Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Phone Tappings [Re: tom]
    #984711 - 10/22/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do you have DSL? My dsl line makes clicky noises even through the inline filter. If you are worried, don't use the phone for anything you wouldn't want anybody else in the world to hear... especially cell phones and cordless phones.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsiloSteve
Bioinformant
Re: Phone Tappings [Re: Seuss]
    #1042401 - 11/11/02 01:48 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have talked on 2 lines before that had a sort of clicking and later found out that they were both tapped. This was from making numerous threatening prank calls. I got bored one day and got drunk and started calling random numbers and I wound up calling a cop and said a tree fell down and hit me in the penis and his dog came out and bit me in the nuts and threatened to pee in his gas tank or some shit I don't really remember I made so many prank calls. It happens. BTW, usually asking for tumbleWEEDS and dinnerROLLS, or going SKIING, etc doesn't help you if your phone is tapped. Just don't incriminate yourself. Hell, asking for weed is actually a code name since you are not actually asking for Marijuana. Asking for coke is another code name since the technical name for it is cocaine. Still it wouldn't be fun trying to explain in court that all you wanted 20 dollars worth of coca-cola and jimpsonweed or some dinner ROLLS. That just sounds stupid. Codenames are okay I guess if they're convincing. Like for example, "hey what's up man you still got anymore of that stuff? You know what I mean I don't want to say it over the phone" would sound really stupid. Play with fire and you get burnt. But something like "hey i'll give you 10 buck for another one of those neat teeshirts" might be better. Anyway, like lana said, shit happens with the phone lines. They usually don't tap lines unless they have a reason.

--------------------
Don't worry be happy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains