Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
A Trip Kit
    #3622525 - 01/13/05 07:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

To start off I don't trip at home. I normally plan it out and get a hotel room. The biggest reason is simply the kids, both mine and my GF's. It also gives us a reason for a quiet romantic getaway. :wink:

So I started a trip kit! It is simply a bag that contains the things I will need for a good trip. Currently Mine has a couple of fiber optic lights, A Tye-dye sheet, Speakers, an MP3 Player, A change of close, A pad and pencils, An extra pack of smokes, and a lighter.

So, If you were making a trip kit what would YOU put in yours?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Cyber]
    #3622533 - 01/13/05 07:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

a blacklight, snacks, my blanket, a flashlight, cds, a cd player videogames, movies

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Toricious]
    #3622602 - 01/13/05 08:23 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

water!!! toothbrush and toothpaste ( i always end up puking). Walkman. munchies for the come down ( i get so hungry after tripping), weed, change of clothes, and a good friend.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: clone]
    #3622746 - 01/13/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Does a trip kit work for most of you? Whenever I gather items I "think" will be fun and entertaining during a trip, I never actually touch them. It's like when I'm tripping I want nothing to do with play toys, light toys, music, drawing or anything. Really strange, but I have yet to use one thing I planned to ahead of time, the trip always wanders off on it's own anyways.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3622764 - 01/13/05 09:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Some Ecstasy, a quarter of Dro, a blacklight, a Cd player, and a tv

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: LilShank]
    #3622856 - 01/13/05 10:27 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

a blanket and some water......nothing intrest me when i am tripping but myself...and maybe that wall over there spining and boiling....seriously i hate the tv and shit....it sucks all conversation and life out of the room, electronics are cool but it is nice to leave them behind on trips.

--------------------
the jent

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: jent]
    #3622868 - 01/13/05 10:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

weed, pad & pencil, cd player with headphones, camera.. all in a backpack or something, so i can take it with me outside.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: idiotek]
    #3623033 - 01/13/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I used to obsessively fill a backpack full of trip toys, instruments, my laptop, etc. But now I realize that on a trip I love to travel light. Now all i really like to carry are a t-shirt, shorts, and shoes, so I can run around, not worry about losing stuff, do summersaults, lay around, and be entirely care-free.

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Noviseer]
    #3623131 - 01/13/05 11:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Me and Delta9 were just talking about the trip kit were putting together like 10 minutes ago on the phone heres what we are putting in our Psycadelic Box: Varius species of psilocybin mushrooms(as of now Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa, soon it will include cubensis and cyanescens), 10-20 hits of Lucy, some DMT, a collection of good rolls all with samples checked and sent to EcstasyData before ingestion, some homemade Sally D. Extract, HBWR Seeds, and a couple strains of good chronic. Also some mouthguards for the rolls, a little rue, varius weed pipes and a glass freebase pipe for the DMT, lighters(BICs and a couple torches), rolling papers and Optimo Peach cigars for blunts, cleaning tools for the pipes, and depending on how we feel about some nitrus at the time a box of whip-its and a balloon and cracker. Most hasnt been bought yet but it will be all together in a couple months.

Anything else im forgetting that would make a good addition?

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Edited by sui (01/13/05 12:02 PM)

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3623207 - 01/13/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A good trip kit for me includes herb, lighter, papers, some bread or fruit, and water. On the other hand, I like the idea of having a weekend trip kit with some mushies, 5 or so hits of LSD, some salvia, and a few blunts.

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3623381 - 01/13/05 01:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Shit dude. That is one fucking trip kit. I hope you don't plan on using all of those drugs for a trip. That sounds more like a drug wish list. Why the HBWR? Those ten to twenty hits of LSD are a hundred times those seeds. Be careful.

Me is all that I need in my trip kit. Like other have said, to plan on playing or using something never works for me. I just don't give a shit when I am tripping. A change of clothes would be nice too, if your eating a lot of shrooms. Never know when you might lose control! :crazy2:

Another good thing would be some fresh fruit. :sun:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: mecreateme]
    #3623412 - 01/13/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Shit dude. That is one fucking trip kit. I hope you don't plan on using all of those drugs for a trip. That sounds more like a drug wish list. Why the HBWR? Those ten to twenty hits of LSD are a hundred times those seeds. Be careful.

Me is all that I need in my trip kit. Like other have said, to plan on playing or using something never works for me. I just don't give a shit when I am tripping. A change of clothes would be nice too, if your eating a lot of shrooms. Never know when you might lose control! :crazy2:

Another good thing would be some fresh fruit. :sun:

Hahaha one trip nooooooo :grin: That would last us for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. We just HATE having to find something when we want to use it, so were just goin to have it all so if we need it all we gotta do is open a box. Were responsible with our drug consumption. The only thing that would get used on a regular basis would be the weed. All the others would be used with at least a month or more in between doses.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3623526 - 01/13/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Me and Delta9 were just talking about the trip kit were putting together like 10 minutes ago on the phone heres what we are putting in our Psycadelic Box: Varius species of psilocybin mushrooms(as of now Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa, soon it will include cubensis and cyanescens), 10-20 hits of Lucy, some DMT, a collection of good rolls all with samples checked and sent to EcstasyData before ingestion, some homemade Sally D. Extract, HBWR Seeds, and a couple strains of good chronic. Also some mouthguards for the rolls, a little rue, varius weed pipes and a glass freebase pipe for the DMT, lighters(BICs and a couple torches), rolling papers and Optimo Peach cigars for blunts, cleaning tools for the pipes, and depending on how we feel about some nitrus at the time a box of whip-its and a balloon and cracker. Most hasnt been bought yet but it will be all together in a couple months.

sounds similar to HST's briefcase in fear and loathing :lol: very nice!

i used to bring hella stuff i thought would be fun to play with, but like mentioned before, completely forgot about them, or wasnt interested.  now i just have a tripping friend to talk to, dress accordingly to weather, i like to have a cd player to add some tunes to the mix.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Holydiver]
    #3623835 - 01/13/05 03:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HolyDiver said:
Does a trip kit work for most of you?  Whenever I gather items I "think" will be fun and entertaining during a trip, I never actually touch them.  It's like when I'm tripping I want nothing to do with play toys, light toys, music, drawing or anything.  Really strange, but I have yet to use one thing I planned to ahead of time, the trip always wanders off on it's own anyways.

Personally, the trip kit is less about something that it entertaining and more about stuff that I will need. My GF provides the entertainment, enough to keep me entertained for hours  :grin:

Offlinesubdefy
Stranger
    #3624418 - 01/13/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking of something like this to have with a messanger bag of some sort.

It would most likely include a set of glowsticks, mp3 player, gatorade, cell phone, swimsuit, and a towel/blanket to lay down on in the sand at the beach.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3624446 - 01/13/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:

Someone, like, ah.....me to trip with.  :grin: :weirdeyes:

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3626761 - 01/14/05 01:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dark_Star, you are quite welcome.  I mentioned to suimush on the phone today you are one of the people from the shroomery I would definately like to meet :smile: :sun:

--------------------
delta9

OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

Re: A Trip Kit [Re: delta9]
    #3626900 - 01/14/05 01:57 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this might be a little off topic but bear with me. im a "newbie" as some might say. (im still working on getting some shrooms) i imagine that like most have said i would prefer the warmth and familiarity of a friends voice to a stobe light. i do think however that TV, if used correctly, can make for a great trip, as can music. however i prefer to just let things happen as they do. if im in the middle of my trip and i decide to go for a swim with my friends, then thats what ill do. its all about knowing what you want from any particular trip. if you want to eat three doses and watch tv by yourself then thats fine, if you wanna take 6-7 doses and hangout with your friends doing whatever then thats also fine. i actually want to contridict myself by saying that i think the right trip toy can make for an intristing few minutes that might lead to somthing of more significance. i guess what im trying to say is that you should just let things happen as they happen, you should be prepared with lots of toys, but also have a friend with you.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3628528 - 01/14/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

That is good. The way I took the post was: What would you bring on a trip? Not what drugs would you trip on.
Just wanted to make sure you weren't complete loons and your not! :thumbup:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: mecreateme]
    #3629494 - 01/14/05 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
That is good. The way I took the post was: What would you bring on a trip? Not what drugs would you trip on.
Just wanted to make sure you weren't complete loons and your not! :thumbup:

Well, we called it our "trip kit" probably why he posted it here :smile:.

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale