Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Loc: VA
Utah-Were oh were could some be hiding?
    #360235 - 07/24/01 06:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'm in SLC (salt lake), Utah. I've done my homework, read the books, read the north American Audabon (sp?) Society Mushroom field guide, searched in the mountains, horse trails, parks, you name it. I have only found one group of inky caps growing under a fallen tree.

I am in search of finding particular 'shroom patches strictly for the use in law enforcement. I want to set up camp and bust kiddies trying to get high. I am a DARE advocate, and want to do my part in the drug war!

So, any other Utah DARE members out there that know a 'general' area to be hunting? This is a great cause and could help to erraticate the destruction of our nation by drugs.

If you are not from Utah, can anyone brainstorm a few types of areas I should be looking other than cow fields? There is no such things as trees here (like Virginia, my past home). This means no cover for ambushing druggies. Unless I dress up like a cow, cactus, or a hay barrel.

Thank you,

Officer (well, not yet) Richard

Jockin tha bitches, slappin tha ho's...Word

--------------------
Turn Off FOX.  Bad News for America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Re: Utah update [Re: bluemoon]
    #361354 - 07/26/01 11:41 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well, after five hunts I have come up with three destroying angels(tasty!), 20 inky tops, a large unidentified ledge fungus, and seven small sub altaeus. The sub's were not even close to a trip and gave me some minor gastrointenstinal problems (nothing horrible). I plan on going back to the sub spot after it rains a few days and maybe pick enough, who knows. But that is it, I've been to several different terrains, including several spots in the mountains where I was sure I'd find something but no luck. The sub's I actually found on accident. I have seen tons of mushrooms in Utah, but only recently have become interested in actually identifying any. I always see a ton while hiking or going climbing. Maybe thats what I need to do instead of actually hunting....: ). July isn't the greatest month for mushroom growth out here (way too hot). Maybe september?

Anybody here live in Utah??

Bluemoon

--------------------

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: Utah update [Re: bluemoon]
    #361386 - 07/26/01 01:07 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i just drooled on myself and am too lazy to clean it up

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Utah update [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #361393 - 07/26/01 01:19 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

if u weren't being sacrcastic u need to get the fuck out of here, there is nothng i hate more than people callin shrooms, and weed drugs, get ur fucking ass out, u smell ike a fucking dare faggot, u obviously don't know what the fuck ur talking about

first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: Utah update [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #361446 - 07/26/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i just drooled on myself again, i think ill save my drool up and put it on randomn dare members shirts.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Re: Utah update [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #362302 - 07/28/01 12:56 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sorry, but who the hell are you? Were you high when you wrote this Sir Shroom Alot?

Sick and tired of people calling shrooms and pot drugs? Are you fucking illiterate? I'm sorry, but would you please give me a definition of a drug? Are you bi-polar or ocd? I'd recommend getting on haldol or zyprexa soon. If your ocd, get yourself on a heavy dose of luvox and lithium. This should straighten your thinking out. You need help.

I'm sorry, but is there no room for sarcasm here? Be it as it may, my post was full of pretty dumb sarcasm. So what? I'll try not to speak of your mushroom gods as 'drugs' ever again. I love shroomies, and I know damn well that they are drugs.

I'm sorry, I am just completely lost about this guys (?) post. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I guess I thought there was a rule about no one under the age of 13 being aloud to post here.

Let me lick your tears, oh yes their so warm and salty, um oh yes... cartman

Bluemoon

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract