Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offline_switters
Stranger
brain extraction
    #3615496 - 01/12/05 12:54 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i recently came upon a lil bag o salvia (5x) and i gotta tell ya its great mixed with weed. a nice hefty bowl toped off with a thick layer of salvia really does the trick.
it feels like you're coming out of your head. such an intense rush followed by extreme disorientation and things that are best just not to think about. my friend dident think it was that funny when i laced his pot with it but it was all in good fun and i knew he wouldent freak.
ok so, anyone every mixed salvia with anything, or has even tried it for that matter??

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: brain extraction [Re: _switters]
    #3615534 - 01/12/05 12:58 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

neber tried.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3615631 - 01/12/05 01:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

giving unexpected drugs to friends is not cool bro... :thumbdown:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co.
Re: brain extraction [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3615800 - 01/12/05 02:00 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you laced someones weed with sally D. thats NOT cool bro. dont do it again.

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #3616606 - 01/12/05 05:41 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This reminds me of the first time I inadvertantly smoked crack. My buddies sandwiched rocks in a bowl and I was too drunk to realize, then I got the rush and knew. I didn't freak out, but was mighty pissed.

Getting awfully stoned and smoking sally is great. However, as said above, totally uncool man.

Salvia when drunk :thumbdown:
Salvia when tripping... see you on the other side :crazy2:

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: brain extraction [Re: Adden]
    #3616799 - 01/12/05 07:32 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That's so NOT cool! Giving unexpected drugs to friends  :shake:

Salvia and weed is a good combo! The Salvia trip is boosted and lasts way longer in my and my friends experiences. We smoked a joint with weed and Salvia a few times. If you add enough Salvia and hold the smoke for +30seconds, you will have a  weed+Salvia trip. It lasts for about 30-60min. It's was a very pleasant experience for me! It's a bit expensive though, because you need lots of Salvia extract.

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: brain extraction [Re: Annom]
    #3618346 - 01/12/05 03:55 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

dude dont wanna seem like everyones raggin on you but that was pretty damn un cool, sorry but it has to be said.
anyway that sounds like a cool idea, does it increase the intensity lots? does the MJ increase visuals or anything?

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: brain extraction [Re: Arf]
    #3618549 - 01/12/05 04:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

God chill out people. They are freinds, I'm sure his freind knows what Salvia is too. It wasn't a mean prank or a terrible dangerous one. It's not like he put a bunch of 20x in the bowl instead of pot and watched him totally go nuts. He laced it. He probably just got sweaty and a little confused. I'm sure it was funny afterward.

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah, Salvia with pot really does the trick. The only time I ever really broke through is when I was stoned as hell already. I put some pot in the bowl, put some 5x on top and hit that shit. All I remember was the rediculous gravity (I was in a chair..bad setting) and then I woke up on the floor with my friends watching me. I remember coming out of it really well (that was practically the best part) but not so much the being under the influence directly.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: brain extraction [Re: freddurgan]
    #3618907 - 01/12/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah relax people. its not like he dropped acid in his soda, the kid was obviously trying to get fucked up if he was smoking a bowl, and salvia doesnt last long at all, if one of my buddies did that to me, i might be caught off guard, but would definitley thank em for hookin it up with the salvia

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: brain extraction [Re: syanesso]
    #3619026 - 01/12/05 05:52 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

It is not cool to dose someone without their knowledge.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: brain extraction [Re: gdman]
    #3619055 - 01/12/05 05:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

^^^^

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: gdman]
    #3620041 - 01/12/05 08:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 08:54 AM)

Offline_switters
Stranger
Re: brain extraction [Re: Adden]
    #3646782 - 01/19/05 02:20 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ill be the judge of whats cool and uncool ok bro, dont act like you know. he said he dident even get a sense that he was on it. its not like i wanted him to trip bad and dab of it ontop of a shit load of pot. nobody would feel it. so chill.

Offlinecinder2114
Day-Time Tripper
    #3646855 - 01/19/05 02:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

its chill. i am the one who was on the receivin end. i am the friend _switters speaks of. i was a little upset but a good experience none the less. i didnt break through on the salvia. i just thought the pot was a little stronger so i came a little worried for like 15 min but obviously the salivia high went away and just was left stoned. nothing too big. anyways just wanted say its all good. peace!

OfflinesmokinKB
Stranger
Re: brain extraction [Re: cinder2114]
    #3648610 - 01/19/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I had a great experiance with salvia and weed. Felt like it was a gravity trip,kinda like a floating/falling sensation. Gave some of my other friends laugh for a extended amount of time. good times

OfflinesmokinKB
Stranger
Re: brain extraction [Re: smokinKB]
    #3655720 - 01/20/05 10:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I had a funny but rather odd experiance smoking salvia. It all started about 2 hours ago.
I was at home chillin on the computer reading this forum and it made me want to go out and buy some salvia. So what I did was headed over to the local smoke shop and picked up a couple grams of some 5x. Headed over my buddy joeys house and chilled for a bit, watched some football high lights. Not to mention Joey had reorganized his room with all crazy lights on the ceiling and what not to enhance the effects. Well were just sittin there and packed bowl of some bomb trees in a water bong. Then the next bowl rolled around we smoked another but with saliva also. Then another. Then I decided we do one bowl pack per head just salvia straight up. I smoked the first bowl pack and then packed another one for joe. After about 5min it just hit me. I was so content with just chillen lookin up at the ceiling enjoying my time. Joey starts to look a little confused and disorented. So I ask whats goin on and he says i don't know man. Then we would burst out laughing at the same time,lol. Then there was the moment silence for a bit so we could feel the high. Then Joe gets up out of his chair and paces twice and sits back down. Then I asked,"You ok, bro?" Then I tryed to talk about funny shit we did back in the day but he didn't seem to comprehend. So here I am looking at this kid fucked up out of his mind and I'm trying to cope with this buggin out shit. I had at this point reached me peak. Just in a trance like state of mind. Felt like I was falling into the soft leather couch,harhar. Then the phone rings. It didn't seem to bother me at all , but Joey buged out again and looked at the phone for about 4 rings with the look of confusion again. He picks up the phone and says,"helloooo?" three time to the caller which happens to be his moms friend. I was laughing my ass of at this point. Eventually Joe caught on the laughter and he was laughing his ass off into the phone. Then he would stop laughing like nothing had happend,wtf? After that had happed he sat down in a different chair, different from with one he was in before. He sat down in the reclining office chair unaware of the reclining feature. About 2 minutes roll by and asked how he had got there. I was like damn, he already forgot? He said that it felt like he was just blasted into the chair,didn't know how he got there. I explained to him what happend and quickly changed the subject cause I didn't want to bug him out at all. Then about an hour later we joked about it later, so it was all good. The overall exerperiance was great on my part but he seemed to bug out to much. Theres my storie. : )

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: brain extraction [Re: smokinKB]
    #3655769 - 01/20/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

relax my ass. that is fucked up to give anyone anything without their knowledge...

just dont do it again.

OfflinesmokinKB
Stranger
Re: brain extraction [Re: clone]
    #3655800 - 01/20/05 10:42 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

He knew what he was doing. There was no miss comunication. I told him to be in a secure invirement,which he really wasn't because the room got rearranged. He took the risk and he suffered the consecquences. Simple as that.

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
    #3658104 - 01/21/05 01:21 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Giving someone drugs against their will is blantenly criminal. :nonono:

Also you never know when someone may have a rare allergy to a drug. I have heard some people can get dangerously sick from DXM.

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

Offlineheidegger
Stranger

Re: brain extraction [Re: SoftRat]
    #3658213 - 01/21/05 02:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I have heard some reports that Cannabis mixed with Salvia can lead to unpleasant after-effects the next day (mild lack of concentration and coordination). Salvia alone does not have such effects. In my opinion they should not be mixed. Salvia is a good teacher on its own, it should not be clouded by other substances.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience