took some to school and they identified them,and they were cube,s. I had about fifteen big ones in my backpack,i gave them all away for them to try,just to make sure they wouldent make me sick.Later on they were triping and wanted more.When i got home my mom and dad was working,so i went out in the field and picked some more.when i got to my house and tried to make some tea.I got some water in a bowl crushed the shrooms up and put all four of them in a little water,and stuck them in the microwave till the shrooms were melted.I got a glass and poured them in a glass with a bunch of tang and then i downed it.About 10 minuits later i felt really really good,i was happy. I got on the internet and searched for shrooms and i found thes web site.I just kept reading the trip reports the whole trip.After that i was hooked.I ate them every day and smoked pot,Then i got all my friends to do them with me.We stayed up all night parting drinking beer and smoking pot some laced with white man.It was still dark and we decided to go and get some shrooms.They droped me off at the field and i brung back a shit load.We went back to my friends house and boiled them up.There was about six people left from the party.We each got a whole big glass of it.After they started feeling it they were all laughing and talked about gowing to the store forever.We never went to the store.Later on they got scared and thought they would stay like that.They blamed me.I talked them out of it then they were fine,the sun was comeing up,and then we felt great again we was all standing in a crowed just cussing out loud,then my friends mom walked out and said (What are yall doing out here this early)he said (nothing),And she told him to mow the grass and she went back inside.That was close.He was mowing the grass around the corner while we was talking and stairing at the ground around the corner.I went to check on him and he said (am i mowing right) i told him he was mowing a big pattern.He couldent mow so he joined our world staring at the ground.When they wore off i went home and smoked a fat one and sleped all day.THE END

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: post shroom experience [Re: DEATH666]
    #3635206 - 01/16/05 02:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I am now 21 and still eating shrooms.Not smoking pot becaus of piss tests.

Oh its nice to buy my own beer now.

--------------------
Ah Shit

Offlinetrippinlikecrazy
Stranger
Re: post shroom experience [Re: DEATH666]
    #3645046 - 01/18/05 07:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thanks holydiver its cool knowing someone else had the samething happen to them. i think everyday im getting better so maybe in a year or so i will be fine, but im not going to try shroomz again i mean that just would make me even mroe fucked up. as for my trip someone stated they thought they were dead at one point i experienced the samething. its crazy what a natural substance can do to ur brain. at times i want to try them again but then i realize how fuckin crazy everything was so im going to stick with booze but even that isnt the same

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3645092 - 01/18/05 07:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Man, try to learn from your experiences, and keep using them, but with respect......saying "man this is fucked up, i'm never doing it again" isn't going to help ya...if anything it'll hurt you. You mentioned thinking that you were dying, well, tripping takes you to these, ah....."states of mind/conciousness", death takes you to the same place, but farther. Some day you're going to have to deal with this, I recommend that you use these gifts to help you understand life, death, and yourself. This way you'll be more prepared when your time has come. Yeah, trips aren't all fun orgasmic "man look at all the crazy colors and tracers", you get hell as well as heaven....they are learning experiences, tripping is fun, but it is also work. Used correctly these substances can dramatically improve your life and spirituality.  :laugh: :sun: :flowerchild:

--------------------

Offlineberto23
Stranger
Loc: NJ
    #3649529 - 01/19/05 05:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

man, im going through the same shit now... i seriously found myself get better all of a sudden YESTERDAY. I am not bullshitting you. After my last trip about a month ago, which was seriously the worst trip ever, i was contemplating suicide and shit while iw as in the back seat of my friends car while 6 friends were inside burger king talking about how crazy i was....

Anyway, since then i cant look at ANYBODY, unless they speak to me first. Its like a sort of self-conciousness. Its not like i would monitor my actions and movements because of the self conciousness, but i would not look at things and sort of fake what i was thinking about. People would look at me and watch me cause i was staring at one thing making sure not to move at all, and it got worse and worse. I finally realized that hey, im fucked up and by not showing any responses to anything until somebody spoke to me is fuckin wierd... it took me a while to deal with myself acting this way, and finally i solved shit... i hope. Like i said i found myself a lot better as of yesterday, getting better over time over the past 2 weeks.

Im pretty sure a lot of it is just in your head, such as it was/is for me. You have to realize you have a problem, and figure out what causes your problem. You also have to remember that your only fucked up cause you think you are.

Another thing i found, is that taking shrooms can be SO great, or SO bad for your mental health. If your comfortable with it, take shrooms again alone and center your trip and thoughts around yourself. Since youll be alone, there is nobody to tell you your crazy, only yourself to help solve your own issues.

--------------------
the shnozzberrys taste like shnozzberrys

Offline88mustanggt

Re: post shroom experience [Re: berto23]
    #3657261 - 01/21/05 02:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

be carefull though being alone can put you into a spiralying bad trip that can get worse and worse from thinking to much, my emagination is wacko and if i cant let myself think when i shroom or i will first be thinking good things then it will slowing swich to evel thoughts of death and satanic crap

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: post shroom experience [Re: 88mustanggt]
    #3659467 - 01/21/05 04:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I cant trip with other people around thats not trippin.Id rather trip by my self sometimes.I get paranoid, sometimes when im not tripping.

--------------------
Ah Shit

Offlineharrymanback4
Stranger

#11151190 - 09/29/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Tripping is a journey, not just something you can once...you're shown things, sometimes beautiful sometimes scary. There is a reason for this, we are stuck in something, very, very deep....psychedelics open you up to higher powers that are trying to show you something. Listen, learn.....LOVE. If you don't like bad trips, well then you need to fight the good fight, because bad trips are hell, and if evil prevails over good....that's where we're going.

Made my day !!

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: post shroom experience [Re: harrymanback4]
    #11151287 - 09/29/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:postcount:

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: post shroom experience [Re: Shad0w]
    #11155439 - 09/30/09 05:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

lol im 26 years old now

--------------------
Ah Shit

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract