Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

i need to understand sally
    #3615415 - 01/11/05 10:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i hate to double post , but i'm still a bit shook up. i posted my experience on "other drugs" and i could really use some insight and ponderings. sally did something to me i havent read on erowid.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRazman
Stranger

Re: i need to understand sally [Re: greenpastures]
    #3616267 - 01/12/05 01:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've tripped on Salvia many times, and ive heard her voice. I was convinced it was the voice of something truely divine. Then i had one trip that totally proved me wrong.

I bought one of those masks connected to an airpump + bowl. I sat in front of my computer and lit up the Salvia. Breathing it in, it hit me right away. I started hearing her talk "Take the mask off!!! Your going to overdose and DIE!!!". I knew what she was talking about, because my mask was loosely hanging off my face. My whole life passed before my eyes, and i became paralized. She was telling me that this was how i was going to die. They're going to find me like this, and wonder why i killed myself this way. Then all i heard was "HURRY UP, TAKE IT OFF NOW YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOURSELF". All of a sudden i was no longer paralized, and ripped the mask off my face. However, most of the Salvia in the bowl wasnt even burned. knowing that there have been no reports of dying on salvia diviniorum, the female voice was very irrational.

I concluded after this trip that the voice was merely my own thoughts, seeming seperate from my consciousness, and seeming like i was "being talked to". It's an alteration of your kappa receptors, and losing the ability of association. "These thoughts are mine" is an association like anything else, which becomes altered. I looked at a bong and thought it was my father, so i know the feeling. I've had at least 50 intense salvia trips.. and it took me many times to realize that its all in my brain..

Edited by Razman (01/12/05 01:49 AM)

OfflineArchemetis
Re: i need to understand sally [Re: Razman]
    #3618096 - 01/12/05 01:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^^i too, have heard voices on salvia, and thought originally the same, that sally was talking to me. untill recently (on a lower dose than usual) when i inquired who was speaking too me...the answer i receved, "my name is yours, i am a part of you" then i realized these voices were my own thoughts. lol, strange times

OfflineRazman
Stranger

Re: i need to understand sally [Re: Archemetis]
    #3619170 - 01/12/05 04:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i think i have a theory on it.. first of all, Salvia is not a "visual fuck", but rather an extreme "thought fuck".

Every time you have a thought, theres a part of your brain that analyzes it (a function driven by the Kappa receptors). These Kappa receptors, when triggered by the Salvinorin A merely fuck up the way you perceive your own thoughts (even to the point where they manifest as a voice). I have visuals on Salvia, but im sure you'd agree they that Salvia visuals are nothing like the visuals you have on Mushrooms or Acid. Rather they are "thought visuals" (sorry for making up new terms). It's like dreaming. The hallucination seems to come from the minds eye..

Looking at person sitting in a chair, for example, you might think that the person IS part of the chair, because of the way your vision is analyzed in your brain. It's not a PHYSICAL visual, but rather a wild interpretation, which to me is many times more intense, and is why it scares most people.

I've experienced such strange object association that ive gotten scared. Before 1 trip i loaded a 3d image on my computer which was a bright blue ball with tenticles. I kept it on my screen as i lit up the salvia. All of a sudden my computer screen turned into a WINDOW. For a few seconds i was looking through this window at this gigantic entity. The taskbar on the bottom of the screen was it's "control panel" from which it controlled my entire universe. It felt like i was peering in on the operations of GOD. This wild association scared me to the point i wanted the trip to stop, so blown away from an association that lasted only a few seconds! 5 minutes was too long that time :S

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: i need to understand sally [Re: Razman]
    #3619200 - 01/12/05 04:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

odd. i still dont understand why it hurt likea sob though.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: i need to understand sally [Re: greenpastures]
    #3622559 - 01/13/05 08:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've done it a couple times and didn't like it at all. I got these weird vibrations, loss of equilibrium, uncontrollable giggling, disassociative thought processes and dimmed visual perception. It kinda shrunk my mind and made me feel like i was at the mercy of something else. The strange thing was that I was able to control all of my movements and what I would say, but it didn't feel like it was me doing it.

Salvia shrinks where mushrooms expand... at least that's been my experience.

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: i need to understand sally [Re: gsmith]
    #3623544 - 01/13/05 01:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You guys arnt breaking through - at least to the higher levels. Ill agree salvia can be a *thought fuck* - but then all of a sudden your in a giant blank user space with entity machines telling you your powerless over your own life - its not a figment of your imagination.

I also think it must be kept in mind that "she'll fuck with you." and mislead you to make you feel bad - depends on what your going into her with...

OfflineDeviate
Re: i need to understand sally [Re: headset]
    #3627032 - 01/14/05 02:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i agree, you guys aren't breaking through all the way. when i broke through i became nothing more than simple concsiousness floating through various realm, it was total ego loss, total out of body. some of what i experienced seemed similar to things ive read about the astral plane.

"Salvia shrinks where mushrooms expand... at least that's been my experience. "

i would agree with this but that's because salvia and mushrooms are doing very different things. in my opinion salvia is closer to a dissociative type experience than a traditional psychedelic experience. it doesn't expand your mind, instead it kills your mind and takes you some place very deep inside yourself. i think it teaches some of the same lessons as mushrooms but in a competely different way. i've never experimented with a high dose of mushrooms however so i'd be curious to hear a comparison from someone who has experienced level 5 trips from both.

Edited by Deviate (01/14/05 02:25 AM)

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: i need to understand sally [Re: Deviate]
    #3627653 - 01/14/05 08:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, disassociative is not what I'm looking for really... it was worth trying to see what it was like, but i'll pass in the future.

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3634442 - 01/16/05 08:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you put a sample of pond water under a microscope you will see things - unexpected things.
so with salvia, what slides under the objective is not really predictible but it will be magnified intensely.
a tiny itch could be a huge rending of flesh.
a mere glow can be teh birth of a universe.
the beep from a timer can be an orchestra

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
    #3636825 - 01/16/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gsmith said:
yeah, disassociative is not what I'm looking for really... it was worth trying to see what it was like, but i'll pass in the future.

Salvia doesnt seem to appeal to many people. A lot of people just dont like it, and find its effects too intense for enjoyment. OR too uncomfortable, depending on the trip.

But dont rule out all dissociatives, they are really a wonderful thing.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies