Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: My girlfriend's first time tripping
    #3631700 - 01/15/05 05:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Friday, after all my incessant talk about the mushroom experience, my girlfriend finally got to see what the hell I was going on about.  It happened to be the first sunny, calm day around here (Los Angeles) in weeks, so we drove up highway one to Leo Carillo (GREAT SPOT TO TRIP!)  We each ate half an eighth right when we got there.  We walked around, exploring the mini coves and tide pools while we waited for them to hit.  Pretty soon I felt the first signs of the come up, and so we found our own private little beach, spread out a blanket, and layed down for a bit.  I find that its a lot easier to handle the come up if you can just shut your eyes and zone out for a bit, during those couple first waves that can be disconcerting to new trippers. 

As we really started to get into the beginnings of the trip, the rocks behind us began swirling.  I pointed this out to her, and she said "I dunno, I can't really focus on it."  She stared at the rocks for a while, and I was really wondering how she was doing, I could detect a bit of apprehension in her voice.  All of the sudden she burst out laughing, and tears streamed down her face.  "Teddy bears!  The rocks are full of teddy bears!"  "OOhh they're scary!  I like them!"  From then on, I knew the trip would be great.  We sat up, and the ocean just floored her.  She didn't want to move, just stare at the ocean forever. 

Finally we got up and spent the next 3 or 4 hours exploring the area.  We found a place where the rocks meet the sea in cool cave formations that we called "the dungeon."  The rocks looked as if they were made of skulls, and she said she saw faces EVERYWHERE the entire time.  Everything was so beautiful, so hilarious, so much fun.

I've never seen her act quite like she did that day before.  She was so carefree, so independent, so childlike.  She just wandered around, taking everything in with a bemused smile on her face.  She kept saying "I finally understand you!  So this is what you were talking about."

We found exotic species of seabirds I've never seen and studied them.  We found a long empty pipe that became an awesome echo chamber.  We spun around until we got dizzy (which was actually terrifying, then exhilarating and hilarious). 

So the shroom world has a new member, she can't wait to do them again.  Maybe I'll get her on the shroomery now :smile:

--------------------

Edited by Noviseer (01/15/05 10:01 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Trip Report: My girlfriend's first time tripping [Re: Noviseer]
    #3631749 - 01/15/05 05:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Very cool, I am glad you guys had a great time, and I am so glad to hear that she was chill and enjoyed the experience as a whole.

I had given this girl mushies not too long ago for the first time, and she started freakin out, even though we were outside, in nature, with good natured people and feelin a good vibe, she freaked out, went for a walk and then hit the highway and tried to run into oncoming traffic. she is a real dits. she never deserved to do psychedelics, and i hate to say that about anyone.

actually I am kinda harsh towards her for reason personal. Heh.

But anyways, congrats.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Trip Report: My girlfriend's first time tripping [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3631787 - 01/15/05 05:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

that's awesome!! congratulations, i'm glad you could share an experience like that with your girl :smile: ihad a trip on the oregon coast last summer, and i must say the ocean is absolutely breathtaking. i found a secluded place off the highway, ate 3 grams, grabbed my blanket and started walking along the coast until i found a place suitable to smoke :wink: i  must have sat there and watched the waves crashing on the shore for at least a couple hours, in between exploring rock formations and watching birds, like you mentioned. your story made my day man, brought back that memory. peace and good luck with your girl and all your future trips together :peace:

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: Trip Report: My girlfriend's first time tripping [Re: Noviseer]
    #3631937 - 01/15/05 06:43 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That's cool, sounds like you two had a good time. I'm still waiting for mushrooms to come my way unfortunately, I haven't tried them yet.

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Trip Report: My girlfriend's first time tripping [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3632723 - 01/15/05 09:55 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Kenny7822 said:
That's cool, sounds like you two had a good time. I'm still waiting for mushrooms to come my way unfortunately, I haven't tried them yet.

you thought about growing? very easy and inexpensive to grow for personal use...

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports