Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Hendostan]
    #3613030 - 01/11/05 01:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I believe I had a level 5 trip, but didn't experience what I was supposed to.

I fought the trip extremely hard, and ended up hallucinating so hard that I was in hell with other evil souls, and I couldn't differentiate between real objects and hallucinations, my body and the atmosphere. I couldn't talk and had no concept of reality.

I should have experienced ego-loss, but I fought it SO hard that it resulted in the worst experience of my life. I wasn't thinking of ego-loss at the time but that I was dying. I was faced with some of the most important lessons which I had ignored before and had not given the time. Mainly the nature of the western political systems today, which alot of us are part of and were born into. My state of mind had to change for the better, and it did.

Damn... I should have prepared more for that one...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: Level 5 [Re: cadam]
    #3613362 - 01/11/05 03:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
Hmmmm i just don't see how someone can be that affected by them, and all mushrooms have a dif content of psilocybin, you never know how much your taking, it's nature, but, doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak, so he hit level 5 on 30 g, he was completely on another planet, not just seeing things completely different, he literally didn't know where he was?? Too many people think they have a level 5 trip when its mearly a 3 hitting a 4, level 5 is where you can no longer see nothing but space, and that's when your eyes are open

the first time i "tripped" i ate a mixture of fresh cubes and cope cyans straight out the cowshit. now, when i say ate, i mean literally ate. i ate until my stomach told me i was FULL. no clue on weight, but it was ALOT. like, three times the amount of shrooms in a dried 1/8. i tripped no doubt, colorful patterns, moving/breathing/morphing/melting walls, faces would get distorted and blurred.. and even disappear..

hell, when I even looked into a mirror, i saw myself physically age and i thought "wow, i'm only young ONCE, no point in rushing growing up"

however, as deep and shit as that was, i could walk, talk, and get along just fine. i'm sure if i had to drive home(not that i would even consider it) i could do so and pass various cops without any suspiscion, what so ever.

NOW, if I ate that many shrooms right now it'd blow me away. i would reach beyond ego death. but I know i consumed way more than my fare share that day, and i was very much coherant and in toutch with reality.

that being said, the amount you eat is NOTHING. it's all about what you go into the trip with. with a mindset hellbent on saying its impossible, you'll never be able to reach ego death on a low dose. open up a bit and clear your mind.. meditate. THEN take a low dose. i bet it would kick the shit out of your theories on dose

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Level 5 [Re: zSDMF]
    #3614114 - 01/11/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well said. Many new trippers just can't understand this unless they have tried it. It defies all logic but it is so, so true.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Level 5 [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3614502 - 01/11/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I believe I had a level 5 trip, but didn't experience what I was supposed to.

I fought the trip extremely hard, and ended up hallucinating so hard that I was in hell with other evil souls, and I couldn't differentiate between real objects and hallucinations, my body and the atmosphere. I couldn't talk and had no concept of reality.

I should have experienced ego-loss, but I fought it SO hard that it resulted in the worst experience of my life. I wasn't thinking of ego-loss at the time but that I was dying. I was faced with some of the most important lessons which I had ignored before and had not given the time. Mainly the nature of the western political systems today, which alot of us are part of and were born into. My state of mind had to change for the better, and it did.

Damn... I should have prepared more for that one...

Damn, that sounds exactly like a trip I had once........

--------------------

Offlinespread8out
rescue toaster

Loc: Tennessee
    #3614819 - 01/11/05 09:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think a leveling system should be used for tripping. Since every time you trip you are taking the amount that's just right, gaging seems kinda pointless. Assigning a number to the "power" of the trip juss seems wrong. However, it would be cool if the system were actually a little more clear and we could use our trips as parallels to some sort of asian card game. "Oh yeah!? Well yesterday I had a level 4 whopper and Terence only had a level 2. He said it was a 5 but it sooo wasn't."

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: Level 5 [Re: spread8out]
    #3615029 - 01/11/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spread8out said:
I don't think a leveling system should be used for tripping. Since every time you trip you are taking the amount that's just right, gaging seems kinda pointless. Assigning a number to the "power" of the trip juss seems wrong. However, it would be cool if the system were actually a little more clear and we could use our trips as parallels to some sort of asian card game. "Oh yeah!? Well yesterday I had a level 4 whopper and Terence only had a level 2. He said it was a 5 but it sooo wasn't."

Well I think the lvling system does work in that if you look at it for what it is, a depiction of what is happening to your senses and nothing more.
Using meditation, age old techniques to trip as the experianced tripped will do, intentionaly by using the exact techniques as they read about or by techniquyes they simply "learned" from tripping on shrooms itself then of course you can reach a higher lvl on less shrooms, i mean fuck, people have been doing it without psychedelics at all for years lol.

So, heres my personal lvling system to describe the change in sensory perception.
Also id like to point out that the degrees of a lvl are larger the higher the lvl, so a lvl 1 has little varient whereas a lvl 3 has a quite big difference between a low and high lvl 3.

1 (Threshold):- A slight change in perception, things appear to be organic, alive, no movement but the look and feeling (only time ill use this term) from ogjects is changed/heightened.
A simple stage, very little varients in it as in

2:- woodgrain moves, looking at something your perception of it shows that it is moving or flowing.
Degrees are tyhat it takes time looking at something for it to move or it moves instantly, everything flows all the time.

3:- Colours come into play, early lvl is that everything flows and theres a faint almost superimposed faint rainbow covering the ceiling and to the high lvl 3 where everythings flowing fast as an oceon of colours, massive in depth rainbows are part of everything, geometrics trake on constructiveness such as faces.
The most extreem of this lvl is where it starts changing to the next lvl, where objects are so visual that they almost look as though they are trying tio change into something else, things dissapearing are at this very high end lvl 3.

4:- Things begin to talk, auditory is where i class this lvl starting, object morph into other objects, faces become entitys 2d and then into 3d open eye.
i have nvr been here but i would class the high and low lvls of this stage as being...
---Low:- object morph into a different object, faces seem to take a form of a being and seem to exist on theyre own right,starting to hear faint sounds.
---High:- Entitys are fully 3 dimensional/object talk to you in full force, things after looking at for a time appear not only to morph but move fromone place in the room to another-full halucination, partial egoloss.

5:- Visuals become so intence that the real world itself is completely removed, what was a room with a table is now a desert scene with a large rock nearby for instance, complete egoloss, moving out of body and joining the oneness.

To summerise...

1 (Threshold):- The world appears fresh/organic/alive/different yet the same and static.

2:- The grain on wood appears to flow and move, rippl,es appear in solid flat surfaces.

3:- Colours make an appearance.

4:- Auditory halucinations begin, hearing sounds or speech/sentances/teachings, part loss of self.

5:- Reality is left behind and you move into a new dimension. The self is completely dissolved and you become one with everything.

Thats, at least, how i define the definute differnces between each lvl, as I said, they have massive degrees within each and experianced users camn attain the higher lvls on lower doses as and when they desire because they know how to tune theyre mind to it.... I`ve melted away on 3g which i couldnt before on 6g but I wouldnt call it a lvl5, just a different lvl 3, but thats me heh....

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

#3615099 - 01/11/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

To  summerise even more...

1:- you know you have taken something, but there are no changes to reality itself just things seem more interesting/organic.

2:- Movement.

3:- Colours.

4:- Auditory.

5:- Reality jump.

So I know ive never lvl4`ed because ive never heard something that wasnt there :smile: And people shouold know they havnt lvl 5ed if they still know "I" and see real things :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Zirus666]
    #3615602 - 01/11/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I know the "I" but it isn't the same one as me. You know what I mean? I am there, but "I" am not.

Also, I wouldn't include anything in my trip guide that I hadn't experienced first hand.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: mecreateme]
    #3616758 - 01/12/05 04:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Zirus very nice post!!! I completley agree with you! going on your scale i have only ever had a level 3 trip, which makes sense, sometimes having a high tolerance can be so annoying! I barely make it to level 1 with 20 grams copelandia

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3618173 - 01/12/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"doing it over a period of several months taking the same dose, i am pretty sure not all the doses will be weak"

What does that have to do with anything? Yeah, anybody could tell after eating mushrooms over a period of several months that not all their doses will be weak. Last I checked, we were talking about different mushrooms that different people get and whether or not that could get them to level five.

I think your full of shit. Besides, where the fuck do you get off telling people that thier experience wasn't a level five when you have never had one before. You are talking out your ass. Check your bullshit at the door, dude.

It seems you have some experience with tripping, but don't act like the fucking end all be all of mushroom eaters. That you can achieve a level five on a low dose is testament to the power of the human mind. I see psilocybin as an unlocking tool, instead of drug to consume in large amounts so that my vision will be completely obstructed. Is that all you want from it? Seems like you just want to get fucked up. Sounds like you would be better off huffing some gas in a shed, or better yet spray paint. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3618269 - 01/12/05 01:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dude, chill

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

#3618343 - 01/12/05 01:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ya mecreateme, my scale includes what I havn`t experianced first hand but it is based on what ive read and heard for the higher doses/experiances.... I created it mearly for myself to understand whats involved and more than that to help my newcommer friends irl understand how far psychedelics can take you and not to be scared if they experiance sopmething they havn`t b4 on them ect :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: Level 5 [Re: Zirus666]
    #3618759 - 01/12/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just don't like the way cadam is putting the mushroom down.
I understand where your coming from Zirius, that is a very important thing to be able to do. Helping reassure friends is something that almost all shroomers have to do. I especially hate it when people complain of experiencing something they have never heard of on the trip scale. Like the scale is right about all the experiences? No way, it is only a rough guide, and rather incomplete in my experience. More people should go out on a limb like Zirius and make their own scale. My own personal scale is only one level. :grin:

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3618803 - 01/12/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed today. try having my bodys filter system, my body filders out the active chemicals quicker, i cannot help that can i, i said at the start, this is a discussion not an argument, somebody dropped their toy out their pram

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3618856 - 01/12/05 03:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Possibly but that doesn't change the fact that you direspect the mushroom.

And I, like you, used to think I had a high tolerance. My first dose was on five dried grams of cubes, and I tripped for maybe three hours, if you want a level three. I have also eaten much higher doses as well as lower doses. I post from my personal experience. Everyone's body filters out the chemicals quickly. Just look at the duration of most trips, from two to six hours. That is pretty quick. Didn't mean to make it into an arguement, just can't stand someone putting down the mushroom. Besides I thought the arguement was about dosage, you saying how no one can get to level five on three grams. And you seem to just refuse what everyone says about getting there on a low dose. It just doesn't seem like you are disscussing much except how a low dose couldn't give you a level five. You seem to be boasting, that is all.

Also, could you explain that what a pram is?

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#3619218 - 01/12/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

a pram is what a baby gets pushed about in LOL, you need to chill out, i need explaining how can somebody loose connectivity with reallity on 3 grams dry and not be able to come back to reallity for 4 hours, is it possible, how many people have had that happen???

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3619331 - 01/12/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
Ok why do people keep saying they have/are having a level 5 trip??
If you can still see REAL objects it is not a level 5 trip, if you can still pick up objects in reality then it is not a level 5 trip. You will know when you have had a real level 5 trip when you can no longer see anything with your eyes open, just bright colours.

Not being moody, I just don't see how people can do it on 3 grams dry, IMPOSSIBLE, you may think you are, that's coz you choose to!!

Anyone agree or disagree?

I was able to achieve a level 5 trip off of about 3.5g through meditation and fasting. I imagine someone more experienced than myself could do it with 3g.

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Level 5 [Re: jux]
    #3619482 - 01/12/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

like i said any1 agree or disagree, and getting to a level 5 on a low dose is probally possible, but you can snap out of it i take, thats what i am trying to get at

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#3619751 - 01/12/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, that makes much more sense.
Never was I arguing that you stayed in a level five for your entire trip. I think I might have said earlier, it comes after three or so hours into the trip. Then maybe you are there for an hour or two. That was my last three gram dose in the woods with my friends. Of course you are not in a level five for the whole duration of the trip. There is almost no way to do that. If there is, I have never heard of it.
Even on higher doses, I have had better effects with some of my low doses. Also, doses have not affected me before, like I took the cubensis and nothing happened.

Have you ever tripped out in the woods or somewhere beautiful in nature?
That is definitely a setting that will potentiate your trip. I think that is where you are going to need to go if you want to trip out as much as possible. The woods at night!!

What country are you from, I have never heard of a pram. Did you stop to think that some people don't use the same language as you?

You seem to have changed from what your original post was about, but that doesn't matter. That, about the snapping out, is mostly correct. Most of the time on a low dose you can recollect yourself. But, sometimes it is torrential and will hit you like a ton of bricks. And you just better give up then, cause if you don't your ego will drag you into your own psychedelic hell.

--------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3620710 - 01/12/05 09:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What if you could see things from reality, but everything was severely fucked up? Like not being able to tell what something is, whether something is actually there, where or not something is actually moving, and whether or not your little brother is a zombie.

Thats at least a level 4.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract