Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

20x Salvia Breakthrough
    #3623568 - 01/13/05 03:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

My friend just brokethrough with my 20x salvia. I still havent been able to break through it took him 3 hits. I instantly new it worked because his face went blank and he just stared straight ahead at me. But I knew he wasnt looking at me. After a minute or so he said something about being a father and having kids and being on a roller coaster it took him another couple minutes till he realized who he was.

He doesnt remember much of the experince but he remembers being on a ride with his kids and floating all over the place. He doesnt have kids nor is he old enough to be a father.

A funny thing happened during his trip I guess i frowned or something and he said Oh shit i've upsetted the face...It was the funniest thing i have ever heard just the way he said it.

After he brokethrough I tried to and took around 4 hits and only experinced some very weird gravity and some slight CEV's. I guess im a salvia hard head which really sucks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3624057 - 01/13/05 05:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LthirdSeyeD said:
A funny thing happened during his trip I guess i frowned or something and he said Oh shit i've upsetted the face...It was the funniest thing i have ever heard just the way he said it.

:lol:
Thats hilarious. I have yet to smoke sally extract. Sometime soon I will. Was the 20x cheap?

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3624283 - 01/13/05 06:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

the gravity thing is crazy, on salvia I find that gravity moves in other directions. Wild stuff.

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3624334 - 01/13/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

It was 40 bucks for the gram. And I highly doubt its real 20x because taking 4 huge rips and just experincing gravity doesnt make sense unless I have a high tolerance

OfflineSmokeyMcpot
.....ThaDrizzla..... *SKEET* *SKEET*
 User Gallery

Loc: on top
    #3624519 - 01/13/05 07:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yea you must have some insane tolerance, you got bunk extract (where did you purchase yours from?), or else your not smoking it correctly at all. that's like 80 hits of leaf real fast, and if you smoke it right, right lighter, right bong, hold as LONG AND DEEP as possible, even 3-4 hits of leaf should give decent effects, not breakthrough mind fuck effects, but decent effects.

A couple months ago I had my homie try some 10x from www.salviasupply.com, and after 2 hits he was done for. He got this blank stare in his eyes and got on his hands and knees and started busting up laughing. He was saying a whole bunch of  shit but not really making sense except when he looked strait into my eyes and shook his fists like he was being really serious and said loudly, "Save me from this world that salvia has created in my mind!" which was clear as a bell. Then he turned the other way and started talking to people that weren't there. Towards the end of the trip he 'fell' onto the wall and then jerked away from it really fast and I said "wtf are you doing?" and hes all "THERE'S PLACES TO GO IN THERE!", after he kinda came back he was really shaken and demanded to just go to sleep. The next morning he had no recollection of the things I just wrote about, but that he went into his mind to a place he called Salvatopia, which was a big colorful computer generated-looking land with an infinite number of 'mechanical flowers'with square multi-colored petals that were being turned/cranked by upright standing, striped, cartoon dinosaur type things he calls salvites. He said it didn't feel like a new place tho, but like that's where he'd always been, and that is what was and was what is :wink: and that he knew the whole story behind them. The salvites turned the big flowers and when they were all allowed to do that unharmed, everyone in the land of salvatopia was happy, but then when the 'salvnodes' came around and stopped the salvites, the people of salvatopia became unhappy. And he did kind of remember the falling on the wall thing, he said that it was a woman pulling him by the arm back to salvatopia. My guess is lady salvia.

He drew a pic of salvatopia, maybe ill upload that some time.

But man, like I said, you smoked a good 4x the amount my homie did, you must have some insane tolerance, you got bunk extract, or else your not smoking it correctly at all.

--------------------
"I have a sound mind, but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me? For I seem to have lost my mind."
-SmokeyMcPot

"Yo, I'm Smokey and I'm the bomb. If you don't believe me then ask your mom! WHAT?!"
-SmokeyMcPot

Edited by SmokeyMcpot (01/13/05 07:38 PM)

Offlinetoneloke
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: SmokeyMcpot]
    #3625108 - 01/13/05 09:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

There is a store here in Downtown, Vancouver B.C. and it's right across the street from the infamous amsterdam cafe where people smoke the weed like there is no tomorrow, it's a little building with a couple stores all for the cannabis(known as the "pot block", and for some reason Vancouver police couldn't care less... Like anywhere else in lower mainland), and kitty corner to that is a little hemp shop, I happen to stop by there on the way to pick up some salvia in a different place, but the man in the hemp shop told me they don't sell anything at the pot block becuase it's all illegal, they only allow you to smoke it in there. I was a bit confused but asked the man if he had been selling salvia because it's legal, and he had 30$/gram for 10x and 40/gram for 20x. I bought some 10x although, aware of the proper untensils for salvia smoking, I went ahead and used the worst pipe and lighter anyways(both not mine). I was instantly hit by a mac truck but did not see anything, although became extremely sensitive to hearing and touching, I did that a couple times that day, never broke through though, however I plan on attempting it once more with a butane lighter and a better pipe/bong. Better luck next time with that. Remember to hold it in as long and deep as possible... I know I will.

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: toneloke]
    #3625430 - 01/13/05 10:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I hold my hits in forever and all it does is I get this insane sense of gravity. When I close my eyes I see slight CEVs but i cant make out what they are they are so faint and far away it seems. Nothing really happens just I cant really move to much.

My friend has taken 2 rips off of it and experinced lady salvia behind him and he felt like she tied him down or something. But I can't seem to get any effects.

I've tried it from my bubbler with water in it, my bubbler with no water in it. A regular pipe.

I got the salvia from a headshop so Its probably more like 5x or something. Im gonna probably pick up an ounce of regular leaf and extract it myself and see if I cant get a breakthrough experince.

When you get CEV's when you havent brokenthrough are they very apparent. Becuase I know something is there just cant make it out...

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3625523 - 01/13/05 10:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Bunk salvia. With 10x, I'm tripping by about the 20 second mark. I don't see how you can even have time to get a second rip...

--------------------

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: jux]
    #3625679 - 01/13/05 11:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Second rip let alone 2 more after that. How much do usually pack I pack more then the size of a dime.

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3629808 - 01/15/05 02:40 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I pack about an 1/8 of a gram of 10x. Although you can easily trip with half that amount.

--------------------

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: jux]
    #3633538 - 01/16/05 12:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Tonight I packed a full bowl of 20x salvia. And Held about 6 hits from it in for about 30-40 seconds each. And didn't get any effects, my friend took 2 hits and OOBE...Damn Im a hardhead :frown:

Offlineyewhew
Dead in Eternity

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3633673 - 01/16/05 01:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you should be feeling it on the first hit.
maybe you're not taking big enough hits?

--------------------

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: 20x Salvia Breakthrough [Re: yewhew]
    #3634503 - 01/16/05 11:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

They were humongous hits. I filled my lungs up the whole way.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience