Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Sick Americans [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3617328 - 01/12/05 10:03 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, I did know that, thanks Dr W. Drinking beer and eating ribs? Thats like torturing a priest by 'forcing' him to get head from incredibly hot chicks.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Sick Americans [Re: SoopaX]
    #3617348 - 01/12/05 10:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

For all you know it WOULD be torture! A priest would much rather have a taut young altar boy giving him head.

--------------------

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3617358 - 01/12/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No really it's not. It's pyschological torture like the Chinese and their dripping water. It would be like you being locked in a room full of gays and forced to watch Dynasty.

Al-Sheikh the friendly Muslim bomb maker deserves to be locked up for a considerable time.

Graner the sadistic US soldier with a love of irony also deserves to be locked up for a long time.

Maybe they can share a cell and reflect on their past differences.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#3617384 - 01/12/05 10:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

For all you know it WOULD be torture! A priest would much rather have a taut young altar boy giving him head.

Hehe, typical. When it comes to the honorable muslim, you dare not disrespect his beliefs, but those filthy christians get whatever is thrown at them!

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: Sick Americans [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #3617393 - 01/12/05 10:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I think it is torture. But Alberto Gonzales doesn't think so. So who's to say what is torture and what isn't? That sort of treatment definately has a depressing effect on the mind. It was probably traumatic for him (the prisoner). People have been awarded huge sums of money in lawsuits for lesser acts than that.

--------------------

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
Re: Sick Americans [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3617411 - 01/12/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nowhere near as bad as Nazi and Japanese guards during WWII. The prisoners at Abu Graib are lucky.

no where near as straight up as Nazis and Japanese either.

hmmm Didn't the USA sign up to this thingamy called the Geneva convention *scratches head*

Although one of the Powers in conflict may not be a party to the present Convention, the Powers who are parties thereto shall remain bound by it in their mutual relations. They shall furthermore be bound by the Convention in relation to the said Power, if the latter accepts and applies the provisions thereof.

hmmm - where does that put Iraqi resistance?? I'm actually wondering what applies here except conscience, morality and national standards and rulings. Torture is deemed a war crime isn't it by US law?

But what...duh duh duhhhhh...is torture??? :shocked:

ahh here we go

"U.S. law prohibits torture and other ill-treatment of any person in custody in all circumstances. The prohibition applies to the United States during times of peace, armed conflict, or a state of emergency. Any person, whether a U.S. national or a non-citizen, is protected. It is irrelevant whether the detainee is determined to be a prisoner-of-war, a protected person, or a so-called ?security detainee? or ?unlawful combatant.? And the prohibition is in effect within the territory of the United States or any place anywhere U.S. authorities have control over a person. In short, the prohibition against torture and ill-treatment is absolute."

pretty clear - but what izz torture?????? lol

Edited by CJay (01/12/05 10:49 AM)

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
    #3617415 - 01/12/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're getting confused here. If you look at my post along the top it reads "Re: Sick Americans [Re: SoopaX] ". My post was in response to what Soopa said we are actually in agreement as I think it counts as torture too.

Quote:

Soopax said: Thats like torturing a priest by 'forcing' him to get head from incredibly hot chicks.

To which I replied

Quote:

No really it's not.

This might explain your confusing post in the "Why was this locked" or whatever is was called thread.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
    #3617422 - 01/12/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey come on - cheerleaders pile themselves in pyramids 6-8 times a year! It was just more fun doing it nude, bound and with a GI's thumb up your ass as well as a few big dogs drooling on ya private parts - the prisoners requested this as a morale building and culture bridging exercise.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: Sick Americans [Re: looner2]
    #3617429 - 01/12/05 10:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

looner: That was supposed to be humorous, tongue in cheek style

stonedphuker:  I usually just hit the closest reply button to the bottom.  Maybe I should start replying to the intended target :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3617865 - 01/12/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Whose country was he in while he was trying to kill American Soldiers? His own. What would you do if a bunch of iraqis invaded your home... give them milk and cookies?

Just because he was trying to kill American soldiers doesn't mean that he's a bad guy.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Re: Sick Americans [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3617870 - 01/12/05 12:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A Syrian inmate at Abu Ghraib....

He must have borrowed one of Bush's maps.

--------------------

Edited by st0nedphucker (01/12/05 12:30 PM)

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Sick Americans [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3617898 - 01/12/05 12:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Shoot them. However, if they caught me, I wouldn't expect to be carried around on a fluffy pillow by slaves, fanned with eucalyptus leaves and hand-fed grapes by beautiful women. Thems the way that war works.

Ideally, I'd have shot him on the battlefielf. Prisoners are freaking useless.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3617956 - 01/12/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The war field is drastically different than prison. In prison it shouldn't be a war like environment. Torturing is just ruuuude...hehe

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Sick Americans [Re: exclusive58]
    #3618567 - 01/12/05 02:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I can't see how. The people guarding POW's are the sworn enemy of the POW's. If you are in jail, you most likely aren't there for even hurting anyone. The guards have an attitude, but it's only because their uncles touched their naughty spots when they were 8 and they are pissed at the world. If I'm guarding someone who I know was trying to suicide bomb some of my friends, I'm not going to be very nice to him.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Sick Americans [Re: CJay]
    #3618881 - 01/12/05 03:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CJay said:
Quote:

Nowhere near as bad as Nazi and Japanese guards during WWII. The prisoners at Abu Graib are lucky.

no where near as straight up as Nazis and Japanese either.

hmmm Didn't the USA sign up to this thingamy called the Geneva convention *scratches head*

Although one of the Powers in conflict may not be a party to the present Convention, the Powers who are parties thereto shall remain bound by it in their mutual relations. They shall furthermore be bound by the Convention in relation to the said Power, if the latter accepts and applies the provisions thereof.

hmmm - where does that put Iraqi resistance?? I'm actually wondering what applies here except conscience, morality and national standards and rulings. Torture is deemed a war crime isn't it by US law?

But what...duh duh duhhhhh...is torture??? :shocked:

ahh here we go

"U.S. law prohibits torture and other ill-treatment of any person in custody in all circumstances. The prohibition applies to the United States during times of peace, armed conflict, or a state of emergency. Any person, whether a U.S. national or a non-citizen, is protected. It is irrelevant whether the detainee is determined to be a prisoner-of-war, a protected person, or a so-called ?security detainee? or ?unlawful combatant.? And the prohibition is in effect within the territory of the United States or any place anywhere U.S. authorities have control over a person. In short, the prohibition against torture and ill-treatment is absolute."

pretty clear - but what izz torture?????? lol

Well first of all i believe the Geneva convention is a crock of shit. Secondly the US does not follow it (it bans shotguns after all). Third, it does not apply to un-uniformed combatants. So your point is null.

Also i find it risible that you quoted that last paragraph. That is just a poor summary of the Geneva convention written by some moron as it is completely wrong. Not the best way to try and prove your point.

Note: The main objective of the Geneva convention was to prevent combatants from hiding in civilian clothes (in turn saving civilian lives) not to protect POWs. All un-uniformed combatants found in war should be shot on site even if captured. With that said i would not go so far as to call the current conflict in Iraq a "war."

Torture as well as execution would be a wise option although that would depend on each situation's circumstances.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale