Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action
    #3615187 - 01/11/05 10:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all,

Recently the folks over at Crimethinc have published, "Recipies for Disaster: An anarchist's cookbook." This book, along with everything Crimethinc touches is gold. Anyone who is interested in escaping the system or blowing it the fuck up, come home to Crimethinc. Click on the bullet logo in my signature to visit the site. Feel free to send me any PM's for questions/concerns/requests.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: MXNR]
    #3615234 - 01/11/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Last time I checked, blowing things up made you a dick.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3615267 - 01/11/05 10:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I hope Crimethinc's Anarchist Cookbook is better than the original one I read, because that book sucked, completely full of misinformation and rumors.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: Phluck]
    #3615276 - 01/11/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Really? But it seems to have worked so well for all past movements in the past ever, but I guess the entire history of the planet/species is nothing to base knowledge on. And tomorrow the sun could rise in the west...

It's not like I get joy from senseless violence, but to ignore the fact that sometimes we must do more than ask politely for the men who own everything to listen to us is folly.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3615290 - 01/11/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what past movements? what has changed in the past years? what can be accomplished by making bombs out of potassium chloride from a snake bite kit and gasoline?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: Ravus]
    #3615326 - 01/11/05 10:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ravus,

I agree, THAT anarchist cookbook is crap, but rest assured Crimethinc has released a polished, and very useful guide for all those who wish to shake things up a bit. But don't take my word for it, go check out the preview at www.crimethinc.org

ricochet,

Don't be discouraged by the fact that a few punky teens have given the movement a bad image. Doesn't that happen with ALL movements? The release of this work is a huge step for the organization; showing advancement and maturity. I agree, it sucks that the forums are down, but the info in this book is amazing. Don't give up on the old boys yet, check out this book. And besides, you could always make a few contacts start making changes to the way they do thing overnight! We are Crimethinc!

--------------------

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: Jim]
    #3615374 - 01/11/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

GratefulJim,

Let me clarify. This new cookbook contains no violent info inside. i simply included that, "blow it the fuck up bit" in the original post to convey the idea that Crimethinc is more than a newsgroup. (Also, there have been a few reported incidents of Crimethinc agents blowing up trash compactors in order to continue their love of dumpster-diving). Point is, Crimethinc is concerned with freedom, crimethinc is motivated, and crimethinc is welcoming to new "members" and changing at any point. Any organization with such qualities is worth at least a look in my book.

If you don't like their methods of achieving freedom, you can either ignore them or join up and change the structure of the group.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3615385 - 01/11/05 10:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i think i will be ok with taking no action at all. :crazy:

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: Jim]
    #3615466 - 01/11/05 10:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

GratefulJim,

I'm interested in your link about the information revolution. Can I send you a PM sometime asking further?

Here is a quote on the topic that i think may be right up your alley:

"World War III is a guerrilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation." General Marshall McLuhan

I agree and would like to discuss further, but I'd like to leave you with this question. What good is information without action? I agree, an information network is incredibly important, but doesn't that network exist only to coordinate actions of motivated parties?

Thanks for the interest in my post.

--------------------

Invisiblericochet
Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action *DELETED* [Re: MXNR]
    #3615540 - 01/11/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineFreeLaws1_6
No Hippy Here

Loc: Tejas
    #3615543 - 01/11/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I myself have to question the action of Protesting. I see the great value in continuing to educate yourself, whether you use the knowledge or not to blow up trash-compactors, protected yourself from teargas at a protest, or simply learn about how to hitchhike safe and effectively (all discussed in the new book).

This past August my friend and I chartered a trip up to New York (in the Veggie-powered school bus that we own), consisting of 11 protesters, 2 drivers (me and my friend), and 2 dogs to the Republican National Convention. It was really refreshing to witness and partake in the politically driven actions that the group of kids we brought there were so enthusiastic about.

I personally decided to stay out of the actual protests (I walked along side with the Marches here and there but maintained a significant distance so as not to be mistaken for protesters) and I'm glad I did. Half of the group of protesters that we brought were arrested for peaceful but non-permitted protesting.

Protesting is fun and exhilarating...however I truly have to question its effectiveness. Bush still "won" another election (though there is growing voice about another possible steal). A cost analysis for me determines that I support protesters and will cheer on their faithful actions, however I personally will not take such risk.

As far as the small things such as changing my life and educating those in my immediate surrounding (and beyond if possible)- they seem the most effective. I am more than willing to set up posters, and stickers given my friends and I by Crimethink as long as my personal freedom is not at risk.

EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE! ACT ACT ACT! FREE FREE FREE YOURSELF!

--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly

OfflineMXNR
Male

Re: Crimethinc: The Revolution in Action [Re: ricochet]
    #3615564 - 01/11/05 11:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ricochet,

Great Quote! Thank you, I am a bit of a quote hound and that is a doozy. Mind if I PM you some time to discuss Crimethinc/change in general?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies