Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Let me tell you about last night.
    #3631262 - 01/15/05 03:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So yesterday 3 buddies of mine and myself shroomed. We were using Ps. Cyans for me it was my 8th trip total and 3rd time on the cyans. For them it was their first trip(with the exception of one kid who has some dxm expierences)

Since i really like to trip in daylight then switch to nighttime i took my 3 grams dried around i would say 3:40pm. My last meal was just some egg rolls i ate around 1pm. The other guys all ate theirs about 40 minutes later and they had 1 gram each. Before things got out of hand we had plans to have a fairly epic smoke session outside to ensure that things got out of control but we had to wait for a guy who wasnt tripping but just chillin.

So we were waiting around and the sun set around i would say 5:00 or so that night. I was watching it set from the 11th floor of this building and it was awsome. About another 30 minutes pass and the kid arrives and everybody is set to go. So All five of us grab a good sized bowl each and a 2 pipes and head outside. Since were i live its freaking cold out side (it got to be -4 last night) there was a lot of snow on the ground. I remember walking on the snow and thiking it felt diffrent more pure and stuff of that nature. Since we were on a hill i looked over towards the city and it felt like a God style view. I could see the whole city and the lights and everything.

Now things were pretty controlable and managable untill we smoked. But man after about my third hit or so. it seemed everything hit me at once full on. I remember this crazy pattern of eyes/mouth (like at the same time) was looking at me. Everywhere i looked i could see the pattern being revealed from the landscape around me. I remember at first i went "wow" and i gotta a little frightened by it for a minute, then thought to myself "well shit, not much i can do about it now, might as well go with it"

after smoking about 4 more bowls we went back inside. I decided that i should meditate caused it seemed like a good idea. After putting a blanket over my self i went into a corner in my room and started meditating. At this point all ways connections with this earlthy reality were destroyed. I wasnt even my self anymore. Like I couldnt even remember who i was. I became something else, like this diffrent being. I remember looking around and i noticed i was surronded by the pattern of eyes but they were morphing took quickly and eventually i gave up to them and was abosrbed by the pattern. At this point i found my self nearby countless other beings like me. I remember we were all shuffling around this big flat plane in like a diffrent dimmension. After that i was shown this like screen that formed infront of me, and it showed myself to me my whole life (my real life like sober life) it was wierd cause at that point i was able to connect this alternate existance me to my normal me and see the connection.

once i was shown this i remember somebody thing telling me "it is time for you to go now" but it said it in a song of pictures and colors and taste and words, like all my senses were thrown together to create one beautifull song. After that i left just by this wierd process that i couldnt even describe at all. One i finally stopped meditating and opened my eyes i found my self in the corner again.

The rest of the trip after that was spent me trying to figure out what happened but i couldnt really comprehend it yet. So i figured well, it will make sense in time. But at this point my other buddies starting tripping kinda hard, so i sat there and was entertained by them.

Well thats my report. hope you liked it.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Let me tell you about last night. [Re: guri]
    #3631343 - 01/15/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

guri said:

after smoking about 4 more bowls we went back inside. 

No wonder! :eek:

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience