Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehimhimself
Stranger
 User Gallery
acid vs shrooms
    #3623990 - 01/13/05 03:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok havent done either but i heard stories about both and they both seem like kinda similar effects...shrooms are more expensive but seem more fun and relaxing....but acid is cheaper and easier to come by (if i do do acid it will be like a one time thing)

i am just wondering who has done acid and shrooms...and whats ur opinion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: himhimself]
    #3624003 - 01/13/05 03:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have done both(Ijust ate some shrooms as a matter of fact) and, while they are similar, I think I like acid more than shrooms. The over all experience is more fun to me. I have massive experience with both and I love them both.

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
    #3624015 - 01/13/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have had chill and intense experiences on both. i always recommend a smaller dose of shrooms to get an understanding for that world. put yourself in familiar settings with a couple of close friends and enjoy.

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3624018 - 01/13/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I love both of them......however, in my opinion, LSD is alot better. Shrooms take me too a weird/eerie place where I communicate with higher intelligence. LSD makes me dissolve straight into the Godhead/All.

--------------------

Offlinehimhimself
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: blissedout]
    #3624019 - 01/13/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thanks but i heard on acid you can't sit still...only heard from one person though

also i am not sure of a good dosage for a first timer (acid)

whats ur opinion?

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #3624026 - 01/13/05 03:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:mushroom2: = organic,homegrown{not my home :blush:} shorter duration.    LSD is chemical,origin unknown, LONG duration. I probably will never do acid again,I do shrooms 4-6 times a year{quality control} :wink: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinehimhimself
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: vinsue]
    #3624032 - 01/13/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thats why i say ill only do it once

twice tops but not for a long time

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3624047 - 01/13/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
:mushroom2: = organic,homegrown{not my home :blush:} shorter duration.    LSD is chemical,origin unknown, LONG duration. I probably will never do acid again,I do shrooms 4-6 times a year{quality control} :wink: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

I always know the origin of my doses, but, yeah, you do never know. I still like acid better than shrooms. And, yes, I can sit VERY still on cid. It just affects people differently.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #3624054 - 01/13/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'e actually done acid ALOT more than shrooms.It's just my brain got a little tired :confused: after all these years.

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: blissedout]
    #3624059 - 01/13/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, nothing chills me out like acid....except opiates, and they're highly addictive, and not psychedelic, so.............

--------------------

Offlinezachbe
Stranger
    #3624060 - 01/13/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Haven't done either in a while, but I agree that acid gets its name rightly: it makes you feel a little acidic. Don't expect to sleep for 12+ hours after taking a decent dose of acid. Mushrooms last less long, and the coming down is faster and easier. Mushrooms eaten last about 5 hours, made into tea last about 2.

Both take about an hour to come on, so be patient. Many a person has taken another dose 45 minutes after the first thinking nothing is happening, only to regret it 15 minutes later.

Also, keep in mind your water and blood-sugar levels. People on both of these drugs forget to drink enough water and forget to eat, and then they get upset and can't figure out that they just needed some sugar. Oranges are ideal. Any fruit or candy is good and should be given to anyone feeling panicky.

Also recommended is a fry-sitter, that friend who wants to hang out but doesn't want to do the drug. That person is great to help make sure you don't lose your keys.

Offlinehimhimself
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3624065 - 01/13/05 03:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i still wanna hear more people opinion if ur someone who is reading this now and hasn't answered....but

any stories about what you might have seen on acid?

Offlinehimhimself
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: zachbe]
    #3624074 - 01/13/05 03:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zachbe said:
Also recommended is a fry-sitter, that friend who wants to hang out but doesn't want to do the drug.  That person is great to help make sure you don't lose your keys.

well a total of 4 people are spending the night at my house including myself...

me and a friend wanna trip and those other 2 might go smoke  :stoned: cuz thats what they like to do and if me and my friend are about to do anything stupid they can stop us

EDIT: sorry for not editting that last post

Edited by himhimself (01/13/05 03:58 PM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3624078 - 01/13/05 03:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:eek:

--------------------

Edited by blissedout (01/13/05 03:59 PM)

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #3624080 - 01/13/05 03:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

himhimself said:
thats why i say ill only do it once

twice tops but not for a long time

if its acid why does it matter where it comes from? Blotter is like the safest form, usually either acid or untrated paper.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: zachbe]
    #3624086 - 01/13/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

actually, oranges help to bring you down a little. but the rest is right on :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3624097 - 01/13/05 04:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've tripped on many things, done many other drugs, and experienced all sorts of bizzare shit sober.........acid trips are the most indescribable experiences i've ever had, so the the things ya see and feel really can't be described. I'll try though. You feel electric, ie you feel energy flowing in you, through you, and around you. You transcend yourself and become a part of the Godhead, the visuals are very electric, bright, colorful, liquid and flowing. Things melt, they ripple, they swirl, they dance and they they breathe. There are constantly changing mosaics of beautiful patterns, the tracers are absolutely beautiful, there are nets of electric rainbows everywhere. You feel every atom in your body, once I saw through my body, and watched it turn into pure energy....I saw every atom in my body, as a glowing ball of light, together they formed a beautiful flowing pattern. You see eyes, faces, scenes, basically whatever you want. You feel and realize that everything is energy, and everything is connected, interwoven...at higher doses you and everything else dissolve into pure energy, the All. The mental effects are even more indescribable, so I won't even try. Mostly, it's this FEELING, once again, I can't describe it, but you'll find out! Keep in mind that everything you've just read doesn't even come close to doing justice to what an LSD trip is really like.....once you experience it you'll know what I mean. LSD is a gift from above my friend!  :laugh:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/13/05 04:06 PM)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3624099 - 01/13/05 04:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Telescopic vision, tunnels, vorteces, everything turning rainbow, snowflake patterns, aztec patterns, entities, x-ray vision (seeing veins and internal organs), the moon fall from the sky and land in my yard with a little puff of white smoke, meteor showers when there were none, my inner being, my girlfriend's soul, seeing sounds, seeing storm clouds and feeling rain when it was not precipitating, fairies, stars turn into fireworks.. the list goes on.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3624107 - 01/13/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I love liquid acid.

I love acid, actually...in any shape stylee and formation.

Yum.

I love mushrooms. Mushies are free for me on most occasions.

If you wanna slow down trips use lactose. Vitamin C enhances IMO.

I often dose very high on mushies. This is why I have a mental assumption on this thread. IMO acid is more chill and invigorating. Less of a mind fuck.

Hmmm Vurt.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: acid vs shrooms [Re: Adden]
    #3624109 - 01/13/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

seeing sounds, feeling sounds, and tasting sounds as well as hearing them....all at the same time! Becoming one with everything, becoming love.  :tongue:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder