Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

colonization help?
    #3618275 - 01/12/05 01:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sup all, i just gatta quick question bout my myc in 1 my G. Teacher jars. One of my jars myc was growing like my 3 legged cat but like 2 days ago it started to progress like a bat out of hell and theres rizomorphic growth everywere. One half of my jar is good myc the other half is close to dead myc, should i do sumthing to help the the other side , add water maybe? or just let the other healthy side work its way over? thanks all, sry for this annoying question... lol :stoned:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: colonization help? [Re: Shiin]
    #3618298 - 01/12/05 01:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

As long as the rhizo is working its way and growing youve got good life in there.
If you use PF tek dont do anything.

Grain jars can be shaken.
What makes you think the myc is "dead' ?

--------------------

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: colonization help? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3618338 - 01/12/05 01:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Its a dull color, sry lol i dont think its dead but its a slightly gray bluish color it might b due to over hydration. I'd take a pic but i only got a shitty web cam. If it dosent work out im getting sum equador spores on friday so... no prob

--------------------

Respect...............

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3618369 - 01/12/05 01:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Its common that the middle turns out bit palish but the expanding is on the sides where the rhizo fingers creep further and further....

--------------------

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: colonization help? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3618404 - 01/12/05 02:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

o ight thnks man i guess i just gatta wait should b bout 4 days maybe 7 :japsmile:

--------------------

Respect...............

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3618441 - 01/12/05 02:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Keep in the dark. :thumbup:
Keep temps in happy range 78-82*F. :laugh:

Shake if grain .
Invert if cake .
Forget they exist for at least 7 more days . :wink:
Adding water is asking for troubles IMHO .
GL

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag