Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
Mushrooms Laced W/ Acid
    #356009 - 07/16/01 10:24 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I have read about store bought mushrooms (not psilocybes) laced with acid being sold as psilocybes, because acid is cheaper than mushrooms in most areas. Do any of you know of this happening, and if so, is it common practice? Any info or opinions would be appreciated, thanx.

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms Laced W/ Acid [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #356027 - 07/16/01 11:36 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

It was really widespread in my area (KY/TN) for a few months last winter when there was a ton of cid and no mushes. Most people buying from dealers can't really tell the difference, so they got away with it initially... but they went around bragging about it, and a few of them got their asses beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

Offlinesolomon7t
journeyman
Re: Mushrooms Laced W/ Acid [Re: ]
    #356031 - 07/16/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i wouldnt mind getting some cid delivered on mushies, as long as it was quality cid. :)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #356397 - 07/17/01 03:46 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineMmmMushrooms
    #356427 - 07/17/01 05:11 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

The reason i ask is that some friends recently told me about some mushrooms that were unlike any they had had before, both in the kind of trip, and apperance. After reading somewhere about store-bought shrooms laced w/ acid, i thought i would check with all of you to see if maybe that was the cause of these mysterious shrooms.

--------------------

Anonymous

#356436 - 07/17/01 05:40 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Could they have gotten ahold of some A.Muscaria? That would be WAY different....

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #356493 - 07/17/01 07:31 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well I am not going to get into this one too much but I have posted articles on this and I have also posted a sheet from Pharm Chem Labs of analysis of many .

The shrooms are Agaricus campetstris and agaricus bisporus and they come in a GI tim like a can of soup tin and are generally frozen. The shrooms are lace with both LSD and PCP to hide the effects of the acid.

They were very commonon the wesst coast of america in the late 1960s and early to middle 1970s, although I was offered a can in Hawaii inWaikiki in the early 1990s.

Simialr musrhooms are also sold and distriburted throughout Europe and those are usually shitake mushrooms frozen with LSD and PCP. Gartz wrote about this and i worte on the other.

Jonathan ott mentions this in several articles and in his book Pharmacotheon.

People who sell these phony shrooms should havce their heads cracked open with a two by four for burning people.

I actually once bought a can of them

I suggest you check out my posts either here or at spiritp[lants.com about these phony mushrooms. Have a shroommy day.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

OfflineMmmMushrooms
    #356632 - 07/18/01 01:41 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

>Could they have gotten ahold of some A.Muscaria

Correct me if im wrong, but that is ur stereotypical shroom right? White stem, red cap with white dots? I dont think that was what they had, i'll have to check. I hadnt ever heard of any A. Muscaria in my area (WA) before, but you never know.

--------------------

Anonymous

#356754 - 07/18/01 11:04 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, A. muscaria, white stem, red cap with white spots. It would be the one on most of the shirts and posters and such...

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #356870 - 07/18/01 04:52 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

just think if you laced psilocybes with acid!!! that would be like : hey brain come here . . . SMACK!!! ive heard of people taking lawn grass and lasing it with pcp and sellin it as weed. an incident that happened to my friends girlfriend was she bought some weed and it was laced with opium and she didnt know it!!! well she smoked it in her school bathroom (she went to some contiuation school) and when she was done she started walking around throwing people into walls and when she went into class she picked up her desk and threw it and then fell on the ground having seizures. i found out that the opium mixed with the medications she was taking and fucked her up.

just because you stick feathers up youre butt does not make you a chicken.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflineBrainFungus
Stranger
Loc: Oregon
    #357281 - 07/19/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I wish to be lucky enough to find shrooms laced with acid (or even acid at all) where I live. No shrooms, no acid, nothing. A good trip has been hard to come by where I live in OR recently.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Mushrooms Laced W/ Acid [Re: BrainFungus]
    #361929 - 07/27/01 09:56 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

PCP. Weed laced with PCP. You only hear about that shit in DARE. Never have I heard of PCP other than some dumbass saying they got weed laced with PCP and they flipped out.

"I got that Fiya Powda" -- some black dude

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #361937 - 07/27/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

According to DEA ordinary mushrooms laced with LSD, PCP and other chemicals are the most common type of 'shroom' on the US black market. The next most common is Cubenesis.

DEA gets their info from testing narcotics seized by law enforcement so they are telling the truth. And just because someone has never heard of PCP doesn't mean it isn't around.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Mushrooms Laced W/ Acid [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #362443 - 07/28/01 09:51 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Actually the DEA are wrong. In the late 1970.s one of the most commn burns were LSD lace mushrooms. However they have been replaced with real shrooms since then. Less then 1% of mushroms today are laced with anything. The Black-market lsd-pcp-lqaced shrooms are uncommon these days showing up only once in a while.

AND anyone who peddles that shit to anyone deserves to get busted.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract