Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejebus
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: greenplato]
    #372629 - 08/15/01 09:08 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

My friend had a hallway with a mirror at the end, it was dark and i saw his door on the other side of the glass and i was hitting the mirror acusing my friend putting a sheet of glass to keep me out. he was behind me the whole time laughing.

I also chased a firefly that turned out to be the cherry of my cigaret for 20min

there's fungus amung us.

--------------------
See, that's why we can't have nice things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: jebus]
    #372654 - 08/15/01 09:35 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ROFLMAO that is the possibly the best one i have heard yet :laugh:

We're all MADD here...

OfflineTrine
focs, the

Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: HB]
    #372742 - 08/16/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

smoking oil joints until i went blind and then trying to escape from a huge empty basement, where the garage door was broken and the man door was blocked by a water heater.

--------------------
:kodama:

Offlinemakedrugsfree
Loc: Alaska, USA
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: sevendef]
    #374706 - 08/19/01 06:22 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Weirdest thing I ever did was stack up all my furniture in the living room to the ceiling. Pulled the couch out from the wall and threw it on end, threw the coffee table on top, then all the pillows (i have valted ceilings). Then I tried to get on top of it all and put footprints on the ceiling. I ended up tipping it over and knocking a large candle over, spilling wax all over the wall and our Sony Wega TV.

InvisibleBaron
Brain Squeegee
Loc: FL
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: makedrugsfree]
    #374854 - 08/19/01 10:38 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, here's some more:

We were tripping at my friend's house, a friend who owns a very ill-tempered cat. This cat would walk up to you, want petting, then scratch you and hiss at you as soon as you looked at it. Anyways, we wound up finding this thing on a bookcase and just stared at it until it woke up. Of course, its fur was moving like it had big marbles underneath it. We wondered what this cat thought of us all staring at it. Obviously, we decided, we were committing psychological warfare on the cat.

Another time, a friend was at my place looking at the candles we had burning in a safe location. He looks around, looks back at the candle, shrugs, and places something from his mouth into the melting wax. "Dave," we asked, "what are you doing to that candle?" "I'm just feeding it some gum," he replied. Oh.

On the same night that my friend was being "walked" by the laser, we came across some ducks just being inoffensive.. ducks. Their feathers were moving, and my friend said, "Either that duck is having babies, or it's being eaten alive by moles from underneath. Either way, it's not going anywhere for awhile."

------------------------
We need a poetry contest to see how long the road is.

--------------------
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Offlinecrazyeric
Stranger
Loc: usa
    #375096 - 08/20/01 08:57 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

well, i went to six flags, new england on 3(acid), one of the funnest things i did was walk around and listen to ummagumma on a walkman and going on rides...i suggest that big yellow one in toonville that swings you around upside down and shit, listening to the end by the doors when your coming off your peak.

<i>'dont forget to remind me to remember to forget'</i>

OfflineDeviant
A Nobody

Loc: Somewheres
    #391508 - 09/11/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Skateboarding didn't work out all to well for me, its kinda hard to skate when the board flips its self (-;
Also I think the weirdest would have to be holding a conversation with my couch for about 45 min

"How doth the little crocodile Improve his shining tail, And pour the waters of the Nile On every golden scale! How cheerfully he seems to grin, How neatly spreads his claws, And welcomes little fishes in With gently smiling jaws!"

--------------------
"How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail, and pour the waters of the Nile on every golden scale! How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws, and welcomes little fishes in With gently smiling jaws!"

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: Deviant]
    #391556 - 09/11/01 06:34 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

couches tend to have a lot to say

so do trees, though trees are more like teachers and couches are more like best friends

"I have to say I've never heard it THAT way before!"
"I know. I have IMPRO-O-O-OVED it."

We're all MADD here...

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #391749 - 09/11/01 09:20 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

downtown SanFrancisco after a busted party, me and some friends were walking down Market St and some tripper out MF was walking along in front of us and kept pretending to hide behind things that werent their, we had fun with him for a block but then on the other side of the street I saw out of the corner of my eye what looked like city workers with long white hoses washing down the sidewalks.. Turns out that it was a few weirdoos playing with toilet paper and peeing on the street...

GabbaDj

Ok... Just to set the record straight....
I thought the cop was a prostitute.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineLucid420
Loc: Houston, TX
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: Shroomph]
    #391903 - 09/11/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Hell yea, I'm sober and it's still funny

Offlinefiregrind
Stranger
    #392314 - 09/12/01 12:01 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

one of my funniest times was seeing a friend walk into a deli for olives. he grabbed a jar off the shelf, confidently approached the counter and was doing great until he asked the guy behind the counter "are these olives stoned ?" then lost the plot as he convulsed with laughter at the thought of stoned olives.

that and forgetting the end of the ... did i think that or say it out loud ?

"what's your name ?" "yeah, man"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale