Home | Community | Message Board


Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rolling Papers, Salvia, Toothpaste   eBay Lighters

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Yeti Sports

Registered: 06/14/04
Posts: 1,476
Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Last seen: 1 year, 7 months
A Trip Kit
    #3622525 - 01/13/05 09:46 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

To start off I don't trip at home. I normally plan it out and get a hotel room. The biggest reason is simply the kids, both mine and my GF's. It also gives us a reason for a quiet romantic getaway. :wink:

So I started a trip kit! It is simply a bag that contains the things I will need for a good trip. Currently Mine has a couple of fiber optic lights, A Tye-dye sheet, Speakers, an MP3 Player, A change of close, A pad and pencils, An extra pack of smokes, and a lighter.

So, If you were making a trip kit what would YOU put in yours?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Registered: 09/27/03
Posts: 688
Last seen: 12 years, 1 month
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Cyber]
    #3622533 - 01/13/05 09:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

a blacklight, snacks, my blanket, a flashlight, cds, a cd player videogames, movies


--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/16/04
Posts: 215
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Toricious]
    #3622602 - 01/13/05 10:23 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

water!!! toothbrush and toothpaste ( i always end up puking). Walkman. munchies for the come down ( i get so hungry after tripping), weed, change of clothes, and a good friend.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/20/01
Posts: 5,156
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: clone]
    #3622746 - 01/13/05 11:31 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Does a trip kit work for most of you? Whenever I gather items I "think" will be fun and entertaining during a trip, I never actually touch them. It's like when I'm tripping I want nothing to do with play toys, light toys, music, drawing or anything. Really strange, but I have yet to use one thing I planned to ahead of time, the trip always wanders off on it's own anyways.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Registered: 12/24/04
Posts: 400
Last seen: 11 years, 8 days
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Cyber]
    #3622764 - 01/13/05 11:36 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Some Ecstasy, a quarter of Dro, a blacklight, a Cd player, and a tv


--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Registered: 10/25/04
Posts: 115
Last seen: 12 years, 9 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: LilShank]
    #3622856 - 01/13/05 12:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

a blanket and some water......nothing intrest me when i am tripping but myself...and maybe that wall over there spining and boiling....seriously i hate the tv and shit....it sucks all conversation and life out of the room, electronics are cool but it is nice to leave them behind on trips.


--------------------
the jent


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery
Registered: 02/06/04
Posts: 40,595
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: jent]
    #3622868 - 01/13/05 12:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

weed, pad & pencil, cd player with headphones, camera.. all in a backpack or something, so i can take it with me outside.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Registered: 03/18/03
Posts: 3,994
Last seen: 3 years, 18 days
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: idiotek]
    #3623033 - 01/13/05 01:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I used to obsessively fill a backpack full of trip toys, instruments, my laptop, etc. But now I realize that on a trip I love to travel light. Now all i really like to carry are a t-shirt, shorts, and shoes, so I can run around, not worry about losing stuff, do summersaults, lay around, and be entirely care-free.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/20/04
Posts: 18,797
Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Noviseer]
    #3623131 - 01/13/05 01:59 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Me and Delta9 were just talking about the trip kit were putting together like 10 minutes ago on the phone heres what we are putting in our Psycadelic Box: Varius species of psilocybin mushrooms(as of now Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa, soon it will include cubensis and cyanescens), 10-20 hits of Lucy, some DMT, a collection of good rolls all with samples checked and sent to EcstasyData before ingestion, some homemade Sally D. Extract, HBWR Seeds, and a couple strains of good chronic. Also some mouthguards for the rolls, a little rue, varius weed pipes and a glass freebase pipe for the DMT, lighters(BICs and a couple torches), rolling papers and Optimo Peach cigars for blunts, cleaning tools for the pipes, and depending on how we feel about some nitrus at the time a box of whip-its and a balloon and cracker. Most hasnt been bought yet but it will be all together in a couple months.

Anything else im forgetting that would make a good addition?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (01/13/05 02:02 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Registered: 08/10/04
Posts: 216
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3623207 - 01/13/05 02:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

A good trip kit for me includes herb, lighter, papers, some bread or fruit, and water. On the other hand, I like the idea of having a weekend trip kit with some mushies, 5 or so hits of LSD, some salvia, and a few blunts.


--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/13/04
Posts: 2,727
Loc: Memphrica
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3623381 - 01/13/05 03:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Shit dude. That is one fucking trip kit. I hope you don't plan on using all of those drugs for a trip. That sounds more like a drug wish list. Why the HBWR? Those ten to twenty hits of LSD are a hundred times those seeds. Be careful.

Me is all that I need in my trip kit. Like other have said, to plan on playing or using something never works for me. I just don't give a shit when I am tripping. A change of clothes would be nice too, if your eating a lot of shrooms. Never know when you might lose control! :crazy2:

Another good thing would be some fresh fruit. :sun:


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/20/04
Posts: 18,797
Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: mecreateme]
    #3623412 - 01/13/05 03:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Shit dude. That is one fucking trip kit. I hope you don't plan on using all of those drugs for a trip. That sounds more like a drug wish list. Why the HBWR? Those ten to twenty hits of LSD are a hundred times those seeds. Be careful.

Me is all that I need in my trip kit. Like other have said, to plan on playing or using something never works for me. I just don't give a shit when I am tripping. A change of clothes would be nice too, if your eating a lot of shrooms. Never know when you might lose control! :crazy2:

Another good thing would be some fresh fruit. :sun:





Hahaha one trip nooooooo :grin: That would last us for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. We just HATE having to find something when we want to use it, so were just goin to have it all so if we need it all we gotta do is open a box. Were responsible with our drug consumption. The only thing that would get used on a regular basis would be the weed. All the others would be used with at least a month or more in between doses.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Registered: 10/24/04
Posts: 377
Loc: Evergreen State
Last seen: 7 years, 11 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3623526 - 01/13/05 03:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Me and Delta9 were just talking about the trip kit were putting together like 10 minutes ago on the phone heres what we are putting in our Psycadelic Box: Varius species of psilocybin mushrooms(as of now Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa, soon it will include cubensis and cyanescens), 10-20 hits of Lucy, some DMT, a collection of good rolls all with samples checked and sent to EcstasyData before ingestion, some homemade Sally D. Extract, HBWR Seeds, and a couple strains of good chronic. Also some mouthguards for the rolls, a little rue, varius weed pipes and a glass freebase pipe for the DMT, lighters(BICs and a couple torches), rolling papers and Optimo Peach cigars for blunts, cleaning tools for the pipes, and depending on how we feel about some nitrus at the time a box of whip-its and a balloon and cracker. Most hasnt been bought yet but it will be all together in a couple months.

Anything else im forgetting that would make a good addition?



sounds similar to HST's briefcase in fear and loathing :lol: very nice!

i used to bring hella stuff i thought would be fun to play with, but like mentioned before, completely forgot about them, or wasnt interested.  now i just have a tripping friend to talk to, dress accordingly to weather, i like to have a cd player to add some tunes to the mix.


--------------------
make sure it bruises blue


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Yeti Sports

Registered: 06/14/04
Posts: 1,476
Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Last seen: 1 year, 7 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Holydiver]
    #3623835 - 01/13/05 05:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HolyDiver said:
Does a trip kit work for most of you?  Whenever I gather items I "think" will be fun and entertaining during a trip, I never actually touch them.  It's like when I'm tripping I want nothing to do with play toys, light toys, music, drawing or anything.  Really strange, but I have yet to use one thing I planned to ahead of time, the trip always wanders off on it's own anyways.




Personally, the trip kit is less about something that it entertaining and more about stuff that I will need. My GF provides the entertainment, enough to keep me entertained for hours  :grin:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesubdefy
Stranger
Registered: 06/18/04
Posts: 4
Last seen: 3 years, 7 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Cyber]
    #3624418 - 01/13/05 07:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I was thinking of something like this to have with a messanger bag of some sort.

It would most likely include a set of glowsticks, mp3 player, gatorade, cell phone, swimsuit, and a towel/blanket to lay down on in the sand at the beach.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/21/04
Posts: 30,305
Loc: Uranus
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3624446 - 01/13/05 07:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Me and Delta9 were just talking about the trip kit were putting together like 10 minutes ago on the phone heres what we are putting in our Psycadelic Box: Varius species of psilocybin mushrooms(as of now Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa, soon it will include cubensis and cyanescens), 10-20 hits of Lucy, some DMT, a collection of good rolls all with samples checked and sent to EcstasyData before ingestion, some homemade Sally D. Extract, HBWR Seeds, and a couple strains of good chronic. Also some mouthguards for the rolls, a little rue, varius weed pipes and a glass freebase pipe for the DMT, lighters(BICs and a couple torches), rolling papers and Optimo Peach cigars for blunts, cleaning tools for the pipes, and depending on how we feel about some nitrus at the time a box of whip-its and a balloon and cracker. Most hasnt been bought yet but it will be all together in a couple months.

Anything else im forgetting that would make a good addition?



Someone, like, ah.....me to trip with.  :grin: :weirdeyes:


--------------------
Love; it's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Registered: 10/29/04
Posts: 5,390
Loc: California
Last seen: 7 years, 1 month
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3626761 - 01/14/05 03:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Dark_Star, you are quite welcome.  I mentioned to suimush on the phone today you are one of the people from the shroomery I would definately like to meet :smile: :sun:


--------------------
delta9


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

Registered: 10/30/04
Posts: 465
Last seen: 8 years, 4 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: delta9]
    #3626900 - 01/14/05 03:57 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

this might be a little off topic but bear with me. im a "newbie" as some might say. (im still working on getting some shrooms) i imagine that like most have said i would prefer the warmth and familiarity of a friends voice to a stobe light. i do think however that TV, if used correctly, can make for a great trip, as can music. however i prefer to just let things happen as they do. if im in the middle of my trip and i decide to go for a swim with my friends, then thats what ill do. its all about knowing what you want from any particular trip. if you want to eat three doses and watch tv by yourself then thats fine, if you wanna take 6-7 doses and hangout with your friends doing whatever then thats also fine. i actually want to contridict myself by saying that i think the right trip toy can make for an intristing few minutes that might lead to somthing of more significance. i guess what im trying to say is that you should just let things happen as they happen, you should be prepared with lots of toys, but also have a friend with you.


--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:


Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/13/04
Posts: 2,727
Loc: Memphrica
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: sui]
    #3628528 - 01/14/05 03:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

That is good. The way I took the post was: What would you bring on a trip? Not what drugs would you trip on.
Just wanted to make sure you weren't complete loons and your not! :thumbup:


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiliketoplay
THE White Devil

Registered: 06/10/04
Posts: 135
Loc: Where pigs can't see
Last seen: 10 years, 8 months
Re: A Trip Kit [Re: Nirvana7]
    #3628530 - 01/14/05 03:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I keep an inhailer. Some shrooms this works well with as well as vicks vapor rub and biofreeze. I also keep some drawing or painting utensils and some sort of gummy candy.

Juice bugs and gummy life savers taste even better while on shrooms.

Black lights are essential, and some sort of flourencent puzzle toy or something.

I think this stuff is fine for normal trips. When I have tripped my balls off I have no need for such things since typically I can not even move.


--------------------
I am the wrench that keeps the "MACHINE" running while looking forward to the day that I can take it apart.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rolling Papers, Salvia, Toothpaste   eBay Lighters

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Live Trip Report Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa suiM 759 7 12/13/04 09:57 PM
by pixidust303
* Trip Enders Kid_Orgo 798 5 02/09/05 02:47 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Psilocybe Cyanofibrillosa *Trip Report* suiM 1,109 15 12/13/04 06:16 AM
by sui
* can benadryl make you trip and how long does it take to be in full effect?
( 1 2 all )
mctyre_69 185,764 22 02/18/12 02:55 AM
by JoomWiz
* Just munched on some truffles....first shroom trip! :)
( 1 2 all )
MagicDragon 18,693 23 11/14/13 04:01 PM
by SunshineDaydream
* First Trip Let down - Looking Ahead Chemical Swirl 1,104 12 04/15/07 09:55 PM
by yageman
* YOur Tripping Backpack!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Spiritual Seeker 3,625 63 04/09/09 01:38 PM
by Dr. Siekadellyk
* Starter kit. TRANCEILLUSION 699 2 04/08/08 03:40 PM
by d4a2n0k

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13
2,110 topic views. 4 members, 181 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 21 queries.