Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGcRoCkEr69
JoelZGirL
Loc: RoCk CiTy
Question about Marijuanna
    #3623165 - 01/13/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to make a hukkah or a bong! Thnks!

--------------------
Hold on if you feel like letting go.
Hold on it gets better than you know.
-GC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Question about Marijuanna [Re: GcRoCkEr69]
    #3623246 - 01/13/05 12:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There's lots of websites that have simple "bongineering" instructions. I'm not giving you any links, though, as it would've been more simple to do a google search for "home-made bongs" than to make the above post. Just look around, you should be able to find something. Or use some general creativity. You ever see a bong? If you can find materials resembling a bong, and can assemble the things to function like one, there you go: voila! A homemade bong!

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
    #3623255 - 01/13/05 12:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Suck Air
|.|
|.|_
|....\..Joint
|.....\...//
|ooooo//
|oooo//|
|oooooo|
|oooooo|

oooo = water
.... = air

Use a bottle, make a hole in it, stick a pen or something diagonaly in it.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3623464 - 01/13/05 01:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you have an extra pint canning jar or somthing you can make a lil mini bong punching whole thru a lid.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

Re: Question about Marijuanna [Re: baraka]
    #3623624 - 01/13/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Here simple way to do it, much more efficient than a Hookah or a regular Water Bong(which i own), that is if you can get it completely sealed around the bowl on top but should go something like this. Very nice smooth hits also btw.

Gravity Bong
Instructions to make.
1)Take a 2L plastic coke bottle and just melt some quarter or nickle sized holes in the bottom so water can get in and out.
2)Take the cap of the 2L and melt a hole into it so that you can fit a small socket piece, or something resembling a bowl. (must be airtight)
3)Get a large enough Water Pitcher and just fill the Pitcher up with water and put the 2L bottle into it.
4)Put Substance into bowl, Light and pull up on bottle, Should fill with smoke very nicely. Larger hits the full bottle will be Milky White in color.

This is one of the easiest ways i know of to get some of the largest Smoothest hits. Does an awesome job of being extreemly efficient and still putting out some killer smoke.

This is the majority of the way i smoke. Me being a Pretty occasional smoker, 1-2 large hits off of it will do anyone extreemly well. I took 1 hit the other night off of one this size, be it It was extreemly packed with smoke at the time, but i almost puked off of the one hit i took and i was higher than i have been in a very long time.

BTW Puking with one of these is pretty easy if you take a hit that is way too large for you or your lungs to handle....I've seen it a few times from different people on the GB that i mentioned.

Hope this helped. If anyone makes one take a pic i wanna see it hehe.

Edited by demon2091tb (01/13/05 02:08 PM)

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Question about Marijuanna [Re: demon2091tb]
    #3626684 - 01/14/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

oh god, i love gravs (1 hit gets you SO fucked up), they make great desk accessories in dorm rooms, well mine at least last semester. be careful though, lots a smoke at once and lots of coughing, and if the smoke gets yellow instead of white, BE CAREFUL, youll spend the next hour coughing and hacking, i could see others throwing up from this. and although i have a glass bowl i also make many bongs and hookas from soda, water, sobe, powerade and liquor bottles, also steamrollers from smaller thinner bottles and paper towel rolls (no it doesnt burn im very good at what i do, i even put clear plastic airtight windows in), id go step by step on everything, but i try that with people in the room and they have trouble. last semster i was refered to as the scientist. see Bal0n's pic, after that all i can say is duct tape for a perfect seal, a hollow pen for a joint and then for the slide, either use foil crafting skills or buy a slide and a glass/metal tube thatll fit instead of the pen or dont worry about a slide, make it 1 peice and just put a carb on. very easy IMO, verry difficult to my friends. ive rigged things out of no where in hotels, while my friends spaz out trying to use a ghetto can, which i had to do for them in the long run. for a multiheaded hookah, try putting tubes or straws into the cap of a bottle, ive done that many times. ive made creations with multible chambers/bottles, ice catchers and diffusers but im not gonna get into that. hope this helps in some way

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Question about Marijuanna [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3626836 - 01/14/05 01:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
There's lots of websites that have simple "bongineering" instructions.  I'm not giving you any links, though, as it would've been more simple to do a google search for "home-made bongs" than to make the above post.  Just look around, you should be able to find something.  Or use some general creativity.  You ever see a bong?  If you can find materials resembling a bong, and can assemble the things to function like one, there you go: voila!  A homemade bong!

:thumbup:

This is hardly a "marijuana" question, at that.  Misleading thread title got me interested - only to be disappointed :frown:

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom