Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
If a mold starts, and then the mycelium grows around it, to the point where the mold (in my friend's case, the mold is black, very small) kind of covers it, and it turns more gray rather than black, does this mean that the contam is dying, and that my friend shouldn't throw her jars away? So far she's kept all 4 jars (out of 8, she's a first-timer) that show signs of mold, but none are growing to the point where the mold is noticeable. You have to look really hard to see it...
Also, out of the 4 "contaminated" jars, 2 have the black pin-like mold growing, which was discussed a few posts back. She hope's it's true that this is only a spore build-up (which would make sense, since she didn't really shake the syringe that well...)
So what she wants to know is:
Is this tiny black mold (the biggest piece is about this size: 0 ) going to kill her; will she have to throw the jars away?
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte 1,380 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]