Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGorillaJoe
Mr.

Triping Again
    #3626236 - 01/13/05 11:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This friday will be my, and my friends third time to trip together minus one person. The first time was just a learning experience with five of us and a couple of other people who were just hanging around smoking bud. The second time we took them at a different friends house which made us each a little nervous because it wasn't "home." It was a completly different switch, while most didn't like it i actualy like it a lot because it was a more social trip. THe kid we were tirppin there with that lifed at that house was having a small keggar with like ten other people. Nothing funnier than thinking about what those "non-shroomers" are thinking looking at five guys in a dark closet laughin their asses off. This third time i'm looking forward to a lot because it will be the most we've taken, 4g of dried cubensins. We'll probably make a playlist to listen to throughout the trip but since it will be too cold this weekend, I was wondering if anybody had any other trip tips, i.e. music suggestions, and maybe some visual aids. It'll be late at night since we'll be busy so we won't get to see the daylight this time, but it will go into the wee hours of the morning. Any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGatorB
Stranger
Loc: Southeast Tennessee
Re: Triping Again [Re: GorillaJoe]
    #3626304 - 01/13/05 11:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's a tad expensive, but if you have money, invest in some blacklights and highlighters and some posterboard.

I got four 18" blacklights from Wal-Mart for about $60, and it makes the trip worth it. Drawing with highlighters under blacklights is simply AMAZING. Also, white-out looks cool too.

There also have been some pretty cool links to visualizations for media players on this board. Just do a search. And there have been a few programs posted that when run on your comp will fuck with your mind while you're tripping.

Try synching up Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon with The Wizard of Oz. That'd be interesting.

OfflineGorillaJoe
Mr.

Re: Triping Again [Re: GatorB]
    #3626337 - 01/13/05 11:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Blacklights would be a lot of fun, have to look into that.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Triping Again [Re: GorillaJoe]
    #3626356 - 01/13/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Shpongle: room 23, neutron, flute fruit, it speaks, shpongle falls, the receptive, behind closed eyelids

Aphex Twin: delphium, ageispolis, flim, heliosphan, penty harmonium, polynomial, stone in focus, Xtal, autumn acid

Floyd: Money, Great Gig in the Sky, The Gnome, Bike, Us and Them, Time, have a cigar, wish you were here, welcome to the machine, learning to fly, hey you, see emily play, set the controls for the heart of the sun.. list goes on forever man great band..

jean michel jarre's oxygene's 1-9 are good, I don't know if there's more, I got them from a friend. listened my 2nd or third trip and was hooked.

here's a fun visual aide if you're stuck indoors

http://www.synthesoft.com

hypnogenic key: 49806, kinemorphic key: 11181, psychedelic key: 64222

thousands of trippy screensavers

Enjoy your voyage  :mushroom2:

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Triping Again [Re: Adden]
    #3626457 - 01/14/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Triping

Spelling is important ^_^ It's the difference between a possible good and enlightening time and...
Quote:

H - a tripe ration.
Your movements are slowed slightly because of your load.
What do you want to eat? [qH or ?*]
Yak - dog food! Your movements are now unencumbered.
You finish eating the tripe ration. You are feeling mildly nauseated.
You feel slightly confused.
You feel incredibly sick.
You suddenly vomit!
You can move again.

--------------------
delta9

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: Triping Again [Re: delta9]
    #3629485 - 01/14/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

strobe lights... while someone is on a laptop is unreal..(move ur head around) the person on the computah looks so outta place since they have a personal and constant source of light! ahhhh!

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Jump to top Pages: 1